mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Introduction thing.

FlowerCrownn

Level 0
Hello! Ari's the name (Not really but literally no one knows how to pronounce my actual name so literally everyone just calls me that).

I am in the teenage stage of my life, and it honestly sucks so far.

Uhm, I like food, Netflix, dogs, memes, music, arts and a bunch more other stuff which you probably don't care about.

I joined this server about 3 days ago, and decided to make a forums account along with my friends ( @Shrooya, @Chrissy, @Holliie )

Uhm I don't know what else to say, so I'll just end it here.
Oh yes - I am a staff member on another server but I won't get too into that.

Last edited:

mace_in

Level 19
Ok. Don't go around asking for money because you will not like how many people turn you down. Also, play not to long but a decent amount of time. On your first day, you should be about 1/4 of the way to the next grade. Other than that, have fun!

P.S. Don't ask me to come on because I physically can't.

FlowerCrownn

Level 0
Ok. Don't go around asking for money because you will not like how many people turn you down. Also, play not to long but a decent amount of time. On your first day, you should be about 1/4 of the way to the next grade. Other than that, have fun!

P.S. Don't ask me to come on because I physically can't.
Thanks for the information c:
I'm an admin on a different server also, but it is like a private server.
Mm, I'm a moderator on a public server.

mace_in

Level 19
Also, in your teenage years, some people have the tendency to become jerks. So, I would wait and think 3 seconds before saying anything to anyone. Especially if it might seem offensive.

mace_in

Level 19
If it is a big server, he most likely does. Something like cubecraft, hypixel, or minplex. But I'm not trying to advertise. I honestly think that schoolrp is the best server ever created.

mace_in

Level 19
Thanks for the information c:

Mm, I'm a moderator on a public server.
If u see I am a proficient roleplayer(I don't know if it is good or bad) then log on to the forums as much as you can. It will get you higher up, just like a rank similar to mod or admin, just no special perks.

mace_in

Level 19
If u see I am a proficient roleplayer(I don't know if it is good or bad) then log on to the forums as much as you can. It will get you higher up, just like a rank similar to mod or admin, just no special perks.
Sorry for the text typing and bad spelling.

Users who are viewing this thread