Level 102
ryabh
ryabh
Notable

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN:
GoToBrazil (alt)

Previous bans:
ERP, it was a misunderstanding and the ban was removed. (2019)

Describe your activity on the server:
On my main account, JesusRP, I spend my time on SchoolRP medical role-playing inside of the Karakura Hospital. I have been role-playing a surgeon for the past year. I use this time online to not only learn more about medical work, but I often chatter and detail role-play with friends, family, and Karakura Police members in character. This time on the server helps me not only in the game, but it helps me build relationships outside of SchoolRP, I have met a lot of my best friends from SchoolRP and am very glad to have them to this day. As I keep playing SchoolRP, my main goal is still to make more buddies from all over, including EMS and KPD too.

Which timezone are you in?:
E.S.T (Eastern Time Zone) UTC−05:00

Do you have Discord?:
Yes I do, my discord tag is ryab#5777.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
I do! And the microphone I have is easily audible.

List your current and past applications:
Thread Applications: (Not including staff applications and language applications.)
[Accepted] Anorexia Application #2: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/anorexia-application.20934/
[Denied] Anorexia Application #1: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/anorexia-application.20913/
[Accepted] Nurse Application: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/nurse-application.19216/
[Accepted] Surgeon Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/yariam...on-application-for-the-ems-of-karakura.27704/

Conversation Applications:
[Accepted] Lawyer Application: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?conversations/lawyer-application.4833/
[Denied] KPD Application #1: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?conversations/police-application.4719/
[Accepted] College Application: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?conversations/college-student-application.4555/

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation to be a part of the KPD has multiple reasons. My first reason being that I wish to become more friendly with members of the KPD. As an old EMS member, joined in September of 2019, I have bonded well with some of the KPD members, however I would like for that the change. I want to be great friends with more KPD now then how I have been, as I have seen that the members of the KPD are quite an enjoyable group of people that I would like to hang around with. I also would like to connect better with some friends that I already have in the KPD. Another reason I am motivated to apply for the KPD is to get more deep into role-playing in SchoolRP. I love role-playing as an EMS greatly, however there isn't much connection to the fighting of SchoolRP compared to the EMS, which I wish to experience.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I understand most of the Japanese laws and basic conduct for SchoolRP and am accepting any laws I am unaware of or any new, incoming laws or rules.

What are the Police ranks?
From highest to lowest, the ranks go:
Commissioner, Captain, Head Lieutenant, Lieutenant, Sergeant, Corporal, Patrol-Officer, then Cadet.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Compared to medical work, I have less knowledge. However, I still have had different times to experience police work, either if that is in real life or in game. For example, when PrisonRP was available in Roleplay Hub I became a guard two days after release and was until the end. It was a great time, and I was able to experience how the people of SchoolRP take GangRP. I also was able to experience the toxicity that the people of GangRP give to the law enforcement, and am completely aware it is similar to how bad it is in SchoolRP as well. Another part of police work that I have seen is just recent events in real life involving arson, riots, and protests. I have been keeping myself up-to-date with it since it began and am learning more about how people feel towards the police, and how they handle situations.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SchoolRP for multiple reasons. An example would be the lack of government SchoolRP has. Without Police in SchoolRP, then SchoolRP would run as anarchy and would be a disaster. It is mainly used to balance out the actions of illegal activity as well as GangRPing.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I am, and will try my hardest to not be removed and or demoted from any rank in the KPD.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I am, and will put as much possible time to use this role correctly as well as effectively.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, and planning ahead will be useful to prevent punishment.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I am, and have dealt with situations similar to this and have handled them correctly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how she looks, what makes her unique?
Tsurugi is a deep voiced female who appears to be pissed or serious at all times, however she just has an angered resting face, she does smile, however not too often. She’s easily a tsundere who hides her feelings due to embarrassment and wanting to be a dominant person. She seems to be professional at most times, which can easily slip if the time is appropriate. She will be assertive and joke around. She enjoys a drink when she can and loves to be involved in a group of people. However, what Tsurugi loves the most is just to have people give her attention, but not in a bad way. She’s 5’7”, has short light brown hair and dark hazel eyes. She comes from a medium sized city named Komatsuhima.

What she's like on and off the job?
On duty, Tsurugi will get the job done. She’ll make sure that she can make Karakura safe as it can be. Tsurugi also has been seen to be cooperative both to co-workers as well as people who are coming to be protected, like a mother raccoon protecting her children. Off duty, Tsurugi is a half serious joker who will stand up for friends as well as crack jokes at perfect times. She likes to protect her emotions by trying to deny how she truly feels towards others, making herself appear dominant.

Outlook on her co-workers? Plans for the future?
Tsurugi views co-workers as her right and left arms, someone who is helpful and will get the job done. She puts her full faith in all teammates and does not falter when they let their emotions play apart during a crime scene. That is, until the scene is over. Once the crime scene is over Tsurugi will try their hardest to get them into normal shape, mentally, and if needed, physically. Tsurugi appears to not feel for her co-workers, however she cares about others more than herself, and if needed would sacrifice herself to save anyone. Tsurugi’s plans for the future is to find a complete life that her widowed boyfriend would be proud of, protecting others.

BACKSTORY
On January 18th, 1989, a woman named Norikura Tokushima gave birth to a small baby girl with sharp hazel eyes. Norikura along with her husband Kitakura, they named her after the beautiful Mt. Tsurugi. Norikura and Kitakura lived in harmony with Tsurugi, teaching her aikido, a Japan classic martial art. The town of Komatsushima is a beautiful town that has not even close to as much crime as Karakura, however disaster can occur. Tsurugi lived as a singular child, being raised in the arms of Shinto priests as well as her own parents. Norikura was an average loving housewife and Kitakura was an officer which everyone looked up to in the town of Komatsushima. They believed he was the needed justice for all of Japan. Tsurugi saw this as an inspiration, as she wished for people to view her as a savior to the people. So she trained, she became an aikido legacy, she dominated the charts at a small age of 7, which her father took interest in. She was very proud of herself as much as her parents were, knowing that self appreciation was an amazing aspect that someone can have. After reaching the 6th kyu, she believed it was fate. A man named Rausu Iwate pinned her on the floor with a breathtaking wrist lock and pin. Tsurugi was shook, as well as she had fallen in love for the first time in her life. Small talk overcame the two after their match and Tsurugi skipped home. Later that year, the two began to date, at this point Tsurugi was 14 and Rausu was 15. They went to the same school, however not sharing any classes. Tsurugi was living in a dream for two years straight, the love of her life, a possible future husband and dominating aikido. Around the age of 15, Tsurugi was taught how to fire a gun. Her father brought her to the firing range and let her put multiple mags of a New Nambu M60, a standard Japanese police firearm. It was on April 21st, 2005 that disaster struck. Rausu and Tsurugi were wandering the streets of Komatsushima together, holding hands in Spring when they took a new found “shortcut” to their favorite restaurant. While sprinting through the moody area, a man stook out, asked the kids for directions then passed by both of them, Rausu collapsed next to Tsurugi without her noticing until she was pulled down by his weight. Blood began to circle around the 17 year old boy. When a local citizen noticed the two, police were called. Kitakura appeared on scene to see the atrocity of Rausu pale as a dummy and Tsurugi grasping for breath. The murderer was found and arrested for life for murder later on. Tsurugi felt destroyed, her future husband had been assassinated right beside her. Tsurugi dropped aikido, and began to flunk in school. She barely made it into a cheap community college, however dropped out. Tsurugi required justice so people couldn’t feel what she had gone through, she went to a police academy in Tokyo, Japan and was sent to a city which had a crimerate that was off the charts. That city was Karakura.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Tsurugi Saya Tokushima

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss Tokushima

Given Name(s): Tsurugi

Preferred Name: Tsurugi (Tsu for short.)

IC Phone number: 618152177

Religious Denomination: Shinto

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: Two years.

Working Experience: Scuba diving instructor, 9 years.

Academic Degree: N/A

Year of Graduation: 2007 (High-school)

Major(s): N/A

Minor(s): N/A

Native Languages: Japanese.

Other Languages: Russian.

Users who are viewing this thread