mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Jeong Amorosa Mitsu. "Somebody more than a destiny" W.I.P

-kam

Level 90
Disclaimer:
This character belongs to @kam and everything besides appearance is to not be used icly. Format belongs to @missfiend

1715351394139.png

ᴵⁿᵗʳᵒ: The Summoning: Sleep Token
"Oh and my love- did I mistake you for a sign from God?"
5:01 ──────|─── 6:35
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

⊱ ──── 《∘◦☹◦∘》 ──── ⊰
Alive

Full Name:
Jeong Amorosa Mitsu!

Ethnicity:
Korean.

Birthday:
October 30th at precisely 11:59pm. "Only a few seconds from the best day of earth"

Zodiac Sign:
Scorpio

⊱ ──── 《∘◦☹◦∘》 ──── ⊰

[IMG]

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Height:
6"1

Weight:
78kg or 171lbs

Build:
Muscular. Whilst this is normal for a Karakurian such as himself, Jeong would find himself having his strengths and weaknesses throughout his body. For a start, Jeong found himself having rather built up shoulders and upper arms as well as rather prominent forearms. However this wouldn't stay the same for his lower torso as almost all his ribs would be visible, yet he'd have a rather semi-muscular chest. When it comes to the rest of his body, they'd remain semi-muscular and athletic.

Skin Tone:
Semi-tanned- pale.

Appearance:
A man walks into a room, you notice him- and as soon as you do, your eyes can barely rip from his. Once he walks into the room you immediately notice his sense of fashion. Formal yet comfortable. On this particular occasion he'd have a woolly-black trenchcoat, accompanied by a baggy black jumper: all tying nicely with his baggy black suit-pants. Afterwards, his scent became rather apparent. Gliding through the room before it eventually shifted into your nose. A soft collection of almond and yet the distinct aftertaste of ash. His posture remained slouched to keep his comfort, yet somehow; he wouldn't make it look trampy. He'd then turn to you, his face jawline prominent, yet not patrzonising. He'd smile softly as he began walking to you, you'd begin to notice his warm demeanour, his soft- sunken brown eyes that seemed to shine only in direct light. With this, his supple, dark-brown hair falling just over his eyes. Yet among all this formallity, you'd realise he wasn't always like this. No, those lips look too soft to have never touched that black lipstick. Those silver hoop earrings are far too guilty. Was this a punk in disguise? You best talk to him, find out.

Scent:
Almond and ashes.

Backstory:

[-] A CRIMINAL RECORD WOULD BE ATTACHED [-]

ɪɴᴍᴀᴛᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Jeong A. Mitsu.
Arrested for:
Evasion.
Assault x4
Kidnapping x3
Possesion of Illegal Weaponry x[Not confirmed]
Assault with a Weapon x5
Assault with a Deadly Weapon x[Uncomfirmed]

Officers view of arrest:
"An anonymous individual reached out to us regarding a high amount of individuals at the park going round on motorbikes, pestering individuals. Obviously, we attended to the call and it really didnt take us long to find them. When they saw us -obviously- they decided to try and escape, luckily this individual was to busy cutting someones teeth out, that he didn't see us. The rest got away, but we took immediate action and tased him and arrested him on sight.
However the thing that got me- really got me about this kid. At the time of us arresting him, he was only 13. Tall, of course, but this kid was like 5"8 at 13 and was completely and utterly beating the shi- out of this young adult. Once we dealt with him, there wasn't really much we could do. The kid had no phone, no ID and wouldn't tell us anything. We just arrested him for the above things and an anonymous individual paid his 2.3 million bail, and I've never seen him since."

Jeongs view:
"So this guy tried playing my sister when I was a kid, so I carved his teeth out so he couldn't talk shit again. Oh and the bail? Always good to make sure that you have backup."

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Attachments

• 1715351691984.png
    1715351691984.png
    467.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread