Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
1651911749152.png

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─

Good afternoon Karakura! Jin Kuroki here! I hope everyone is having a great day!
Today, we have an interview with a new governor, Malachi Moralez!

[!] - The video recording would start, and the interview would begin - [!]
JK | “Good afternoon, Mr. Moralez. Thank you for allowing this interview between the both of us. I understand your position has a lot of duties. I am looking forward to this interview.”

MM | The male would take a deep breath, along with a nod “Yeah- interviews.. I like them..” Malachi would sit up, straightening his posture and loosening up a little.

JK | “Okay, Mr. Moralez. Let's start this interview off light. Tell us a bit about yourself? Who exactly is the governor, Malachi Moralez? Also, is it alright if I address you by your first name like that?”

MM | The man would place his hands on his lap “Yeah- Malachi is way better. Mr. Moralez is so formal..” The man would scan the room, then locked back onto the reporter. “There's a lot to say.. Can you narrow it down a little- because I will just go on a long talk about something specific about myself that wouldn't really matter.”

JK | “I can narrow it down for you. Lets start with how long you’ve lived here in Karakura?”

MM | “Oh! Yeah- I’ve lived here since I was 14 so… About 13 years? I was born in the United States- if that matters- Does that matter? If the state matters, I guess then Illinois too. Chicago.. If the city matters.”

JK | “I’ve always wanted to visit the United States.. How was it growing up in Chicago?”

MM | “It was nice! A lot of crime though… but I loved living there. My siblings and I always had good memories there- though my sister and I sort of suck out like sore thumbs.”

JK | “How many siblings do you have, if you don’t mind me asking?”

MM | “I have an older brother and a twin sister.” The man's face would contort, as if he had a bitter taste in his mouth “But she’s older..”

JK | “Did growing up in a crime-ridden city drive you to pursue becoming a member of the Karakura Police Department.”

MM | The male shook his head and uttered a brief “No.” He would take a second to continue, elaborating on his answer “My dad was a detective.”

JK | “Oh really? That is interesting. So your father inspired you to become a detective as well? What kind of detective was he?”

MM | “He was a great detective! Though something happened and.. Uhm.. well.. He came to Karakura a few years ago to continue, but retired.. So..”

JK | “So, your father was your inspiration to become a detective. On the topic of you being a detective, what is one experience that is still fresh in your mind?”

MM | “During my time as a detective? I mean.. There are a lot.. But I would have to say.. There was the time I had to interrogate someone and they wouldn’t say anything to me, so I got my sister to get him to speak.”

JK | “Is your sister also a detective?”

MM | “She was a higher rank than I was at the time, so she was better AT the time.. But.. honestly I’m a way better detective than her. Totally.. For sure..”

JK | He would attempt to lighten the mood a bit more “Your family sure has a lot of detectives. So what caused you to change your mind and pursue a career as a governor?”

MM | “If I'm being completely honest- it was getting too dangerous. I’m not really someone that could blend in with a crowd.. So it was easy for someone to pick me off and I just didn’t want to do that to my family. Becoming a governor allowed me to continue the progress of helping the town without putting myself in harm.. Directly..”

JK | “That is an honorable decision. I’m glad to see some people truly want to make this town a better place. So tell me, what are some of your duties in the position you occupy?”

MM | “The usual paper work and helping with IDs, but right now, I’m just trying to focus on getting public events done.”

JK | “What kind of events are you planning?”

MM | “I don’t think I’m allowed to say yet.. But! Yea.. I can't really say for now.”

JK | “Fair enough.. Then, how is it working with other government officials such as yourself?”

MM | “Well.. When I was a detective- I always interacted with government officials but if you’re talking about the people in the actual government building, they’re nice! I’ve met a few of them.”

JK | “It sounds like it was a peaceful transition from your previous detective position to your new governor position. What are your plans going forward?”

MM | “Hmm.. well- In general. I just really want to help the town. As a detective, I saw a lot of troubled people first hand. Usually when I interrogated them, I always tried to figure out how they got where they were in the first place. And it was always either a lack of guidance. Whether from the parent or the school in general. And a lot of these kids feel like they don’t have any other options..”

JK | “I can see that. There is a lot that the town can do to make it less crime-ridden. I agree with you about the lack of guidance for the kids in this town. Do you have any plans to set them on the right path? Or is that plan still in the works?”

MM | “I mean- I have ideas. I don’t want to say that I have the perfect plan that’s going to create the right path.. But I’m trying , so- Yeah..”

JK | “Are you able to share that plan? I am really curious..”

MM | “It’s not really a plan- It’s just an idea. I believe kids need good role models. When I was younger, I did an internship with the KPD and it was great. So I just want everyone to experience that same feeling.”

JK | “I do see the lack of positive role models for the kids here. I do believe those are all the questions I have lined up for you. Thank you for accepting this interview and going through with it!”

MM | The man would rub his nose and give a lighthearted smile “Yeah of course. It was like- doing an interrogation. But.. I’m not the one doing the questioning.”

JK | Jin would stand up and take a step forward, extending his arm out towards Malachi “I tried not to make it too much like that. Thank you again, and I hope to see you around, Malachi.”

MM | Malachi sprung out of his seat and took Jin’s hand in his own, shaking it with vigor. “Of course- it was nice meeting you as well!”

[!] - The video recording would end here, signifying the end of the interview - [!]

Thank you for listening in for this interview. Stay tuned for more news!
Until Next Time
Jin Kuroki

JusstElii

Level 8
View attachment 30275

Good afternoon Karakura! Jin Kuroki here! I hope everyone is having a great day!
Today, we have an interview with a new governor, Malachi Moralez!

[!] - The video recording would start, and the interview would begin - [!]

JK | “Good afternoon, Mr. Moralez. Thank you for allowing this interview between the both of us. I understand your position has a lot of duties. I am looking forward to this interview.”

MM | The male would take a deep breath, along with a nod “Yeah- interviews.. I like them..” Malachi would sit up, straightening his posture and loosening up a little.

JK | “Okay, Mr. Moralez. Let's start this interview off light. Tell us a bit about yourself? Who exactly is the governor, Malachi Moralez? Also, is it alright if I address you by your first name like that?”

MM | The man would place his hands on his lap “Yeah- Malachi is way better. Mr. Moralez is so formal..” The man would scan the room, then locked back onto the reporter. “There's a lot to say.. Can you narrow it down a little- because I will just go on a long talk about something specific about myself that wouldn't really matter.”

JK | “I can narrow it down for you. Lets start with how long you’ve lived here in Karakura?”

MM | “Oh! Yeah- I’ve lived here since I was 14 so… About 13 years? I was born in the United States- if that matters- Does that matter? If the state matters, I guess then Illinois too. Chicago.. If the city matters.”

JK | “I’ve always wanted to visit the United States.. How was it growing up in Chicago?”

MM | “It was nice! A lot of crime though… but I loved living there. My siblings and I always had good memories there- though my sister and I sort of suck out like sore thumbs.”

JK | “How many siblings do you have, if you don’t mind me asking?”

MM | “I have an older brother and a twin sister.” The man's face would contort, as if he had a bitter taste in his mouth “But she’s older..”

JK | “Did growing up in a crime-ridden city drive you to pursue becoming a member of the Karakura Police Department.”

MM | The male shook his head and uttered a brief “No.” He would take a second to continue, elaborating on his answer “My dad was a detective.”

JK | “Oh really? That is interesting. So your father inspired you to become a detective as well? What kind of detective was he?”

MM | “He was a great detective! Though something happened and.. Uhm.. well.. He came to Karakura a few years ago to continue, but retired.. So..”

JK | “So, your father was your inspiration to become a detective. On the topic of you being a detective, what is one experience that is still fresh in your mind?”

MM | “During my time as a detective? I mean.. There are a lot.. But I would have to say.. There was the time I had to interrogate someone and they wouldn’t say anything to me, so I got my sister to get him to speak.”

JK | “Is your sister also a detective?”

MM | “She was a higher rank than I was at the time, so she was better AT the time.. But.. honestly I’m a way better detective than her. Totally.. For sure..”

JK | He would attempt to lighten the mood a bit more “Your family sure has a lot of detectives. So what caused you to change your mind and pursue a career as a governor?”

MM | “If I'm being completely honest- it was getting too dangerous. I’m not really someone that could blend in with a crowd.. So it was easy for someone to pick me off and I just didn’t want to do that to my family. Becoming a governor allowed me to continue the progress of helping the town without putting myself in harm.. Directly..”

JK | “That is an honorable decision. I’m glad to see some people truly want to make this town a better place. So tell me, what are some of your duties in the position you occupy?”

MM | “The usual paper work and helping with IDs, but right now, I’m just trying to focus on getting public events done.”

JK | “What kind of events are you planning?”

MM | “I don’t think I’m allowed to say yet.. But! Yea.. I can't really say for now.”

JK | “Fair enough.. Then, how is it working with other government officials such as yourself?”

MM | “Well.. When I was a detective- I always interacted with government officials but if you’re talking about the people in the actual government building, they’re nice! I’ve met a few of them.”

JK | “It sounds like it was a peaceful transition from your previous detective position to your new governor position. What are your plans going forward?”

MM | “Hmm.. well- In general. I just really want to help the town. As a detective, I saw a lot of troubled people first hand. Usually when I interrogated them, I always tried to figure out how they got where they were in the first place. And it was always either a lack of guidance. Whether from the parent or the school in general. And a lot of these kids feel like they don’t have any other options..”

JK | “I can see that. There is a lot that the town can do to make it less crime-ridden. I agree with you about the lack of guidance for the kids in this town. Do you have any plans to set them on the right path? Or is that plan still in the works?”

MM | “I mean- I have ideas. I don’t want to say that I have the perfect plan that’s going to create the right path.. But I’m trying , so- Yeah..”

JK | “Are you able to share that plan? I am really curious..”

MM | “It’s not really a plan- It’s just an idea. I believe kids need good role models. When I was younger, I did an internship with the KPD and it was great. So I just want everyone to experience that same feeling.”

JK | “I do see the lack of positive role models for the kids here. I do believe those are all the questions I have lined up for you. Thank you for accepting this interview and going through with it!”

MM | The man would rub his nose and give a lighthearted smile “Yeah of course. It was like- doing an interrogation. But.. I’m not the one doing the questioning.”

JK | Jin would stand up and take a step forward, extending his arm out towards Malachi “I tried not to make it too much like that. Thank you again, and I hope to see you around, Malachi.”

MM | Malachi sprung out of his seat and took Jin’s hand in his own, shaking it with vigor. “Of course- it was nice meeting you as well!”

[!] - The video recording would end here, signifying the end of the interview - [!]

Thank you for listening in for this interview. Stay tuned for more news!
Until Next Time
Jin Kuroki

Amazing job!! I love the formatting :3

Users who are viewing this thread