mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Jay's Office secretary Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDAN4S

Level 4
Out-Of-Character Information

In Game Name: Dripwalkingg (alt)

Do you have discord?
Yup! Jay.#6934

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have been banned once falsely. Someone brought me this custom Item, he then charged back the money, which then got me banned for like 10 minutes, then I was unbanned by staff.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
If I’m not at school, then I am normally on SRP for over 4+ hours a day, on the other hand- if I have school then I’m nor normally on for 3 hours or so a day.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Office secretary.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Office secretary has to act grown up, if they do not then they will get fired. They will need to sit at the front desk and answer any questions that the students ask them. In more detail, they maintain the smooth running of an office through a variety of other duties.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes ofcourse.

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?:
Yes

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Well throughout the time I have been on srp, I have been placed in the HS volleyball male team and I am also currently on the College Football team! (On my main account) meaning I have been given many chances to RP in different ways.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/dripwalkings-teacher-assistant-application.30712/ - Denied.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.27621/ - Accepted.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/dripwalkings-college-application-2.27612/ - Denied.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.24717/ - Accepted.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jjaayyy-malagasy-application.26367/ - Accepted.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
Well, firstly I would ask them to stop in a respectful way, although if that didn’t work, I’d simply remind them that what they are doing could get them into trouble, such as a Detention. If that then didn’t work, then I would start to raise my voice, to make sure I WAS heard and they will stop.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
If the job that they set me was something that would be at risk of harming me or other people, I would make sure to go to the principal and explain to them why I don’t think the task is good for my character. On the other hand, if the Job was suitable for me, I’d calmly start the task straight away.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

If they were doing the job, in the wrong way that could hurt them or others, I’d ask them to stop, since it wouldn’t just hurt people, it would hurt her and get her fired. If the employee wouldn’t listen to me, I’d take a photo of the situation and send it to the principal, and let her deal with it.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Well, if Yinoto’s closest of employees/ friend’s were there, he would become very active and would want to talk to them a lot. Although if there is someone in there who he didn’t know that well, he would start to introduce himself to them!

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me sat at the desk as he crossed his arms looking over at the students before him. Seeing that the child would be on the floor a some what confused expression would be placed onto his face.

/me he’d get up as he went through the draws at his side. Picked out a school schedule as he brushed himself off before swiftly sitting back down and placing the schedule onto the desk, gently sliding it along to the student.

/me he’d let out a warm smile directly to the student before him as he would point to his left, signalling the the toilets were that way. He’d place his hands back onto his lap as he would look out infront of him.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:
Yinoto Blackburn.
Age (Minimum age is 25): 29.
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr Blackburn.

Academic Degree:
Masters degree.
Year of Graduation: Yinoto was 20 years old when he graduated.
Major(s): Japanese.
Minors: Drama.

Backstory

Yinoto would be a single dad. Yinoto lived in a country called America where he was brought up and raised. He lived at American since he was born and then moved to Japan when he was 16 years old, to study his favourite subjects! Ever since he was little, he loved school and would always want to carry on with the subject he studied, Japanese. So therefore, he carried on following his dreams when he moved to Japan! When Yinoto moved to Japan at the age of 16, he would start to carry on speaking Japanese, until this day. Since he was 16, Yinoto can now speak fluent Japanese as he has also made many other friends that helped him out. Since this day, Yinoto has been very successful as he has an amazing family that stay close together and always help each other out! Sadly he lost his job not to long ago and he is looking for a new one, which hopefully will pay him better. Yinoto has 1 child who he adores and would always seem over protective, he’s willing to put his all in to make his child successful in life.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation join KHS is that I love to work with other people, and I love the fact I get to experience new role-play situations and meet new people to RP with! It also gives me another excuse to be online more! Its fascinates me, knowing the fact my character could be a role-model to others, teachers or students!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

In my personal opinion, I think I should be accepted, due to the fact I put in a lot of work and I know that I would be a good office secretary employee due to other rp's I have done. I wouldn't say my application is better than others, however, I would like to help out a lot, and I am also very loyal, meaning I won't bail on the people who need me without being warned!

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
Do you have any questions?:

None but I would like to say thank you for taking your time out of your day to read this !

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

- Your Out-Of-Character questions could use further detail and the description your gave for your chosen role wasn't up to par.
- If you have any questions regarding your application, DM me on discord: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread