omg.cam#0

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes

Timezone & Country:

Central Standard Timezone | USA

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

N/A

Describe your activity on the server:

I am always active during the day whenever I'm not in school or at work. Also enjoying my time playing SchoolRP whenever I'm online when hanging out with friends in call or just playing Sports with my club. But I am active 9/10 of the time.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Governor

What is your motivation for applying?:|

As Karakura is mostly for the people and I want to hear what people have to say about the city and hearing people out as more buildings and more open spaces for the motivation applying as Governor was a huge interest to me oocly from the time I have started playing in the server, and from experiencing scenarios with CriminalRP. As I have been an active player within the server for just over 5+ months now and I believe this will be a good way to expand my roleplay abilities into a whole new way and be able to develop my roleplay in a whole new area. I will also provide assistance to the players of the server at the town hall with any issues and help out players as they may need, I am very eager to be able to put forward my abilities with this seat as governor.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:

I do have an understanding of Karakura’s constitutional rights and laws.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

ICLY:

To help out players for any problems they may have for me and the staff of the town hall. Learn what happen in that situation and following the guidelines of what they may expect when going to court. For most part as my role, I would live to make new areas and keep the town fun and safe for everyone that will be able to make new public areas for example (Stores, New Train Station, and new ways of transportation). I think that if citizens would like to give their word towards the town and we as the council will look over it and deny or accept the suggestion that person has bring to the table when it comes down to the city.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

As Government is to set rules but also to make sure that everyone is safe within the city. Governor's job to hand out Official IDs for to the people, marriage officialization, Businesses/Corporation are legalized. This just a few of the things a Governor will do. As well as these tasks in their day-to-day schedule they will also hold speeches for the citizens of the community to pass on any new information regarding changes or that are to come towards the base of time spent or promoting their campaign within the elections. Governors will also oversee court cases and document the case.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

Yes I understand that I will be removed as Governor if I don't have my actions withhold or not been active on the server.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

I understand this and will do my best to be a solid member of the team.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

I am aware of this and will make sure to not be bias within any scenario that may rise.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

Yes, I will follow the rules without any issues.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

This should not be an issue unless I am working from office with files or am busy with personal issues that is holding time against me, other than that I will be there.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Andrew D. Mitchell

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):

"People must title me as Mr. Mitchell, If Family or friends do come over, I will be Andrew."

Current age:

"I am currently 24 years old"

Date of birth:

"I was born on the 26th of December 1999"

Male

Academic Degree:

Masters

Major(s):

Business management

Minor(s):

Law

Work experience:

"Once I graduated high school I enrolled into a Business school in Maimi, Florida. While I don't have much work experience in Law but this field and have had the chance to shadow a lot of people in the Governor position as who have passed on their wisdom to me, in terms of actual jobs. Once I had graduated within 2 year, I did travel to Karakura and work at a small store for a while where I developed communication skills with the people of the city. This was mainly to afford my needs and wants towards the rent I would be paying for the past 6 years."

Nationality & born location:

'I am Hispanic/Black and was Born in Michigan, Holland'

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

English
Spanish

Criminal record:

"My record is clean, never been arrested. Pay all my college tuitions."

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

"I am a people person as shown (OOCLY) I want to make a name for myself but also have feedback/information for citizens to have a word on what we will add/remove from the city. The reason of me being a governor is to start off by being a people person. I am very dedicated to making sure that I will plan to give it my all and work as hard as possible to make this town a better place for everyone who wants to see the next upcoming stuff in the future here. I want to be a beacon of hope for those who want change to come to Karakura and I intend on delivering on my word to the people who share this feeling. I want nothing more than to be able to join your team and build great bonds between all of the other governors, judges and lawyers and be able to play a huge part in remolding Karakura into the better future as we all know it. It is time we listen to the people and show them that we aren't just suits who don't acknowledge their concerns. I have every intention of exceeding all my expectations if I do get accepted. Thank you for hearing what I have to say."

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread