mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Just A Small Little Suggestion.

In my opinion, they should really change up the rules a bit. In most other roleplays, you are able to do a lot of what you want to do, (Such as, Punching people.) and the rules say, that you can attack people if they attack you, but if attacking people is against the rules, than that doesn't really make sense to me. I do, overall, quite like the roleplay, I just think that it would be a little better if it would have some more free will, like being able to attack people.

hebwig

Level 111
In my opinion, they should really change up the rules a bit. In most other roleplays, you are able to do a lot of what you want to do, (Such as, Punching people.) and the rules say, that you can attack people if they attack you, but if attacking people is against the rules, than that doesn't really make sense to me. I do, overall, quite like the roleplay, I just think that it would be a little better if it would have some more free will, like being able to attack people.
you can attack people, as long as they fall under the combat rule requirements. yes roleplay is about having freedom but some people become extremely overpowered with freedoms to the point that it makes roleplay for others unfair :-( especially with players here who really like to make gangs --- making combat rules is the best way to make roleplay fair.

TheEmeraldStar75

Level 2
you can attack people, as long as they fall under the combat rule requirements. yes roleplay is about having freedom but some people become extremely overpowered with freedoms to the point that it makes roleplay for others unfair :-( especially with players here who really like to make gangs --- making combat rules is the best way to make roleplay fair.

Yes but, if they do go insane with all their combat they will get arrested, also, I do think that maybe some combat rules should be put in place, but atleast lessen them than what we have. Basically there are no fights unless people agree to it ooc.

Shizai

Level 143
You can make actual suggestions here and I guarantee you they will be looked at if it gets a checkmark that means we're gonna try and implement that/something similar. If it doesn't then it just gets deleted/removed. The best approach is to hit up this channel #feedback. An approach on forums for feedback is meh since you can get such negative reviews/comments/hate. You can make some actual suggestions for the server, not just saying change the rules, as the rules are solid, you just need to understand them a bit more/re-read. Although if you found a flaw in a rule you could suggest that to be changed.

Now about the rules part of this. Well, the rules are quite solid, you seem to misunderstand them, Fights aren't against the rules, fighting with no assault perms or a reason to do so is against the rules, assaulting someone you would need one of the listed reasons in combat rules, these are some reasons to start fights/and reasons not to start fights. Some reasons you can attack someone are mostly all listed in combat rules, You gain assault perms on people. Check out this section in the rules and terminology here. Course the minor stuff if continued can cause a fight of course, and that would be assault perms. Attacking people isn't per se against the rules, its just that you would need a listed reason or a reason that isn't listed but can be considered assault perms, cause it was offensive or just flat out a reason to start a fight, and you can verify this in /help or #help from staff.
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/terminology-and-server-rules.3836/

Last edited:

slimester

Level 79
Well, you can attack people if they verbally assault you, that's a way to get a fight going. But if you go around attacking people for no reason, that wouldn't be really realistic, which is why it's a rule to only attack people if they verbally assault you, or if you're just retaliating. I get what you mean, but it just wouldn't add up if people had assault perms for no reason whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread