players online

Jebediah Koijin | W.I.P Character Biography

vCRASSv

Level 15
¥ - Jebediah Frio Koijin -
I'd put a song but I still can't find one :(

- General Information -
First Name - Jebediah

"My Name comes from Hebrew Origin oddly enough- It means "Beloved Friend" . . Which- Sounds nice."
Middle Name - Frio
"I hate this- It legit means "Cold" . . And it's not like- A good origin, it is actively just a Spanish word, that's dumb as- . . Very."
Surname - Akuma | Dinero | Koijin
"I'm the Greatest member of the Koijin family, there's 4 of us, only 3 are alive."

Date of Birth - July 15th, 2002
"I'm slightly younger than Pinkie . . Hopefully my other roommate is younger- I refuse to be the youngest in the house.
"

Place of Birth | Ethnicity - Montoro, Spain | Spanish-Russian
"Mother was Spanish, Father was from the U.S . . Neither were Russian, mother wasn't very loyal."

Sexuality & Gender - Pansexual | Male
"I usually tell everyone I'm gay or straight depending on who they're asking about me dating- Good thing is, I can prove both without any issue!"

Religious Belief - ???
"I'm not sure anymore . . With where my luck's going it's honestly getting concerning on rather there is one or not."

"The only flex I have is I haven't had as many last names as Pinkie Pie."

▲▽ - Physical Description - △▼
Height & Weight
6"3 | 194 lbs

Voice
Jeb had a Generally assertive voice, with a deep tone and large Russian Accent. Whenever speaking in a lower tone his voice quickly became more soft, with a lighter more natural sounding Spanish accent, matching more with his generally- 'Dense', nature.

Physical Abnormalities
While not really seen by many people, along Jeb's stomach a large burn mark was apparent, as if it was- Meant to hide something that was originally in that spot

Eye Color
His natural eye color is a deep brown sort of Hazel, however he used to hide this by wearing contacts that make his eyes seem like a Dull green color.

Skin Tone
He has a generally Tan skin tone, similar to a lighter Sienna

Hair
His hair is generally messy, with it being a decent length, along with a Dark brown sort of color, in which it's styled in a- . . Not style, he doesn't really style it- Though he swears he will one day.

General Description
Overall, Jeb was a tall man with a muscular Mesomorphic sort of body type, usually dressing up in a considerably fancier sort of way to counteract his generally dense nature. His eyes always had a tired and monotone look in them, making it a sort of struggle to tell the way he feels, not even changing with his considerably large smile, making it unclear rather he was genuinely happy or genuinely messing with someone's head . . He- Can't really do that too well though, he doesn't even know what's in his own head. Along his back a large euro sign would be tattooed, despite him living in Japan now, this was paired with the large burn mark on his stomach that was used to hide a certain carving.

MC Skin With one contact in

"That- IS what I look like, I can indeed confirm that."

- Mental Brain Stuff Yay -
Personality
Jeb is usually on the calmer side of things, though can also be more aggressive with his actions, not really considering others at times if it means he got what he wanted, despite this- He still notices other people's emotions at times, leading to a sort of whiplash of guilt with certain decisions.
Along with this- There will be times where he does whatever will lead to attention being brought towards him, even if it costs him pain or suffering. Along with money being a big influence for him, there's not really a big reason, he just likes money. Despite all of this, there are times his only influence is really just caring for somebody, though that's pretty rare- He usually just wants clout.
He often doesn't show much of his personal life to people, usually attempting to lie to people about it, in an odd attempt to gaslight himself into believing his past is something it isn't, he fails with this however, and it remains in his head as an influence on who he wants to be.
It is probably important to mention- Jeb isn't smart in any form, the only time he can even MAYBE be smart is when he's desperate to get something, sometimes not even understanding very basic things, which makes it questionable how he's in College-

Phobias
Athazagoraphobia - The fear of being Forgotten
"Imagine if the people you cared and loved for forgot about you- Just replaced you . . That'd be scary yeah? I wanna be remembered, not just another side character in the world- . . That's not the end I want."

Philophobia - The fear of romantic attraction / romantic relationships
"I'm trying to have a relationship . . Just a bit hard with all the thoughts I have-"

Thanatophobia - The fear of death
"Who doesn't? I don't know what's after death- What if I die before I complete my goals? What if- . . Let me just stop before I go on forever-"

Likes | Dislikes
Men

"I'm down bad, I won't even lie."

Watching People Argue
"I just want the people to unanimously pay attention to ME- People always argue for the DUMBEST STUFF, like- Can ya'll not just . . TALK?! CIVIALLY?! If I have to tell you that of all people you should feel genuinely upset."

Women
"I'm slightly more down badder, I won't even lie."

Being Ignored
"I feel like it's pretty . . Self explanatory- I wanna be seen not be purposefully unseen-"

Attention
"Makes me think the people like me!"

Being Called Annoying
"If someone doesn't like me . . They won't pay attention-"

Dollar
"Who doesn't? Money buys things! I like buying things."

Pity
"I don't need people lowering the standard of something for me, I've already had enough of that, if I can't do something then I can't do it, I'm just not good enough, no need to rub it into my face."

"Call me what you want, just don't call me forgettable."

☙ - Relationships - ❧
Sebastian Akuma | "Father"

Sebastian is basically half the reason Jeb acts the way he does, basically starving the boy of any sort of attention.
"I'm gonna rip your tonsils out, wait no your dead, HA"

Janice Akuma | Mother
The other half of why Jeb acts the way he does, basically the entire reason behind his fear of relationships.

"I don't blame you for any of this- I just wish you made more of an effort to see me more often, though when I do see you you're doing great! Definitely don't blame you for cheating on dad, he deserves it . . Though- Might be bias . . I am- Only alive because of your cheating."
Venison ?? | TECHNICAL Father
Jeb has barely meet Venison, but he generally sees him as a nice guy, despite him being basically a playboy.

"You are probably not the only man who can say they did my mother, there is definitely more than 4- But hey you made me live! I've seen you like twice, but I see where nearly all my looks came from."
Diego Rey | Uncle
Diego is more of a father than Jeb's actual father, and yet he still left Jeb while he was 14.
"You're a good uncle- Really glad you're on my mother's side, though uhm- You were there when we all went to Japan, where'd you go? You just gonna vanish on me like that? Is that really how it is? . . It- Is one of the few things that I really worry about, along with- Many other things involving that affair."

✘ Sebastian Akuma Jr. | Half-Brother
Jeb's almost brother, he acted nothing like it though, always treating Jeb as if he was nothing, ignoring him whenever he actually wanted to talk to Seb
"You are quite obviously the favorite child, though uh- Not my favorite person, in fact I think I rather spend a day with Father than you, though you're both dead- . . Soo-"

Keith Koijin | Adoptive Brother
The only real family Jeb has ever had, he appreciates his existence even though he questions nearly all of the man's choices . . Very- Hypocritically.

"How in the hell do you have a girlfriend AND a boyfriend and yet I ain't have SHIT? Genuinely confusing me, it's not that I want anything, I'm just- So confused . ."

"Birb" | Fren
Jeb doesn't have many friends, which is why he's friends with a bird.

"Bird! I don't remember your name, but if you were my bird I'd name you bird, and you are- Very nice to me . . Except the whole- Trying to gouge Serena's eyes out, I don't really- . . Know why you did that either- But you won't again! Right?"
Tobias O'Leary | Friend?
Tobi is no longer one of Jeb's favorite people, after Tobi pulled some disrespect, he has lost respect for his son
"I KNOW you got stabbed and all- . . And I know you're very scared but- Next time I see you I'm gonna scatter your skull, I'll feel bad when there's a restraining order on my head."

'MJ' | Friend?
They know each other??
"I'm better friends with your bird, you seem nice though-"

Serena Santarossa | Not So Platonic in any way actually Lover
Despite Jeb overall being nervous to even TRY anything romance related, he decided he wanted to with Serena since she's basically the one person he can go to if he wants guaranteed Safety, mentally or physically.

"You are- A wonderful person, despite your iffy morals- . . Morals haven't really stopped me, I can't be a hypocrite . . I can trust you won't forget me when I eventually die, hopefully- Not replace me either . . But- If I had to ask a question, it'd be a simple one- Why are you so touchy with me? Like not- TOUCHY, I mean- The flirting, and the- You know what, I know now- We're DATING . . It's- Pretty dumb to ask that now, especially since I'd be a hypocrite- I've been doing the same shit to you for a while . . I'm glad it at least went somewhere- Very glad actually . .
Finn ??? | Platonic Lover
Finn tells Jeb things he wouldn't know without Finn being here, Jeb decided venting to Finn is a good idea, this makes Finn his platonic lover now.
"I don't think anybody in this world deserves what happened to you- . . I used to not want to steal Tobi's boy but- You were never Tobi's boy . . So- You're my boy now"

"In a- Straight way, non romantical."
Kamodo A. Marie-Takahara | Punching Bag
They live together, they don't like each other, Jeb at LEAST respects his figure.
"You're fun to bully, until I realize I am risking my house every time I do it- You wouldn't get rid of me though . . Yeah you would."

Mikomaja 'Mizzy' Dobbelt | Punching Bag Mk2
They live together, they don't like each other, except he has nearly 0 respect for him, sort of- Pitying him.

"You're fun to bully, especially when I realize I am not risking my house every time I do it, though- I'm not against doing you favors, I'm not a monster."
✘? Nozomi Sokolova | Ex-Best Friend
Already made a quote, not sure much more is needed
"No matter what I say, no matter how often I swear to myself that I'll never think of you as a friend again- No matter how much I truly want to hate you, it's hard- When you were my first and only friend back then . . You're probably dead- You probably didn't even think of me after I left Karakura temporarily . . Nobody did."

"I say you've done a lot like you ACTUALLY have done a lot to me but really you haven't, it's just what you did do effected me greatly- You're the only reason I started getting involved with gangs back then, truthfully I felt as if I'd only get your attention if I was helping you- Though it costs a man's finger, his vision, nearly two people's lives, and nearly 7 million yen of bail money . . God- All of that sounds so tame compared to the shit I hear of now, I still regret it though- Maybe I'm not as brave as you thought . . I won't be strong- I don't know why you think I will, thank you for the hope though"
Calla ??? | Ex-Girlfriend
At this point, Jeb is desperately trying to forget Calla existed . . He is- Doing well for once.

"I have never heard that name."
Fujioka Gengyo | Friend?
Jeb has taken the thumb of Fuji, and helped take his eye, he heavily regrets both of these since- Fuji already had one eye, he wants to take it all back but- Sadly, that is actively impossible.

"I'm sorry you went through all of that, but 'sorry' isn't gonna bring back your vision or thumb is it- . . Yeah, I really- Regret that . . Hopefully you're doing good- Safe . . Maybe with a girlfriend- Maybe you got an eye transplant? That'd be nice to hear."

[I'll add more, and I definetely forgot someone- So]

"I don't have many friends"

This will be worked on more- With a backstory, which is probably next-

Last edited:

xanaxiety

Level 20
xanaxiety
xanaxiety
Omega+
Finn ??? | Friend
*Platonic Lover

At this point, Jeb is desperately trying to forget Calla existed
Serena should stop mentioning her then, huh?

not stealing Tobi's boy though- That's . . Wrong-
THIS would have Finn sobbing..

I get you're clingy and flirty and all- And that's fine but- Nevermind, I'd be way too scared to ask this face-to-face anyways..
ahahaa...aha..ha...

Trying to gouge Serena's eyes out, I don't really- . . Know why you did that either-
that was a sad day.. that bird almost became knock off KFC, and I would have felt bad

DrainingFeeling

Level 59
DrainingFeeling
DrainingFeeling
Omega+
¥ - Jebediah Frio Koijin -
I'd put a song but I still can't find one :(

- General Information -
First Name - Jebediah

"My Name comes from Hebrew Origin oddly enough- It means "Beloved Friend" . . Which- Sounds nice."
Middle Name - Frio
"I hate this- It legit means "Cold" . . And it's not like- A good origin, it is actively just a Spanish word, that's dumb as- . . Very."
Surname - Akuma | Dinero | Koijin
"I'm the Greatest member of the Koijin family, there's 4 of us, only 3 are alive."

Date of Birth - July 15th, 2002
"I'm slightly younger than Pinkie . . Hopefully my other roommate is younger- I refuse to be the youngest in the house.
"

Place of Birth | Ethnicity - Montoro, Spain | Spanish-Russian
"Mother was Spanish, Father was from the U.S . . Neither were Russian, mother wasn't very loyal."

Sexuality & Gender - Pansexual | Male
"I usually tell everyone I'm gay or straight depending on who they're asking about me dating- Good thing is, I can prove both without any issue!"

Religious Belief - ???
"I'm not sure anymore . . With where my luck's going it's honestly getting concerning on rather there is one or not."

"The only flex I have is I haven't had as many last names as Pinkie Pie."

▲▽ - Physical Description - △▼
Height & Weight
6"3 | 194 lbs

Voice
Jeb had a Generally assertive voice, with a deep tone and large Russian Accent. Whenever speaking in a lower tone his voice quickly became more soft, with a lighter more natural sounding Spanish accent, matching more with his generally- 'Dense', nature.

Physical Abnormalities
While not really seen by many people, along Jeb's stomach a large burn mark was apparent, as if it was- Meant to hide something that was originally in that spot

Eye Color
His natural eye color is a deep brown sort of Hazel, however he used to hide this by wearing contacts that make his eyes seem like a Dull green color.

Skin Tone
He has a generally Tan skin tone, similar to a lighter Sienna

Hair
His hair is generally messy, with it being a decent length, along with a Dark brown sort of color, in which it's styled in a- . . Not style, he doesn't really style it- Though he swears he will one day.

General Description
Overall, Jeb was a tall man with a muscular Mesomorphic sort of body type, usually dressing up in a considerably fancier sort of way to counteract his generally dense nature. His eyes always had a tired and monotone look in them, making it a sort of struggle to tell the way he feels, not even changing with his considerably large smile, making it unclear rather he was genuinely happy or genuinely messing with someone's head . . He- Can't really do that too well though, he doesn't even know what's in his own head. Along his back a large euro sign would be tattooed, despite him living in Japan now, this was paired with the large burn mark on his stomach that was used to hide a certain carving.

MC Skin With one contact in

"That- IS what I look like, I can indeed confirm that."

- Mental Brain Stuff Yay -
Personality
Jeb is usually on the calmer side of things, though can also be more aggressive with his actions, not really considering others at times if it means he got what he wanted, despite this- He still notices other people's emotions at times, leading to a sort of whiplash of guilt with certain decisions.
Along with this- There will be times where he does whatever will lead to attention being brought towards him, even if it costs him pain or suffering. Along with money being a big influence for him, there's not really a big reason, he just likes money. Despite all of this, there are times his only influence is really just caring for somebody, though that's pretty rare- He usually just wants clout.
He often doesn't show much of his personal life to people, usually attempting to lie to people about it, in an odd attempt to gaslight himself into believing his past is something it isn't, he fails with this however, and it remains in his head as an influence on who he wants to be.
It is probably important to mention- Jeb isn't smart in any form, the only time he can even MAYBE be smart is when he's desperate to get something, sometimes not even understanding very basic things, which makes it questionable how he's in College-

Phobias
Athazagoraphobia - The fear of being Forgotten
"Imagine if the people you cared and loved for forgot about you- Just replaced you . . That'd be scary yeah? I wanna be remembered, not just another side character in the world- . . That's not the end I want."

Philophobia - The fear of romantic attraction / romantic relationships
"It's not as bad anymore but . . I'm still- Avoiding it, as well as I can right now at least, I"

Thanatophobia - The fear of death
"Who doesn't? I don't know what's after death- What if I die before I complete my goals? What if- . . Let me just stop before I go on forever-"

Likes | Dislikes
Men

"I'm down bad, I won't even lie."

Watching People Argue
"I just want the people to unanimously pay attention to ME- People always argue for the DUMBEST STUFF, like- Can ya'll not just . . TALK?! CIVIALLY?! If I have to tell you that of all people you should feel genuinely upset."

Women
"I'm slightly more down badder, I won't even lie."

Being Ignored
"I feel like it's pretty . . Self explanatory- I wanna be seen not be purposefully unseen-"

Attention
"Makes me think the people like me!"

Being Called Annoying
"If someone doesn't like me . . They won't pay attention-"

Dollar
"Who doesn't? Money buys things! I like buying things."

Pity
"I don't need people lowering the standard of something for me, I've already had enough of that, if I can't do something then I can't do it, I'm just not good enough, no need to rub it into my face."

"Call me what you want, just don't call me forgettable."

☙ - Relationships - ❧
Sebastian Akuma | "Father"

Sebastian is basically half the reason Jeb acts the way he does, basically starving the boy of any sort of attention.
"I'm gonna rip your tonsils out, wait no your dead, HA"

Janice Akuma | Mother
The other half of why Jeb acts the way he does, basically the entire reason behind his fear of relationships.

"I don't blame you for any of this- I just wish you made more of an effort to see me more often, though when I do see you you're doing great! Definitely don't blame you for cheating on dad, he deserves it . . Though- Might be bias . . I am- Only alive because of your cheating."
Venison ?? | TECHNICAL Father
Jeb has barely meet Venison, but he generally sees him as a nice guy, despite him being basically a playboy.

"You are probably not the only man who can say they did my mother, there is definitely more than 4- But hey you made me live! I've seen you like twice, but I see where nearly all my looks came from."
Diego Rey | Uncle
Diego is more of a father than Jeb's actual father, and yet he still left Jeb while he was 14.
"You're a good uncle- Really glad you're on my mother's side, though uhm- You were there when we all went to Japan, where'd you go? You just gonna vanish on me like that? Is that really how it is? . . It- Is one of the few things that I really worry about, along with- Many other things involving that affair."

✘ Sebastian Akuma Jr. | Half-Brother
Jeb's almost brother, he acted nothing like it though, always treating Jeb as if he was nothing, ignoring him whenever he actually wanted to talk to Seb
"You are quite obviously the favorite child, though uh- Not my favorite person, in fact I think I rather spend a day with Father than you, though you're both dead- . . Soo-"

Keith Koijin | Adoptive Brother
The only real family Jeb has ever had, he appreciates his existence even though he questions nearly all of the man's choices . . Very- Hypocritically.

"How in the hell do you have a girlfriend AND a boyfriend and yet I ain't have SHIT? Genuinely confusing me, it's not that I want anything, I'm just- So confused . ."

"Birb" | Fren
Jeb doesn't have many friends, which is why he's friends with a bird.

"Bird! I don't remember your name, but if you were my bird I'd name you bird, and you are- Very nice to me . . Except the whole- Trying to gouge Serena's eyes out, I don't really- . . Know why you did that either- But you won't again! Right?"
Tobias O'Leary | Friend?
Tobi is no longer one of Jeb's favorite people, after Tobi pulled some disrespect, he has lost respect for his son
"I KNOW you got stabbed and all- . . And I know you're very scared but- Next time I see you I'm gonna scatter your skull, I'll feel bad when there's a restraining order on my head."

'MJ' | Friend?
They know each other??
"I'm better friends with your bird, you seem nice though-"

Serena Santarossa | Best? Friend??
If Jeb had to choose someone to be his best friend, it'd be Serena, though- He'd also pick Serena for many other things, she's basically the one person he can go to if he wants guaranteed Safety, mentally or physically.

"You are- Probably my best friend, definitely one of the best I've had- I can trust you won't forget me when I eventually die, hopefully- Not replace me either . . But- If I had to ask a question, it'd be a simple one- Why are you so touchy with me? Like not- TOUCHY, I mean- The flirting, and the- You know what, you'd understand at that point, I get you're clingy and flirty and all- And that's fine but- Nevermind, I'd be way too scared to ask this face-to-face anyways.."
"Except I think I just accidentally asked you out with my Wendy's order- So I guess I technically asked my question already . . Well- My new question at least."

Finn ??? | Platonic Lover
Finn tells Jeb things he wouldn't know without Finn being here, Jeb decided venting to Finn is a good idea, this makes Finn his platonic lover now.
"I don't think anybody in this world deserves what happened to you- . . I used to not want to steal Tobi's boy but- You were never Tobi's boy . . So- You're my boy now"

"In a- Straight way, non romantical."
Kamodo A. Marie-Takahara | Punching Bag
They live together, they don't like each other, Jeb at LEAST respects his figure.
"You're fun to bully, until I realize I am risking my house every time I do it- You wouldn't get rid of me though . . Yeah you would."

Mikomaja 'Mizzy' Dobbelt | Punching Bag Mk2
They live together, they don't like each other, except he has nearly 0 respect for him, sort of- Pitying him.

"You're fun to bully, especially when I realize I am not risking my house every time I do it, though- I'm not against doing you favors, I'm not a monster."
✘? Nozomi Sokolova | Ex-Best Friend
Already made a quote, not sure much more is needed
"No matter what I say, no matter how often I swear to myself that I'll never think of you as a friend again- No matter how much I truly want to hate you, it's hard- When you were my first and only friend back then . . You're probably dead- You probably didn't even think of me after I left Karakura temporarily . . Nobody did."

"I say you've done a lot like you ACTUALLY have done a lot to me but really you haven't, it's just what you did do effected me greatly- You're the only reason I started getting involved with gangs back then, truthfully I felt as if I'd only get your attention if I was helping you- Though it costs a man's finger, his vision, nearly two people's lives, and nearly 7 million yen of bail money . . God- All of that sounds so tame compared to the shit I hear of now, I still regret it though- Maybe I'm not as brave as you thought . . I won't be strong- I don't know why you think I will, thank you for the hope though"
Calla ??? | Ex-Girlfriend
At this point, Jeb is desperately trying to forget Calla existed . . He is- Doing well for once.

"I have never heard that name."
Fujioka Gengyo | Friend?
Jeb has taken the thumb of Fuji, and helped take his eye, he heavily regrets both of these since- Fuji already had one eye, he wants to take it all back but- Sadly, that is actively impossible.

"I'm sorry you went through all of that, but 'sorry' isn't gonna bring back your vision or thumb is it- . . Yeah, I really- Regret that . . Hopefully you're doing good- Safe . . Maybe with a girlfriend- Maybe you got an eye transplant? That'd be nice to hear."

[I'll add more, and I definetely forgot someone- So]

"I don't have many friends"

This will be worked on more- With a backstory, which is probably next-
i love finns relation towards jeb and the quote it warms my heart. their friendship gives me seratonin

Users who are viewing this thread