mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Introduction | atkoi

atkoi

Level 27
Hi guys! So, I've never truly introduced myself to others; they mostly find out about me through casual vc's and talking in looc, but I guess I can make a little forum introduction thingie.. .

I have a few names I go by, the main one being koi, although others also know me as elias

I'll add more to this introduction as I figure out what people want to know about me and whatnot. . so this is all you get in the mean time.

I'm American, and despite popular belief, yes, I am a female.
On the server I'm a builder and more recently, a 3D modeler for cars

and yes, I am the one who asked.

(I'm not sure what else to add tbh)

Last edited:

DaniNoSombrero

Level 15
youhatekamii
youhatekamii
Omega
Hi guys! So, I've never truly introduced myself to others; they mostly find out about me through casual vc's and talking in looc, but I guess I can make a little forum introduction thingie.. .

I have a few names I go by, a few of them being Koi, Rei, and Ko

I'll add more to this introduction as I figure out what people want to know about me and whatnot. . so this is all you get in the mean time.

I FINALLY FOUND THE ONE WHO ASKED

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+

I have a few names I go by, a few of them being Koi, Rei, and Ko

Woo atkoi!

Users who are viewing this thread