mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Issues joining

UniqueTheVex

Level 3
I have been having issues joining the game the past few months. I can join the hub just fine, but once I try to join the SchoolRP server itself, I get an error message saying either "Timed Out", "Disconnected", or "internal exception java.io.ioexception an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host." Can I get some help to resolve this issue please?

Unshared

Level 9
Hi,

You can try asking any online staff members on Discord to /spawn you when you are loading in, it should help with the issue.

Thanks!

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
Hey,

The next solutions I’m going to mention, are the ones that always work;

Try connecting with Optifine 1.13.2 - 1.16.1.

DOWNLOAD OPTIFINE HERE: https://optifine.net/downloads

Uninstall Minecraft, and install Minecraft again, redownload it. (this is the only solution that worked for me)

If you never had this Disconnecting error, and it just randomly occurred when you tried joining the server, then option 2 will most likely work.

Unshared’s solution works as well if I’m correct, so if all of these solutions didn’t work, then try Unshared’s one.

If you got any more questions, please DM me and/or ask it in /help. :)

DISCORD - Subject#5013
IGN - Subject_725 (Uncapitable)

ヽ(^。^)丿

UniqueTheVex

Level 3
I always use Optifine on 1.13.2 when trying to connect to the server, and I have uninstalled Minecraft and reinstalled and redownloaded it and the problem still persists. As I asked Unshared before, am I going to need to ask an online staff member to teleport me in every time I wish to play on the server?

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
I always use Optifine on 1.13.2 when trying to connect to the server, and I have uninstalled Minecraft and reinstalled and redownloaded it and the problem still persists. As I asked Unshared before, am I going to need to ask an online staff member to teleport me in every time I wish to play on the server?
I mean, you mentioned that when you try to join the server, you get disconnected. How would a staff member be able to teleport you then? And staff members do not always answer since it might annoy them, but give it a try!

Also, try using a different/higher version, maybe that’ll do it.

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
I have had the same issue, but eventually, it'll let you connect. It could be a variety of things; the Internet, Servers, Minecraft.

UniqueTheVex

Level 3
So what I'm getting is there's no real fix to this issue currently. It lets me join after many many attempts sometimes, even taking hours to do so, but once I leave or crash, the problem starts all over again.

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
So what I'm getting is there's no real fix to this issue currently. It lets me join after many many attempts sometimes, even taking hours to do so, but once I leave or crash, the problem starts all over again.
There defenitely is a fix, as example the solutions we gave you, those solutions most of the time work. It’s probably your PC or something, try out the latest version; 1.16.1 Optifine.

UniqueTheVex

Level 3
I honestly doubt it's my PC as my PC is very high end and is a very powerful computer. I'll try using Optifine on the latest version and see if that might fix it.

UniqueTheVex

Level 3
I have tried using Optifine on both 1.16.1 and 1.16.2 and the problem still persists. I even uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft again and Java and the problem is still present. Are there any other tips or solutions you might be able to provide?

Carol

Level 25
I have tried using Optifine on both 1.16.1 and 1.16.2 and the problem still persists. I even uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft again and Java and the problem is still present. Are there any other tips or solutions you might be able to provide?
try 1.8.9 without optifine then optifine if that doesn't work.

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
Hmm.. that’s weird. Most of the time this works for players-

May I ask when and how you got this problem? Did you get this problem just randomly one day or?

If I know how this problem occurred, then I could think of other solutions.

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich

May I ask when and how you got this problem? Did you get this problem just randomly one day or?

It could very well be serverside issues, SRP is odd at times, and many other issues have occurred before. I get the same issue time to time, and then other times I don't so.

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
It could very well be serverside issues, SRP is odd at times, and many other issues have occurred before. I get the same issue time to time, and then other times I don't so.
I got this issue exactly one week ago, I tried everything but I still couldn’t join.

So I saw that someone said that you have to uninstall Minecraft and then reinstall it again, I did, and it turns out that it worked as well. I don’t have this problem anymore

UniqueTheVex

Level 3

This problem first started I believe when the newest hub was released. All I know is it just popped up one day out of nowhere.

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
This problem first started I believe when the newest hub was released. All I know is it just popped up one day.
Hmm okay, then it’s probably the server.

Then the only thing you can do is DM a Staff Member before you join the server asking if they could /spawn you.

Also, do you remember what your current location is when you load in the server? Maybe your at a laggy spot or something.

UniqueTheVex

Level 3
Hmm okay, then it’s probably the server.

Then the only thing you can do is DM a Staff Member before you join the server asking if they could /spawn you.

Also, do you remember what your current location is when you load in the server? Maybe your at a laggy spot or something.
Well it's also not just location. This problem happens regardless of where I was when I left the server. As stated previously I can connect to the hub just fine with no issues, but when I try to join SchoolRP itself it gets stuck on "Loading terrain..." then the error messages like "Disconnected", "Timed out", and "internal exception java.io.ioexception an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host" pop up.

Users who are viewing this thread