Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

iowkeyhades

What is your discord name & tag?:

hades;#9048

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server:

I’m severely active within the server, with daily logins unless circumstances arise which are outside of my hands. I’ve had several different roleplay experiences on the server, and I’m well known. I’ve had my fair share of experiences within the server, with various roles from KPD to Reporter, alongside my community team role of event team. I tend to have a range of 2-4 hours a day, and with past EMS experience I know I’m able to reach minimum quotas within a month, at the bare minimum. I’m always able to be reached via discord, if not online!
What is your timezone?:

GMT

List your current and past applications:

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

I have a lot of experience when it comes to roleplay. To begin, I used to be the clinical lead of this doctors faction, which hopefully puts into perspective my level of knowledge and detail within detailrp, however I’ve placed examples below of a short and long detailed action for reference. I’ve found that I use the P2L combat style, with detailed paragraphs entailing different ‘fight’ moves too, which also enhances my detailrp. To further push my experience, I’m an avid writer, with an inclination to attention to details, which improves my writing within my actions. However, roleplay-wise, I've played several roles within the server and have enjoyed each thoroughly which also helps strengthen my knowledge overall of the server, the rules it has and how to be appropriate. I've attached two actions to show how I would use actions within medical roleplay.

/me She’d snap the wristband section of the glove, making sure the blue rubber glove was secured on her wrist.

/me She’d take the casualty, helping them onto the bed as she leaned over for her medkit. It contained a splint, and some wipes and other medical equipment. She'd take their chin in her hand as she viewed the injury, cleaning it with antibacterial wipes, and placing gauze over to pause the bleeding as she then wrapped the head in bandages.

What is your motivation for applying?

I have a multitude of reasons I have chosen to reapply for the hospital faction, the first reason is I really miss medical roleplay and the faction as a whole. I have decided specifically to reapply now, and not before, as there has been power shifts; alongside the fact i'm more active and readily available. I have good relationships built within EMS at this time, and members within the faction like me and know me already which is good when looking at who is compatible for the job, as I would be more easily able to get along with co-workers and this would be essential as teamwork is a major part of EMS. I'm motivated by my extra time and the prospect of a new role and department which gives me a different outlook on EMS as a whole.

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):

Surgeon

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

The roles within the faction are versatile and flexible. Their primary role is to serve and help the public in any way they can. The hospital treat patients from minor cuts and bruises to serious hemorrhages and prosthetic limb replacements. They offer pharmaceutical services to allow the public to receive treatment at home and continue to heal outside of the hospital environment. EMS workers operate as paramedics too, with daily runs of the town to assist those who may be in trouble, and attend 110 call outs from troubled citizens who can't make it to the hospital. Hospital work has to be detailed, with knowledge that is studied in training, and ensuring the patients are fully cared for.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?

Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

I agree with this and will dedicate primarily all my time to the role

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?

I understand this and will do my upmost best to attend any trainings that occur.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I acknowledge this and agree.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Mao Kawa Itchina

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:

She/Her - Female

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Masters in Medicine
Bachelors in Biology

Character’s Nationality:

Japanese

Character’s Marital Status:

Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:

Atheist

Character’s Spoken Languages:

Japanese

Backstory (100+ Words)

Originally born in Japan, Mao grew up in a happy home in England. She was a bordering school child and had little time with her parents but treasured the time she had at home. Her mother was a sweet, loving, caring figure and was her secret favourite parent. Her father did however have faults, he was just never really around due to being an important businessmen and maintaining the family business. Mao adored her family home decorated from head to toe in marble and gold, which had pink tulips littered throughout; her mothers favorites. At 10 years old, the family had moved to their home town in Japan, living in a Tokyo residence. She'd begin to study medicine at the age of 15 looking for a career which could make her mother proud. She'd stay up most nights and work hard in the day, until she'd graduated as a surgeon. At the age of 24 she moved to a nearby apartment and took up a job as a surgeon within the hospital. She worked for 10 years there ending up as a superior who'd attained a reputation for her skills and swift craft. She left the hospital team to move to a smaller area, Karakura. She'd find a small apartment within the heart of the town and unpack her bags. She'd write her resume and attach her CV, sending it to the local hospital hoping to secure a space within.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Otorhinolaryngology

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Ophthalmology

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
10 years of experience in the field.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Achieved a Masters in Medicine

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
Mao 5’8 lady, she has silky smooth black as coal hair, which reaches her waist line. She has sunken brown eyes, and a soft facial expression. She weighs 140lbs, with a dainty figure. She'd have a pale complexion, but it would compliment her facial structure. A snake tattoo would crawl down her rib cage with a wicked scar across her right collarbone.

How does your character act on and off duty?
Mao keeps a similar personality on and off the job; she has the ability to switch from a casual and fun setting to a focused tunnel vision one. Mao is a natural at sociability and can be described as a social butterfly. She can become stressed and agitated if it becomes overwhelming, but continues with the job regardless to the best of their ability. She enjoys banter, and understands there is a need for it in stressful environments. She continues to thrive at what she sets her mind to, and is known for her good nature and humour. She's quick minded, and can make snap decisions where needed. She's influential and is easy going, which makes it easier for her to get along with co-workers.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Mao works best with co-workers, infact Mao is super friendly with co-workers! She's happy to help with favours, and assists where fit. She gets along with most of her co-workers, as she sees no reason to not be friendly and kind to all. Being experienced in the field, she takes her time to ensure she listens to everyone and to stand up for when voices need to be heard
What plans does your character have for the future?
Her plans are focused on the job, she wants to rise to the top no matter what. She has a motivational drive that's unrecognizable. She doesn't plan to marry, but wishes to raise a child of her own. She wants to carry on her studies of ophthalmology and continue to study this field of the mouth and nose, as to her they're important to the body in keeping it healthy and safe.
How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
The onlookers see her as a collected and calm individual who seems to have their act together. They view her as someone to look up to, an inspiration of sorts, and a reliable level-headed person who is able to make life-changing decisions without a blink of an eye. However Mao is insecure, she's a high-achiever who often over achieves which doesn't satisfy the urge of success. Every achievement is another step to greatness. She can't see the work she is doing and how much she helps and often sits in her office as an insecure mess, drowning in paperwork.

6Pancake

Level 227
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED
The Hospital Higher-Ups appreciate your interest in the faction, and after
carefully reviewing your application, we have decided to, unfortunately,
deny your application.

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction,
but we have made this decision based on the following reason(s):

- CAPACITY: Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we
often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as
better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put
into their application.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (alex!#4532) via Discord so that we can solve
any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread