Discord Tag:
sirlump

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes

Timezone & Country:
CDT (GMT -5) USA

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say that I am a very active player on srp, I will provide a chart to display what my schedule for being online is like.

Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wendsday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
4-8 hours​
3-7 hours​
4-8 hours​
3-7 hours​
4-8 hours​
5-10 hours​
5-10 hours​

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
I will be applying for the Judge position

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying for this position is mainly that I want to have a new roleplay experience. Srp has been the one thing that I do enjoy on a screen as I struggled to find something that I liked to do in my free time and once I found it srp had me hooked on its experience to be a new person and share your interests from the comfort of my home. I only have been able to experience the High school side of srp but even that is amazing to me for the amount of enjoyment it gives me, so I wanted to try my hand at an experience that would be more unique as not all people can have it. I have been interested in the government Judge role for a while now and I was thrilled to find out that I could apply without having to go through the college process as I had only seen it as a dream. Having the experience to have an effect on the political side and the bigger factions would be a blessing to my roleplay experience and as I spend most of my time on srp I wanted to try my hand at a whole new realm of enjoyment.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I have studied them and familiarized them in my brain.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
[OOC] Again, my main goal is to have a new roleplay experience that I find interesting and fun. I want to be able to make more friends as the role that I would be given should I be accepted and I want to be able to have a wider impact on the server and help others have fun as well as myself.

[ICLY] [!] It would be from an interview with Mr. Asai. [!]
"My main goal is to help those who have been wronged, and help those who have wronged others. It is very assuring to myself knowing that I was able to help someone who has had something major go on in there life and I strive to help others as it does help me have a better mindset, and I love to help those who have been wronged receive the right treatment and those who have committed wrong either get their second chance, or receive justice. I have always enjoyed being the peacemaker when there is an arguement or a fight, as long as I know in my heart what is right and have taken both sides into account fairly I can rest easy knowing I made the right choice, and knowing that I helped someone is a treasure that is very hard to describe as I say helping others gives a bigger payout to your heart than hurting them."

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
A Judge is someone who attends court and listens to a defendant's and a prosecutor's cases. Normally these cases would be fought with a lawyer who are professionals at laying out the info on what is happening. The Judge listens to the info provided and takes that info to make a decision regarding what will happen next in the court case. They supervise these cases in a professional manner and the Judge stays strict to the law book in deciding what happens next. A Judge must be a professional at listening to others and having absolutely no bias towards anyone in the case as they must maintain equality and fairness. The Judge needs to be able to provide good reasoning for his decision so that the people in court can try to understand the Judge's decision if there is any confusion. A Judge can also issue out legal orders such as a warrant for police to enter homes or any private property or a warrant for arrest. From other rules that I am familiar with a Judge is also capable of handing out I.D's for citizens.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I completely understand these terms.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I understand and I am ready to dedicate my time to main this position should I be accepted.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I understand this and agree with these terms as I believe roleplay should be serious and that the government should treat everyone as equals whether that be icly or oocly.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read the faction rules and I 100% agree with these.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I will be able to attend these meetings as long as they do not clash with my academic life but that should not be a problem as I finish my school relatively early.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
"My full name is Sota S. Hiroshi."

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
"Mr. Sota or Mr. Hiroshi will do."

Current age:
"I am 34 years old as of last month."

Date of birth:
"I was born on the thirteenth of September in 1989"

"I am a male with the pronouns of he/him."

Academic Degree:
Stuyvesant's degree
Stuyvesant High School 4.0 GPA
BCJ (Bachelor of Criminal Justice)
Harvard Law 4.0 GPA
BA/BS (Political Science)
Columbia University 3.9 GPA

Major(s):
Criminal Justice
Political Science

Minor(s):
Psychology
Economics
English

Work experience:
"My first job growing up would be me mowing lawns as a 11 year old to save up for a computer that could I could 3D model school projects with. During my High School years, I was able to take on a small job working in my high school library part time but it was not as stable as I liked since I had a big workload with my academics. Whenever I moved to the states to attend Harvard I worked in the summer as an defense attorney full time and part time during the school year mainly taking criminal and civil court cases. As my experience grew I found myself being interested in pursue a career as a Judge, which I was successful in doing this and I have been a Judge for eight years now before I moved to Karakura."

Political background:
"Growing up I had a fairly large family and would usually have family staying over in London with my family. Politics and legality where always being discussed and I would always be fascinated by it and took our family debates on politics to a hardcore perspective. Since I had family all around the world I would constantly ask about their country's political status or if I was bored I would research other country's politics. Due to my passion in this subject I excelled in my studies for history and geography and it helped me receive vital skills in my workforce today."

Nationality & born location:
I was born in Osaka, Japan but moved to London, England shortly after I was born."

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
English
Japanese
JSL

Criminal record:
"I am happy to say that my criminal record is as clean as a six star presidential suite!"

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
"My passion and commitment to what I do for a living is very strong and it can seem almost unhealthy for the amount of dedication I give to my work but I strive for excellence in all that I do and my strong sense of justice helps me push through the troubling times. I will not put off work as it will knag at me to where once I am given an assignment I make sure to prioritize it and give my attention to it and not let any thing else distract me. I have a zero tolerance for distractions while I am doing my job and I am not afraid to raise my voice if needed, despite the nature of that I am a kind person and I can be very understanding but I will not let any sort of emotion or bias get in the way of my work life."

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread