Yungwoman
Notable+
What is your Minecraft username?: ScarletRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Firefly#8354

How old are you? (Optional): 16

What is your time zone?: Cst

Describe your activity on the server: I’m on 3-10 hours everyday

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have never been banned. Had a mistake. And blatant laziness that caused some- undesired consequences which I do truly regret.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Janitor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A Janitor. Is something that also plays an important role in maintaining a school. The janitor keeps the school floors clean, and the bathrooms clean. And most importantly keeps the germs down. They don’t get very much respect. But they take it in stride to keep students Healthy and not get sick.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have a lot of experience as I’ve gone from Teacher to police back to teacher. And now I want to be a janitor!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish.38674/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/police.38666/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/english-teacher-possibly.37479/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl.36398/
https://https://schoolrp.net/threads/i-tried-to-fix-my-grammar-i’m-not-that-good-at-spelling.33812/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Adult [28]

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Lyndsey would look at the student that is currently cursing her out taking it in stride waiting for the student to stop speaking and let her speak why she is a janitor and why she chose to be one and not a teacher. And if they persist she will just ignore them completely and ask for a faculty member to help her.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Lyndsey would separate the two by standing in between them and would talk in a calm voice as she would ask a on looker to go get a faculty member who can handle it more properly, before turning her attention back to the two students fighting and making sure she’d stay in between them even if it means she would get hurt every now and then from the occasional pushing.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Lyndsey would calmly remind them of the consequences of their actions and how it’s not a very good idea while also speaking in a way where it wouldn’t sound like she was reprimanding them. And that they may be putting themselves or others at risk with the potential dangerous thing they are doing.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?: Lyndsey would act calm, collected and overall a fun person to hang around. She would get along with her co-workers and ask them how their day is or was. And crack a few jokes to help lighten the mood of their coworker is stressed and not doing well. She would also ask them how they are doing and show interest in their life and not make it all about her. And hopefully give some advice they need at that moment.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Would grab a dustpan and broom as she would hold it firm in her hand she would sweep diligently so as not to miss anything and noticing some trash she would then set the dustpan over the pile of dirt she had just swept up so that no passerby’s would step in the dirt causing it to go everywhere.

/me
Would look up and down the tall tree and finally noticing the student she would place a hand on her chin before finally saying “Come down from there! You could get hurt. It’s only a simple rule to keep yourself safe! Come down and we can talk about why you want to climb the tree so bad!” While also gesturing for a faculty member to come and further help the student to get down

/me
upon noticing the sick student she would motion for another student or faculty member to get a nurse while she held a bag for the sock student to throw up in as she talked in a soft voice “Hey. Hey. Just take deep breath’s. Don’t panic just let your mind wander for right now. I know your probably not feeling well. And I asked someone to get the nurse for you while I help you. So just sit down and rest.” She’d say as she would rub the student on the back making him feel okay and calm and collected…somewhat.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Lyndsey Shimizu

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mrs.

Preferred Name:
Lyn

Age (Minimum is 25): 29

Religious Denomination: None

Marital Status: Married

Academic Degree: Bachelor’s degree

Year of Graduation: 2012

Major(s): Music, English.

Minors: Math. Science

Nationality: American

Current Location:
Karakura
Native Languages: English
Other Languages: French, Spanish

Backstory
Lyndsey Reid Shimizu. Is a Canadian girl who moved to a place called, Karakura in Japan. She moved there with her sisters Maddi and Izuku Reid. She lived there for a couple of months and started making friends. But it all changed in a matter of- minutes. On January 1st. Lyndsey received a call. Informing her that her parents had gotten into a crash because of a drunk driver and that they had not survived the crash. And shortly after hearing that she developed a thing called selective mutism which would follow her until she turned 20. But when she finally found out how to speak JSL. Something terrible happened. Lyndsey was walking home to her sisters apartment and was jumped by people in the ally beside the way she would walk home. She was knocked unconscious and was tortured to the point she was in the hospital for weeks in critical condition. And when she was finally released from the hospital she hardly left her room for weeks. Her sister would bring her food and water and leave it at her door and would come back to find the food eaten and the water was empty and finding sitting at her bedroom door. And when she would leave her room it would be for a short amount of time before she would rush back upstairs to her room. But when she would come down to talk she would have to use JSL and a book because her voice was badly damaged. She had multiple surgery’s to get her voice fixed. And it worked. But she can’t exert her throat by yelling for long periods.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining is. I see what I did wrong in the past. And I do regret what I did. And I chose to be a adult. But I realized how fun it was to rp in the school. And I. Honestly would love to have a chance as a janitor to experience what they feel.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): Yes

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Because I have made a huge mistake and want to fix it. And plus I’m trying to do all the rp jobs possible since it seems really really interesting viewing them all.

Extra
I copy & pasted this from my note pad on my tablet. This is 100% my work.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Unfortunately this position is now full
- Further detail "Motivation for Joining KHS:" & "Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:"

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread