mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Isa's cool quirky intro

TheIsa

Level 3
Hello! SRP friends!

While perusing the forums, I was fascinated by the many different subjects and threads, and eventually my eyes landed on the introductions page. After reading a few heartwarming introductions and growing a little jealous of these people with a whole ass introduction on the forums... I decided to take matters into my own hands! so here we are.

The name's Isa, or TheIsa in game. I'm an artist, animator, photographer, adventurer, but most importantly, I'm a roleplayer and a gamer :) I hail from the wet country called the Netherlands, where the only sign of summer approaching is the rain becoming a few degrees warmer. Did you know there's a list of more than fifty words that the Dutch use to describe different kinds of rain??

Well, enough about my god awful country then- it's not what you came here for! you came here for the tea, the juicy facts... fear no more, I'll make sure you'll walk away knowing more about me than you do about that far away niece. To start you off, here's some things I'm into: like I mentioned, I love anything to do with design and creative expression, wether it be painting, logo design, animation, photography, you name it. I also really enjoy the outdoors, and I've been a member of the scouts since I was a wee little shit. I also like gaming, I play titles such as subnautica (below zero too), minecraft (duh), stardew valley (I simp for Abigail), crossout (if you know this game I love you muah), vrchat and more.

Some other facts about me:
Ive been vegan for the environment for about five years now, I'm left handed, I've got ADHD (surprisingly not the hyperactive part) I'm 21 years old since this july 20th, and I'm also gay as fuck.

Now a bit about my time on SRP, yes?

You can meet me as one of three distinct characters on SRP, each of them has a unique identity of their own, and each has their qualities and flaws. My oldest character- unsurprisingly called Isa Denri has been around in Karakura for the longest, and she is the owner of an apartment in block K. She has a girlfriend named Zaera Kuznetsova, and they're like couple goals together! Anyway... it's not all beautiful, because Zaera has a drinking problem, and she gets in fights with others and makes trouble, and Isa's gotten involved before and got into jail because of it. But she tries every day to correct her, help her back on the right path!

Nashi Yawarakai does not have as much rizz and courage as Isa, and she's younger, too. And unlike Isa, she was born in Karakura, she's never known anything else than this crime ridden city, and she wants nothing more than to escape it some day. She's been nearly eaten by cannibals in a forest, so she's currently walking around with crutches, with noone to hear her story, because she's afraid that they'll laugh at her and call her crazy. She has also found a pineapple in the back of her fridge, presumably from when the last tenants moved out, and dubbed it "the ancient one". She's gone around spreading the word of the ancient one, until one day she accidentally ate it. She was sick for a week after, and burdened with the knowledge that the word of the ancient one could be spread no more...

Maxi is a small Shiba inu dog, with a giant appetite. She stores food in her cheeks like a damn chipmunk and spits out "gifts" for people that she likes, usually it's a fish she's caught herself, marinated in her drool for a while. She strives to one day become a service dog, and her owner Kaz is helping her reach this goal, she could help him with his depression!

That's it, there's my introduction, I hope you all like it! -Isa

Last edited:

Mr. Mediocre

Level 58
_Mediioocre
_Mediioocre
Rich+
Maxi is legit a dog version of Joey Chestnut, she will enhale anything down within seconds and scarf it down like it's the first thing she's eaten in centuries

Users who are viewing this thread