Notable
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

jugheads

Previous bans:
Yes, only one on this account.

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm on a decent amount, up to around 5-7+ hours a day.

Which timezone are you in?
EST.

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
caz#0001

Do you have a microphone:
I do have an microphone.

List your current and past applications:
jughead's Police Officer Application.

jughead's Slovak Language.

SendM1lfPic's Slovak Language.

jughead's Surgeon Application.

SendM1lfPic's JSL Language.

jughead's German Language.

xomr's Italian Language.

xomr's KPD Application.

imaracantcook's KPD Application.
What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is for experience and to come back and meet the people I've met before, now I know their are many types of roleplaying experiences throughout the server. But, I've been through almost every other one including the police faction. I wish to come back, sadly I was removed for failing my tests; which is my responsibility and if accepted, I can promise I'll put the effort and work in to become a Patrol Officer this time. Last wave, I was accepted and had the time of my life! Met so many amazing people, and wish to comeback and meet those people again. I've have been throughout gangrp on the account I am applying for, and had my fair share of gangrp. Yet, now on any account I tend to stay away from it. Understanding that I have been in the force before on this account, and wish that if accepted; I will make the greatest comeback known to man-kind!

Again, I believe that this can better my roleplaying experience so, it's not just the same thing I see everyday throughout the accounts I own. I can also, expand my knowledge on the different types of roleplay, whether it be KPD, EMS, etc. .

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, even if accepted I will try to learn more though to expand my knowledge. As I will also be using them on a day to day experience.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Work in the Police Force is never dull, whether it's to do with a new cadet or with the commissioner. Cadet's are focused on everyday with hard tasks, including taking on longing hours of training, patrol around the city, searching suspects, fining for jay-walks, or trying to cause peace throughout the disturbances. The whole department gets through the day, using teamwork, grit, and determination. Not including the countless other jobs the KPD deal with on a day to day basis, they are meant to help each and other out. No matter how long you stay in the force, you are meant to put each and every day to your fullest matter. Giving it your all no matter the situation, because the only thing that matters is keeping the calm inside Karakura.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Officer's are about as important in games, as they are in real life. Without them crime would be off the hook, and society wouldn't be in check. Prisoners would be released, and living freely without the world. Cities would be demolished, and collapse. If there were no police in the world, life as you know would be ruined. No protection within the world, only sins and fear. Including in the game, crime would ruin the city and be the only thing involved in life. However, crime is cancelled out with the police making the town safe and protected.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do, and if demoted I will take it personally upon myself noting it was my fault indeed.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I do understand this, and applying for this is my dedication towards the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge this, and will attempt my hardest to make every single training.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I understand this fully, and I believe I am fine with not taking things OOCly and keeping them ICly. Thinking I'm a like able dude, which could just be down right wrong; yet I try to make friends/acquaintances in situations even if they are rough.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Pytor is not much of a descriptive male, he is always trying to lighten up the mood when he walks into a room, he's got a very bright smile that's accompanied by his rather large scar on his face. Pytor is very much a shy person, yet he is always trying to make new friends. He is open minded with every situation, always thinking through the best outcome and not the worst. Usually he likes to be straight-forward with others, not holding back his thoughts nearly ever, as he can be painfully open. Pytor is a well built man, his posture being rather tired; as the human eye could see he was always worn-out. Standing around six foot five and weighing around 72kg's! He likes to stay active, and has a rather muscular body. Staying in shape most of his life, using heavy weights, high intensity workout's and going on run's. He has somewhat medium, black colored hair. His eyes are almost a soulless grey, as he had usually gotten no sleep. He has a deep, and very loud voice, you could most definitely tell when he was talking. If you passed him you would smell, Creed Viking cologne the smell leading from his neck and wrists usually.

What they're like on and off the job?
Pytor on the job, is a rushed dude. He listen's to the orders that higher-up's will tell, no matter what they are and how much he wishes to not do them. He understands people, even the criminals throughout the town, knowing that some people just don't have a way out of that path- he steers towards the path of helpfulness, wishing to become a Police Officer once again to try and better the town and the people in the town. Nonetheless, Pytor isn't an easy-going dude; he doesn't like to take disrespect, as he wishes to just be respected and he will give respect back. He's usually moving around, not really liking to sit at the front desk, yet will get done what is needed to be done.

Off the job, Pytor partakes in hanging around his family, or he usually is hanging out with his friends. He wishes to work all the time, but does enjoy the little times he can get off and speak towards his family, and or grab a few drinks with his friends. He doesn't wish to drink all the time, as he likes to stay sober within his days. Yet, if he were to celebrate anything it'd be with a few drinks. Throughout most of his days off, Pytor will usually be spending his time within his relationship; most of his time being spent with her.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Pytor is a high believer in the statement; "Treat Others How You Wish To Be Treated Back". As he tries to keep respectful towards any and everyone else. Although he believes in that, he will always be the bigger person; owning up to most things and respecting the people who shouldn't receive it. He likes to work together, that means in a team and in the department. As he would usually be a like-able dude, or try to at least so he could blend in and have a good time while working! He thinks of everyone as a friend, even if he hasn't met them yet; due to having respect towards people and liking almost everyone!

As for the future, he plans on trying to help people figure a path out. He wishes less and less fights, and deaths to be caused into the town of Karakura which he knows sadly won't end up being none. Yet he will try his hardest towards making the streets cleaner, and helping out as much as he can.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

On a cold and rainy day in December 11th, 1992, Pytor Popovich was born in Kazan, Russia. Pytor grew up being an only child, yet he was always surrounded by his family which had made him feel less discouraged for being an only child. His parents and relatives were pretty strict, especially for what they had to do, this tradition still continued on to this very day. Like most, his family only wanted what's best for each member, being sure they checked in a decent amount just to know more about them, perhaps how they were doing. Throughout Pytor's time in lower grades of schooling, his parents pushed him into soccer, pouring more onto his plate. Pytor found himself wishing to play, although he would rather have played the sport on his own terms instead of being pushed into the sport by his family Pytor had paid less attention to his schooling throughout his years, his main focus was only the game. Soccer was in his heart, until one very day Pytor found himself wishing for more. He wanted to have more purpose than just kicking a air filled ball around the pitch with a few of his buddies for the rest of his life. This hole within his chest went unfilled for quite awhile till one day, he was at a party that was crashed by a crowd of police, it was that stern smack in the face that allowed Pytor to find exactly what he wanted to do from there on. Pytors goal became wanting to become one of the 'boys in blue' police if you will, from the calm level headed way they handled situations to the way they showed the utmost respect to their community, he wanted that- To be a part of something bigger than himself.

Going onto with that, Pytor had graduated into College; seeking further education into being a Police Officer. Pytor went into it undecided, he knew he wished to be a police officer- yet not knowing what minors and or majors to be set upon. He had finally one day, decided to pick up his majors in college; Law and Criminology. And his minors in college; Psychology, Foreign Language Degrees and Sociology. This is where he stopped recklessly attending parties to the break of dawn. Sleeping in through his exam alarms, all of it came to a sudden halt, this was his true journey to becoming the man he's always wanted to be. Along his journey to become a better man, he met a 'Sweet honey' by the name of Valentina, it was her who really helped shape him to the man he was today. Pushing him to strive further, graduating with flying colors. Once finished with college, there wasn't much else to do. With that, pytor and Valentina had set their sights on a new packing their bags they moved to Karakura to start their journey together as a couple.

Where Pytor Popovich, had been with his family in this new town. His new found diploma in hand, and his life in the other. He had decided to put it all down, to apply towards the Karakura Police Department. The start in the right direction, this was something that he had been eagerly waiting for a good majority of his life. Settling into this small crime filled town with his new lovely family was something that he was going to have to get used to, his only hope was to finally fulfill his long held life dream of joining the police force.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Pytor Popovich

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Popovich

Given Name(s):
Pytor, Popovich, Mr. Popovich

Preferred Name:
Pytor, Popovich.

IC Phone number:
(030)-709-8008

Religious Denomination:
Atheist.

Marital Status:
In a Relationship.

Nationality:
Russian.

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

Two years of training.

Working Experience:
Three years of officers, work experience.

Academic Degree:
Master's Degree.

Year of Graduation:
Graduation year was 2015.

Major(s):
Law and Criminology.

Minor(s):
Psychology, Foreign Language Degrees and Sociology.

Native Languages:
Russian.

Other Languages:
Japanese.
Korean.

Notes:
N/A.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application. Most times it is simply due to the fact that
there are more suitable applicants, so feel free to give it another shot on the next cadet wave!

Users who are viewing this thread