mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Jubasim Amorosa | A Biography

Mocha

Level 10
Disclaimer:
This character belongs to @miss fiend and everything besides appearance is to not be used icly. Format belongs to @miss fiend

1710532098090.png

ᴵⁿᵗʳᵒ: An Unhealthy Obsession
"Some call it stalking, I say walking just extremely close behind~"
1:05 ───|────── 3:00
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

⊱ ──── 《∘◦☹◦∘》 ──── ⊰

Alive

Full Name:
Jubasim Helvete-Amorosa

Ethnicity:
Mexican-British

Birthday:
November 21st, Born at 11:57pm. (Triplet to Ren Aiuchi and Katniss Amorosa)

Zodiac Sign:
Scorpio

Onrain

⊱ ──── 《∘◦☹◦∘》 ──── ⊰

[IMG]

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Juba's Voice

Height:
5’0

Weight:
120lbs

Skin Tone:
Tan but Pale

Appearance:

1709418763049.png

Fangs:
1709421986820.png

Nails:

Desc:
⋆·˚ Jubasim Helvete-Amorosa ⋆·˚ | 5'0 | Long Calico Hair flows down to her back. Juba's makeup would be done with a Fox Wing Liner along with some glossy lips, Anytime she spoke you could see small fangs peering out. Juba has dimple piercings along with her nails being grown out but kept clean. Bite marks would be sunken into her shoulder, seemingly one after the other, Carvings would accompany her appearance 'AKHI'S' (right thigh),'TAKEN' (left thigh), 'A' (left rib), 'A <3 J' (lower tummy) and An Oni (on her back).

Scent:
Miss Dior Eau de Parfum

Backstory:

W.I.P

FEARS:
Akimitsu K. Togomi (Deathly Terrified)
“ You… Terrify me beyond belief. I will never fall prey to your games again. “

Ren and Skyler (Very Scared)
“ Locking me up.. Wow. You guys need the ‘Big Brothers of the year’ award. I’m sure they’d give YOU it all. “

Sanitizer (Hesitantly Scared)
“ It stings, Mama!! I don't like it! Please don't make me use it! “

Frogs (Shakingly Scared)
“ They.. don't taste good alive… Why are they so goddamn slimy!?! Where does it come from!?! “

Spiders (TERRIFIED)
“ WHY DO THEY HAVE 8 LEGS? WHY ARE THEY HAIRY!?! WHAT THE FUCK!?! GET IT OFF OF ME!?! “

Losing Dezmond and Zacharya (Deathly Terrified)
“ I.. Can't live without you. You’re all I have left. “

Platypus’ (Creeped out)
“ EW THEY LOOK LIKE A DUCK MIXED WITH A FURRY ALLIGATOR!?! HELLO!?! “

Hanahe [Fox Spirit] (Terrified)
“ I.. sprayed it with water- and- it like.. Teleported in front of me!! I don't- know what it is!!! “

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Relationships:

PARENTS:

Angelica Amorosa - Alive

LOVERS

Hinata Saito - Alive Jailed
" . . . . I miss you"
Hinata.. Her one and only. She would rather see millions die than to ever let him go. Don't think just because they both look like a normal couple that their anything near that, THEY'RE FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FROM THAT. Hinata and Juba would kill for one another (and most likely have but that's besides the point), Granted they may have their own seperate 'groups' they love each other regardless. Juba put Hinata before everyone, sometimes even her own brothers which can cause some downsides.. But, She's pretty much obsessed and protective <3 At least he was.

Akimitsu K. Togomi -
Alive Jailed
"Ah... You... Scare me."
Akhi, Her beloved. Theres nothing she wouldnt do for him, Shockingly they met through Hinata as Akhi is Hinata's cousin. Through their relationship there would be ups and downs at first but then once both of them communicated and did all of that healthy romantic stuffs! Their relationship soon enough got better! Where their love was filled to the brim and no one could split them apart! (Ignore her description, He TOTALLY wasn't the one who did that)

Xion Kim-Min - Alive - (Love interest)
"My little Vampire, come over here, what's there to fear?"
Xion.... An Interesting person indeed. Compared to her old loves, He was definitely the most intriguing, The way they met was extremely by chance, Jubasim had seen him just the one time and instantly just by his appearance her interest was peeked, the way he also had canines, the way his hair was dyed a fluorescent color that glowed so pretty in dim lights. Ah.. Getting distracted! Jubasim would have spoken to him as she was on her usual manhunt to find a boyfriend(does she ever take a break.. damn..), After speaking to Xion a bit more she decided it was smart to just steal him and take him to her apartment, Where things got a bit out of hand... Her new nickname for him is Puppy, She knows that name gets under his skin and.. Loves it. She has never met someone who was... Even beyond herself. She wont ever admit that to Xion of course. Her feelings on him are... Complicated. She is still grieving her past lovers(they literally happened within a month of each other), If she could put into words on how she feels about him, it would be.. something along the lines of... Obsessed.

SIBLINGS

Ren Aiuchi - (Triplet) - Alive
W.I.P

Katniss Amorosa - (Triplet) - Alive
W.I.P

Tam-Yog Amorosa (OLDER BROTHER) - Alive
Tam-Yog, One of the triplets. She cherishes him more than the world itself, there is absolutely nothing she would do for Tam, He is her knight in shining armor, Everything she does she feels is to protect him and to make him laugh, He is someone she'd watch the world burn for. Definitely the more responsible triplet out of the three, He actually has goals of being on a school team.

Dezmond Paris-Amorosa (OLDER BROTHER) - Alive
Caramel!! Juba loves Dezmond with her whole heart, They're the lil coffee crew! He calls her Mocha and She calls him Caramel, Theres nothing she wouldnt do for Dezzy, She protects and attacks >:) They're practically 4lifers!!

Zacharaya Paris-Amorosa (OLDER BROTHER) - Alive
Zachy! Her older brother! He's a hard one to really explain, Juba does love him a lot especially since him and Dezzy got back into town! They all hangout alot of the time!

Juniper Aoki - Alive
W.I.P

River Amorosa - Alive
W.I.P

Elijah Jett - Alive
ELIJAHHHH, Her Brother!. Her partner in crime! She loves him as well, Although he can be a bit ****y at times.

Mist K. Helvete - Alive
Mist is her Aunt, Although her older sister figure Ion introduced them, They got closer then before after Ion's passing. Juba trusts Mist's opinion over anyone elses. No matter whom that person is.

Ion Kamodo-Helvete - Deceased
Ion.. Her (not blood) big sister. Juba loves her more than the world itself, When the news of her sister dying hit her Juba couldn't help but break down. Soon enough Juba had a drinking problem due to this death. She misses Ion more than she shows.

JUBASIM'S FAVORITE SONGS:
Spotify

Loveit?
"I'm creeping into your flesh, your bones and blood, made a mess. Hollowed it out, no more to find, just love inside a puppet. A gaping wound in your chest? Scraping for air? Yeah I bet! Welcome to love, I'll teach you how to really feel it, hahaha"

World Is Mine
"Of course I always know! But I’ll repeat it all again Say I’m the best and bow to your princess #1 You should keep your eyes on me or I may just go off and leave You grab me with an everlasting hug and I’m safe from falling.. HUH?.. With you so near, “It’s dangerous here” Again with the same, you turn away I’m in more danger being anywhere by you!!!"

Love Cat
"Step by step You’ll love me (Love me.) Step by step You’re gonna be (Gonna be) Be my one and only, please..."

"Stretched in my lap, Where’s the purring at? You wanna scratch back? I won’t blink last You got spoiled very fast."

Stockholm Syndrome
"You know love is blind, oh, help me I I'm affected by Stockholm Syndrome Can't you see that we're about to lose our minds?"

Compared Child
"It’s dark, it’s dark, I’m so afraid And then before I realized my feet were firmly frozen in place. The things I loved, they fade away from sight, god I’ve had enough. To the girl beside me raising up her flag into the sky, Put it down, it’s too bright."

"Even if I try, I’m always far behind, They’d much rather look at you So don’t pay me any mind, I said Never speak to me again. Leave me alone right now! I wish someone told me from the start, That I would hate you"

Bad Apple
"Maybe it's a dream; maybe nothing else is real But it wouldn't mean a thing if I told you how I feel"

Self-Inflicted Achromatic
"Just by leaving I’m no one for another day Hundred lives, never changing them or anything Somebody here to scream, someone here is stopping me Why can’t I laugh it off the way that I’d dreamed?"

Demon Lover
"She just an undercover demon lover, feel the thunder from above. Up in the sky, the moon turns red, and now my devil bride has shown up"

The Game Of Life.
"In this life is a game played by a flaky god He gambles every life Try to escape but you know the path you're on is game and set"

Love Trial
“Oh! No! No! No! I’ve really screwed up this time! You know, If you wanna leave me, be the one to let me go, Please show some mercy with your hands and throw me from the cliff into the darkness all below”

The Vampire
"I won't stop baby 'til I eat you piece by piece! It's fine! 'Cause it feels right, going in blind, Let's keep on drowning 'til we're just about to lose our minds!"

Aishite Aishite
" Love me I say, Love me away, Until I'm not completely sane "

ART

1710532166366.png
By: Tackyknot

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread