players online

Its time for my departure... Thank you SRP. | ellasszz

Cyb3rSlvt

Level 13
CYB3RSL1T
CYB3RSL1T
Omega+
Hello SRP!!! ,

It is with a heavy heart that I write to bid you all farewell. My name is Ella, and today marks the end of my journey within this community. I want to express my deepest gratitude for the friendship, support, and cherished moments we've shared together. Each interaction, each laugh, and each memory holds a special place in my heart.

However, as much as I treasure these memories, I must now take my leave from the server. This decision has not been easy, but it is one that I feel is necessary for my well-being and personal growth. Over time, I have noticed a decline in my mental health, with a significant decrease of about 70 percent. Additionally, I've observed changes in my attitude, becoming more snappy and rude towards others. These shifts in my mental state and behavior deeply concern me, and I believe it's crucial to address them before they worsen.

Leaving the server is not a decision I make lightly, but I believe it's the right one for me at this time. I do not wish to continue down a path where my mental health suffers, and where I risk hurting others with my attitude. I refuse to let myself become someone I'm not proud of, someone who brings negativity into this community. As I step away from the server, I will undoubtedly miss the warmth and camaraderie of this family. The laughter, the late-night conversations, and the shared experiences have enriched my life in ways I cannot fully express. Each of you has played a part in shaping my journey here, and for that, I am immensely grateful. Though I may no longer be active in this space, please know that the bonds we've formed remain etched in my heart. I cherish the memories we've created together, and I carry them with me as I embark on new adventures. While my presence may be absent from the server, my fondness for each of you remains unwavering. Before I sign off, I want to extend my sincerest thanks to every person I have every interacted with. Thank you for welcoming me with open arms, for your kindness, and for the love you've shown me during my time here. You've made this journey unforgettable, and I am forever grateful for the privilege of being a part of this community. With that, I bid you all farewell. May our paths cross again in the future, and may you continue to spread love and positivity within this wonderful community. Goodbye, and take care.

Warm regards,
Ella/Mochakittie/ellasszz/Rock/Mok ah

Before I leave here are some SS of SRP that I laugh at and thank.boi wtf.JPGCLITMAS.JPGhenry...JPGwtfmas.JPG1707995055876.png

P.S. I'd like to thank @CCrew4, @abmd , @5C4R77 , @Cap7ainDes7roy , @NoSalt2 , @CouldBeDumpster , @Cookedkoifish , @bheom , @adalynoc , @GayCereal_ , @lawriii , @A7XM , @Sharktism , @MiuDeath , @kettlesip , @mckamsym , @olivierra(sorry if I spelt it wrong.), @kzOmegaa , @HEXATICA , @DivingBlues , @skixd!! , @MidKapis , @Zingy_Duck , @RandomlyAccepted , @Quartztism , @Skvllr0t , @IwandoRP , @strcssed , @RexLobo , @Nrider . SORRY IF I FORGOT ANYONE.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 10
  • et.JPG
    et.JPG
    164.5 KB · Views: 10
  • m.JPG
    m.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

DivingBlues

Level 55
Shrine Lead
Builder
Awww it’s seriously such a shame to see you go but we all have our priorities! As you go forth with life I hope it brings you beautiful opportunities, keep being amazing and doing what you’re doing because if you’re doing it well you’re doing it right. Don’t take judgement harshly or let it get to your head you’re always a beautiful person and lastly. Take a break. If your mental health is there, rest. i hope that you reach high and go so far thank you for being apart of the community and a friend of mine.

Cyb3rSlvt

Level 13
CYB3RSL1T
CYB3RSL1T
Omega+
Awww it’s seriously such a shame to see you go but we all have our priorities! As you go forth with life I hope it brings you beautiful opportunities, keep being amazing and doing what you’re doing because if you’re doing it well you’re doing it right. Don’t take judgement harshly or let it get to your head you’re always a beautiful person and lastly. Take a break. If your mental health is there, rest. i hope that you reach high and go so far thank you for being apart of the community and a friend of mine.
Thank you diving! I really do cherish our weirdly built friendship and I hope that it can continue despite me being off SRP. <3 With that being said i'm most likely logging off forums.

-kam

Level 79
Hello SRP!!! ,

It is with a heavy heart that I write to bid you all farewell. My name is Ella, and today marks the end of my journey within this community. I want to express my deepest gratitude for the friendship, support, and cherished moments we've shared together. Each interaction, each laugh, and each memory holds a special place in my heart.

However, as much as I treasure these memories, I must now take my leave from the server. This decision has not been easy, but it is one that I feel is necessary for my well-being and personal growth. Over time, I have noticed a decline in my mental health, with a significant decrease of about 70 percent. Additionally, I've observed changes in my attitude, becoming more snappy and rude towards others. These shifts in my mental state and behavior deeply concern me, and I believe it's crucial to address them before they worsen.

Leaving the server is not a decision I make lightly, but I believe it's the right one for me at this time. I do not wish to continue down a path where my mental health suffers, and where I risk hurting others with my attitude. I refuse to let myself become someone I'm not proud of, someone who brings negativity into this community. As I step away from the server, I will undoubtedly miss the warmth and camaraderie of this family. The laughter, the late-night conversations, and the shared experiences have enriched my life in ways I cannot fully express. Each of you has played a part in shaping my journey here, and for that, I am immensely grateful. Though I may no longer be active in this space, please know that the bonds we've formed remain etched in my heart. I cherish the memories we've created together, and I carry them with me as I embark on new adventures. While my presence may be absent from the server, my fondness for each of you remains unwavering. Before I sign off, I want to extend my sincerest thanks to every person I have every interacted with. Thank you for welcoming me with open arms, for your kindness, and for the love you've shown me during my time here. You've made this journey unforgettable, and I am forever grateful for the privilege of being a part of this community. With that, I bid you all farewell. May our paths cross again in the future, and may you continue to spread love and positivity within this wonderful community. Goodbye, and take care.

Warm regards,
Ella/Mochakittie/ellasszz/Rock/Mok ah

Before I leave here are some SS of SRP that I laugh at and thank.View attachment 58781View attachment 58783View attachment 58786View attachment 58788View attachment 58789

P.S. I'd like to thank @CCrew4, @abmd , @5C4R77 , @Cap7ainDes7roy , @NoSalt2 , @CouldBeDumpster , @Cookedkoifish , @bheom , @adalynoc , @GayCereal_ , @lawriii , @A7XM , @Sharktism , @MiuDeath , @kettlesip , @mckamsym , @olivierra(sorry if I spelt it wrong.), @kzOmegaa , @HEXATICA , @DivingBlues , @skixd!! , @MidKapis , @Zingy_Duck , @RandomlyAccepted , @Quartztism , @Skvllr0t , @IwandoRP , @strcssed , @RexLobo , @Nrider . SORRY IF I FORGOT ANYONE.
u forgor me >:I

Users who are viewing this thread