DrainingFeeling
DrainingFeeling
Omega+
-REMOVE-
. . .
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?:
DrainingFeeling
Past warns/kicks/bans?: I've never been kicked or banned and haven't received any warns as of recently. The last warn i had gotten if I can remember was to not chain in ooc but that's all I can think of.

What is your timezone?: CST
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: DrainingFeeling#8723

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/izumis-age-up-request.36572/ (Age up request) [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/senketsus-librarian-application.34381/ (Librarian app) [
Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nurse-application.20864/ (Nurse App) [
Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/finns-application-for-receptionist.20503/ (Receptionist App) [
Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dutch-language-application.19688/ (Dutch Language App) [
Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language.19175/ (German Language App) [
Denied]
College Student App (taken on the srp discord) [
Accepted]

Describe your activity on the server?: I am on everyday after school so around 5 PM CST and on pretty much all day on weekends and on breaks!
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Yes I sure am!

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?:
The Student Council are a group of selected students to help solve an issue of concern or organize/help organize activities and events students can participate in!

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): What brought me to apply for the student council was that I love trying to be apart of anything that happens in Karakura and I thought being apart of the student council would be a great place for that.

What does the school council of Karakura do?: The School Council of Karakura helps students with situations and help organize and plan events.

How would you describe your work ethic?: I would say I'd have a positive work ethic! I like to keep busy and help the most I can.

What interests you the most about the student council?: Helping my peers with planning or helping in a situation that is of concern.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: I do! I've been roleplaying for some time now! I first joined the server sometime in 2016! I've loved and enjoy roleplaying! Especially detailRP.

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I would tell them that their idea is something to think over and see if we can find any suggestions that would be more beneficial/better in the lightest way possible wanting to maintain a positive relationship with my peers.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?: I see myself apologizing for the idea but try to come up with a better idea. One that others would be more interested in depending on what I learn about them and their way of thinking.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I would try my best to settle everyone down if things got heated and have them try to explain why their idea is better then the other and best reasoning wins.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?: I confront them then confront someone higher up for what that person had been doing and see what they would request for a proper punishment.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I would let them know that the idea was something I couldn't agree with and explain my reasoning and try to get them to see my side of things but if everyone disagrees with my statement i'll respectfully move past it and work along with them.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: I would confront the both of them and try to hear out both their stories then try to persuade them into a better light of thinking and remind them that they are a team and should apologize with one another and move on.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?: I would confront them about the situation then address what they have been doing to a higherup.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?: I turn them down even if they try to bribe me. I'll let who ever is in charge of detention that day for what they had tried to do and move on.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:
Izumi Kou Fontaine Saki

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 20

Character phone-number: 116306147

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Pretty happy outlook to things. Make sure everyone's happy and having fun! Loves to keep himself busy with what ever and tries to make every second count. He's pretty silly but will be serious/professional when needed at any given time.

Character appearance/attire: He'd have bleached hair along with a light sprinkle of freckles on his face. He had muted green eyes. He'd seem to wear somewhat formal or comfortable clothing.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: What separates me from everyone else would be my motivation in wanting to work and my positive outlook to these things.

Why do you want this position?: I want this position for the opportunity to be more involved with my peers and community

What interests you the most about student council?: Helping others with situations and planning fun events for my peers to enjoy!

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: A safe environment. Someone you can go to and count on when needed the most. I'm here to make sure everyone feels safe and ready to have a great High School and College career!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread