mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Jaibatsume Children » Mee-young Jaibatsume

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Really awesome biography. I love how peoples biographies as of recent are beginning to depart from the original @Ducks template. This is a really awesome and unique usage of the forums very limited text and layout features

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
I'd like to state, by the way, that I in no way claim or copyright the formatting of this biography (as quite frankly I can't anyway) If you'd like to make your own version of this using the table format method, be my guest, I'd actually love to see more of it and if you want to know how to do it, feel free to DM me, I'd be happy to show you how!

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Updates:

[++] Added ENTIRE Pre-Karakura Arc Lore.

[+] Updated the character profile display image, keeping with a theme:
--[O] Credit to @vitです for the screenshots.
[+] Updated all item equipment pictures.
[+] Updated skills:
--[-] Communication removed.
[+] Spelling corrected in a lot of places.

Do you know Mee-young in-character personally? Message me at Customable#1590 to claim your spot in the biography and earn a place on the character render sheet!​

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Updates:

[+] Added a chapter directory at the top of the page for you to easily navigate the page when needed.

Do you know Mee-young in-character personally? Message me at Customable#1590 to claim your spot in the biography and earn a place on the character render sheet!​

Last edited:

Ahimotu

Level 25
Ahimotu
Ahimotu
Omega+
Updates:

[+] Added a chapter directory at the top of the page for you to easily navigate the page when needed.

Spicy

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Updates:

[+] Personality Explained section added, explaining each of Mee-young's split personalities.
[+] Y̷͉͝ǒ̸̜ű̶̡ ̵͇̊d̷̖̄ȯ̵͓n̴̖̍'̴̺̋t̷̝͂ ̵̻̇n̶̨͘e̸̬͝e̶̦͑d̷̡͝ ̶̤̚t̷̻́ǫ̸͊ ̸̬́k̷̈ͅn̸̤͒o̴͖͊w̷̡̾ ̵̤̎ẇ̶͕ȟ̶͕y̶̞͊ ̵̞̍I̴̺̊ ̴̹͑w̷͎͘a̷̯͊s̴͔͒ ̶̠̚á̶̩d̶͕͝d̶̲͒e̶̡͘d̸̘̄,̸̗́ ̴̯̔m̶͍͑o̶̞̓v̸̞͑ë̶́ͅ ̵͚͒ḁ̵́l̴̯̚o̵͊͜n̴͍͋g̶̠̉
[+] Mini Mee, hehe

[+] Eva relationship updated, (Render soon)
[+] Updated features "Personality" section
[+] Updated General Informations "Abnormalities" section

Ahimotu

Level 25
Ahimotu
Ahimotu
Omega+
Updates:

[+] Personality Explained section added, explaining each of Mee-young's split personalities.
[+] Y̷͉͝ǒ̸̜ű̶̡ ̵͇̊d̷̖̄ȯ̵͓n̴̖̍'̴̺̋t̷̝͂ ̵̻̇n̶̨͘e̸̬͝e̶̦͑d̷̡͝ ̶̤̚t̷̻́ǫ̸͊ ̸̬́k̷̈ͅn̸̤͒o̴͖͊w̷̡̾ ̵̤̎ẇ̶͕ȟ̶͕y̶̞͊ ̵̞̍I̴̺̊ ̴̹͑w̷͎͘a̷̯͊s̴͔͒ ̶̠̚á̶̩d̶͕͝d̶̲͒e̶̡͘d̸̘̄,̸̗́ ̴̯̔m̶͍͑o̶̞̓v̸̞͑ë̶́ͅ ̵͚͒ḁ̵́l̴̯̚o̵͊͜n̴͍͋g̶̠̉
[+] Mini Mee, hehe

[+] Eva relationship updated, (Render soon)
[+] Updated features "Personality" section
[+] Updated General Informations "Abnormalities" section

Am here mainly for the Mini Mee

cdart

Level 0
ahilyn
ahilyn
Rich
Bun [Alive]
Best Bird
Bun is a playful and dainty bird Mee-young saw hovering by the Journalism window, after feeding her a bread bun, they quickly became frequents to the room, Bun often sitting on the table as Mee converses mostly one-sided conversations with her and works on her projects.
Bun is happy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread