mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Introduction!!

pupvee_

Level 1
Hey! My names Vlyad (you can call me vee or pup!) n I'm 17 :)) I'm not quite sure what to say here but I'm really excited to be new member of this 'lil community! I'm a bit shy at first but I promise I'll warm up to everyone in no time!

I'm still getting used to the mechanics of the server, forums, n Onrain but I've never seen a roleplay world in Minecraft that's this immersive, it's really exciting!​

Don't be afraid to reach out n if you see me walking around the server feel free to stop n chat!!

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
Hello Vlyad, welcome to SchoolRP! It’s lovely having you here.

If you are struggling with any type of SchoolRP related thing, feel free to always ask your questions in either /help in-game, or in the official Roleplay Hub Discord server.

Or feel free to always DM me! | lucee#5013

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Hey! My names Vlyad (you can call me vee or pup!) n I'm 17 :)) I'm not quite sure what to say here but I'm really excited to be new member of this 'lil community! I'm a bit shy at first but I promise I'll warm up to everyone in no time!

I'm still getting used to the mechanics of the server, forums, n Onrain but I've never seen a roleplay world in Minecraft that's this immersive, it's really exciting!​

Don't be afraid to reach out n if you see me walking around the server feel free to stop n chat!!
welcome

pupvee_

Level 1
Hello Vlyad, welcome to SchoolRP! It’s lovely having you here.

If you are struggling with any type of SchoolRP related thing, feel free to always ask your questions in either /help in-game, or in the official Roleplay Hub Discord server.

Or feel free to always DM me! | lucee#5013
Thank you I really appreciate it! I'll keep that in mind :))

Welcome to SchoolRP I've found it helpful to write every command on a note in my computer that way if I'm having issues thinking of the command I can just look in my notes.

Users who are viewing this thread