Iphone76
Omega
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Iphone108

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server?:
While the activity on this account isn't the best I have been changing that the last few days by working on getting him a proper outfit made, I already have the base I am just waiting on getting him an outfit to use. My overall activity on the server is relatively good as I try to get on all my accounts each day to balance out my activity. At the start of the month, I mainly focus on my tutor's account to get his hours finished. Afterward, I will go semi inactive on him but I will always get on him if asked or needed. As for my Judge I have been mainly playing him over the last week because I wanted to finish out his backstory and how the character will behave and act. As for forums activity, I check it normally three times a day and will react to posts as I see them.

Which timezone are you in?:
EST, NA

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
Yes, Iphone#6834

Do you have a microphone?:
Yeah although I don't like using it all the time as I have a noisy family. I will always use it as needed and will try to keep my background noise to a minimum.

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/iphone-lang.46735/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/iphone-language-app.46521/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/iphone-language-app.46386/

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
My experience with it mainly revolves around my role as a tutor but my very little experience with gangrp utilized detailrp to fully make the time enjoyable for both parties. Although I don't believe detailrp is a perfect method to gauge someone's roleplay ability it does help gauge someone's dedication to the role and shows that they're willing to put in the time and effort to properly do the job. But experience outside of tutor and small bits of gangrp I did I would have to say it mainly revolved around roleplaying out just random situations with my friends like tieing our shoes, eating an apple, taking off our shoes, making a bowl of popcorn, laughing at funny cat videos, and just all-around random stuff that we found enjoyable to do.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
I guess it really would be kind of the same as my other applications and that being I found interest in the position and how it works. I'm not hugely interested in surgery or the medical field but I have always had an interest in small parts of it revolving mainly around therapy and how the human brain deals with certain mental disorders and how medicine and other treatments can help with them. I guess to sum it up I have always had an interest in the human brain and its reaction to outside forces like stress, and fear. Being able to talk about them is a big part of helping someone out and how to move forward.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Psychiatrist

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
I wouldn't say I'm a master of the role or know everything but I do my research for the positions I apply for to make sure I'm not going in blind.

A Psychiatrist deals with the examination, treatment, and prevention of mental illnesses. They will oftentimes work in a multi-disciplinary team which will consist of multiple different people and positions to help with the overall prevention or treatment of a patient's mental illness. These teams can consist of Social workers, Hospital staff, Occupational The******s, and Clinical Psychologists. Psychiatrists utilize a variety of different methods when working with a patient. To touch on one a Psychiatrist will use a Mental Status Examination to see the current status of a patient in multiple ways. This Examination will use a CT Scan, an MRI, and a PET Scan. A Psychiatrist will use multiple methods to help treat a mental illness including psychothe****utic. This specific method looks to encourage communication with the patient as well as looking for insight into problems. The method of this goal is to help the patient with relief of symptoms, change in behavior, and personality growth.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Starting from the top and moving down

Hospital Director:
The main function of a hospital director is to keep the hospital functioning properly and efficiently so that staff and patients can ensure and have a safe visit. They do this in a multitude of ways, Update and replace medical practices with the support of a medical board, Work with staff to improve medical care, ensure efficient operation of the facility, recruit and manage hospital staff, and manage the facility's budget.

Clinical Manager:
A Clinical Managers job is to set facility or program goals and standards, Interviewing and hiring new hospital staff, Train newly hired staff, Assess the quality of a treatment program, and creating and maintaining program budgeting.

Clinical Lead:
A clinical lead is the head of a department and will oversee multiple aspects of it including its budget, programs it offers to patients, training new staff within the department, and working with the department and Clinical Manager to discuss new programs and treatments.

Attending Surgeon:
The attending surgeon is the principal member of staff when it comes to the care of a patient inside of the surgery room. They will be in charge of surgery and make sure the team of surgeons understands what needs to be done and when. They will also coordinate to deal with the incoming interns and new members of the surgery team.

Surgeon:
A valuable member of the hospital it is up to them to deal with anything in the surgery room and make the sure patient makes a full recovery after. Helping the attending surgeon will follow their guide to make sure the surgery goes as planned and is coordinated.

Attending Doctor:
The Attending Doctor is the principal caregiver for the patient and is the lead for the team and how they operate. Make sure that every patient leaves getting the care they need and that the doctors are working efficiently and safely.

Doctor:
A doctor will work with both departments to make sure that the patient sees the correct professional for the issue they are facing. Most if not all patients will go through a doctor depending on the issue and severity of it. Utilizing this properly they can be used as a backbone to make sure that information is being properly organized and utilized.

Attending Psychiatrist:
The attending Psychiatrist is the principal caregiver for a patient and will work with the team to get the patient through the proper scans and tests needed to determine the origins of an issue. They will also help transfer the patient in the case that surgery might be needed for someone who came in to see a Psychiatrist.

Psychiatrist:
A Psychiatrist will work to help a patient out with treatment or prevention of a mental illness. This can be done through multiple different methods and can be used along with machines or even working with a group of other professionals to help and treat the patient.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Blue is Cardiac Arrest, Heart Attack, Astha Attack, and Seizures

Red is Smoke/Fire

Black is Bomb Threat

Orange is Hazmat

Violet is a Violent/Combative Individual

Yellow is a disaster

Brown is severe weather

White is evacuation

Green is emergency activation

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yessir

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yessir

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yessir, I will almost make the attempt to be online during training, and when I am able to make it I will show up promptly and ready for them.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yessir, I understand that any situation and training is purely icly and that I shouldn't mix the two.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Being on the taller side unlike his brothers he would stand at 6'2 a giant compared to his brother at 5'10. Having naturally black hair he had it constantly dyed brown as he felt it matched his skin tone and personality more than black hair did. He would have a small scar on his leg from when he was a kid and had to get stitches. His leg would also have a small tattoo of a panda his favorite animal as he loved sleeping for hours as they do. His brown eyes would compliment his brown hair and the light skin tone he had.

What are they like on and off the job?
While he will always take work seriously and be professional to other staff and patients while being hard to anger and having patience with them. This doesn't stop him though from having a small laugh with his co-workers while on break or being friendly with everyone who walks through the entrance. His bright smile helped him to stay positive no matter the situation and no matter how rude a patient was to him. While off the job he will keep his kind smile and professional manner but is more likely to make a joke in a conversation. His clothing will be more laid back and he will use less professional speech while talking to others. While at work he will refuse and stay away from swearing. But while off the clock he isn't afraid to use it with others but will always try his best to still avoid it as he thinks it makes him sound stupid.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
While he has a hard time making friends and getting along with new people he will always attempt to get along. He will never hate any of his co-workers but can sometimes dislike them if they're rude to him. He believes in offering a warm smile as well as a kind greeting to them every morning. He has his favorites on who he would hang out with while off work and those who he wouldn't. While he might be straight up with them when it comes to why he wouldn't spend time with them off work he will always make sure to keep their feelings in mind when explaining to avoid hurting them. He has a lot of plans for the future including helping his brother to pass the college exams in Karakura so that he can start a career of his own. With his parents wanting to retiree he wants to help take care of and tackle the responsibilities of raising his younger brother no matter how tough it may get. That isn't his only plan though as he wants to one day either open his own practice or work to make it to the top of the Karkura hospital so he can help not only pay for his parent's retirement but also give his brother a good life so he doesn't have to worry about money like his parents did being underpaid public attorneys.
For him whatever happens while he works towards this goal is just either an obstacle or an added bonus to his hard work paying off.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Growing up he would have a mild case of ADHD and while he mainly grew out of it with the help of therapy and medication he sometimes will have a small moment where his focus will slip and completely go for a second. He has continued to work on it even into his adult life so he can minimize how often it happens and how long it may last.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Growing up in a larger city with two other brothers his parents would work more than they spent with them. But they would always understand this as he got whatever he needed for school and life from them. His mother and father both worked in the legal system which would influence his brother's decision to be a Judge but not being interested in the legal system Katsuro would shift his focus on being a Psychiatrist. Life was pretty average for them going out late on the weekends and exploring the city after school. But what set him apart from his brother was taking MMA classes instead of the art or literature classes his brothers would choose to take. Being the only one to choose a class where he could learn to defend himself he would constantly have to protect his younger brothers saving them from bullies and other issues. Never wanting to give up on his love for the medical field though he would put his focus onto it and as they got older they would begin to drift apart their differences in education splitting them apart. They would begin to argue moreover what was best to help their parents and how being a doctor was a disgrace to the family name. But his ambition would never waiver a fire in his eyes to prove his brother wrong. An ambition growing day by day as he would focus more time on his studies forgetting about his brother. As he got older and older going through college and then med school, completed his residency, and started his work at Kyoto General Hospital. No thought about his brother or what he was up to until one day he received a letter. It would be a simple letter reading "Come to Karakura for us" -Haruki. At the moment he would be confused as to why his high school-aged brother would reach out until he received a call from Hisoki asking him to move to Karakura and join him. Making the decision he would move to town to help raise Haruki and continue to give him the help he needed to get into college and then get a job.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Katsuro Fujimori

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):
Katsuro Fujimori

Characters Preferred Name:
Katsuro Fujimori

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
Growing up I attended church every Sunday with my father and two brothers, although my brother has stopped attending church I continue to go every Sunday morning with my other younger brother Hiroki.

Characters Marital Status:
I am currently single as I have been focusing on schooling and taking care of my younger brothers.

Characters Nationality:
Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

4 Years
Working Experience(s):
5 Years
Academic Degree:
Ph.D. in general Psychology
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Psychology, and Chemistry
Minor(s):
Mathematics
Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
None

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread