Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes!

Timezone & Country:
PST [UTC-8] | America!

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
Accepted
Denied

Describe your activity on the server:
I am quite active on the server, spending roughly 5-8 hours online. Some days are less than others but that’s just life. I just recently left the school faction after being in that faction for two years. I was a professor for a year, ending up becoming head of the culinary department. Before that I was a nurse for a year, getting head of department as well before taking on being a professor.

Besides being in a faction, I have been a part of the college swim team for three months now, and just prior I was a part of the high school swim team for roughly six months.

Without all of this, I have been playing SRP on and off for five years now. In 2022, I decided to play the server more often and it is truly my source of dopamine. I've had my fair share of different roleplays within the server and I hope to find more when joining the town faction!

What position are you applying for?:
Judge

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is simple. I have been in the school faction for two years and I need something new. I have wanted to apply for the town faction for some time now and experience how it is to be a part of this faction.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I do.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
For me, I want to expand my horizons of roleplay. I’ve been sort of stuck within the school faction for the last couple of years as I stated before and my experience with roleplay is limited. I am under the understanding that the town faction has quite a broad selection of roleplay experience including but not limited to; Criminal trials, lawsuits, and events involving the public to boost server morality. I would like to be involved in these and give some of my ideas!

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Judges, simply, make a final call in the courtroom. They decide if someone is guilty of whatever charge and how that charge will be served, whether that be a criminal charge or a parking ticket. With the evidence they provided and statements given by the defense and prosecution, they then conclude and give a verdict. Additionally, they can consult their fellow judges and get another opinion on difficult cases.

Minus their more commonly known job of giving out prison sentences, they can additionally do some more common work such as officiating marriages, filing restraining orders, giving out government-issued IDs, and approving adoption papers for parents. Judges can also issue warrants for people’s properties when given the proper evidence from law enforcement.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I acknowledge that I can be removed at any given time.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes, I understand that I am expected to be dedicated to my position and I will be.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am aware that any sort of OOC bias toward anyone will result in punishment.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I have read the faction rules and I agree with all of them!

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, I have quite an open schedule at this moment. If anything should come up, I will make sure to make it known.

Full name:
“My full name is Amaya Kusumegi.”

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
“I prefer to go by Miss.”

Current age:
“I am 27.”

Date of birth:
“I was born on January 21st, 1997.”

Academic Degree:
Highschool Diploma - 3 years ;
“I attended Osaka Jogakuin Junior and Senior High School which was a girls-only private school from 2012-2015.”
Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice - 4 years ;
“I attended the University of Tokyo for my Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice from 2015-2019.”
Law School - 3 years ;
“I attended Kieo Law School, located in Tokyo Japan from 2019-2021.”
Major(s):
“I have my majors in psychology and history.”

Minor(s):
“I only minored in business but I am looking to broaden this list.”

Work experience:
“I worked at a law firm for three years… Okay granted I was a receptionist but it’s something. I needed to have something to pay for law school.”

Nationality & born location:
“I am Japanese and I was born in Osaka, Japan.”

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese is my native language though I took a class in university to learn some French! I’ve wanted to travel to France for some time now but maybe next year.”

Criminal record:
“I have no criminal record.”

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“Well although I may not have the skills such as being a judge before, I picked up quite a few tricks from working as a receptionist. Many of these tricks I think would be quite useful for us to have especially during criminal trials. Oh and not to mention my Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice and my psychology major will be quite useful during trials! Right, I’m just rambling about trials.”

A
fter clearing her throat and taking a sip from her glass of water she speaks again, “I pay really good attention to small details. While that sounds boring and not necessary for a judge, I think it is. Criminals or people on trial can be quite persuasive but they can’t hide their lies and I am good at reading body language.”

“Despite my skills, I think a pair of fresh eyes on maybe some stubborn cases might be quite useful. I also already have a decent pre-existing understanding of how the law works and how it's applied to the courtroom.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread