players online

Jebediah Koijin | W.I.P Character Biography

xanaxiety

Level 20
xanaxiety
xanaxiety
Omega+
Just know I dont know what it is but I'm gonna love watching it
you're not going to have a choice in the whole watching it or not thing- Serena will sit whoever you're playing as down in a chair and force 'em to watch it, no matter their relations with tobi

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
you're not going to have a choice in the whole watching it or not thing- Serena will sit whoever you're playing as down in a chair and force 'em to watch it, no matter their relations with tobi
what are you about to do to me

xanaxiety

Level 20
xanaxiety
xanaxiety
Omega+
Jeb doesn't either, which is why I probably need to change that-
HER NAME WAS LOLA, she is a showgirl, with yellow feathers in her hair and dress cut down to there- SHE WOULD MARENGO AND DO THAT CHA-CHA, and though she tried be a star, Tony always tended bar across the CROWDED ROOM, they worked from eight till 4. THEY WERE YOUNG AND THEY HAD EACH OTHER, WHO COULD ASK.FOR MORE?

xanaxiety

Level 20
xanaxiety
xanaxiety
Omega+
HER NAME WAS LOLA, she is a showgirl, with yellow feathers in her hair and dress cut down to there- SHE WOULD MARENGO AND DO THAT CHA-CHA, and though she tried be a star, Tony always tended bar across the CROWDED ROOM, they worked from eight till 4. THEY WERE YOUNG AND THEY HAD EACH OTHER, WHO COULD ASK.FOR MORE?
oh.. uh wrong post- yikes

Users who are viewing this thread