mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | What are the Training Facilities for Cadets?

lamby :3

Level 29
Community Team
Event Team
octoplush
octoplush
Omega

What are the Training Facilities for Cadets?
Written by Blythe Akihito.

Greetings to those whom are listening! Today I’m exploring the intense world of individuals who have surpassed the first round of approval to become our city's loyal force. They both fight and defend our safety but.. How is someone trained and brought to be this way? How difficult is it? How gut-wrenchingly grotesque can these excursions get? And most of all… How easy is it to pass these tests? Find out more in this report!

Firstly! We spoke to Akihisa Akihito who is the head of Information Training here at the Karakura Police Department!​

Blythe: “Officer Akihisa Akihito thank you for accepting this interview today! Seeing as you’re the head of the Informative Training, how essential is this topic for the Cadets to master?”

Akihito: “Is it essential for the cadets to master informational training - to become a trainer at corporal you need to be both experienced in both fields. However, Informational training tends to have a strong grip on procedures - Some of which are heavy in priority, others, less so. Being able to complete these procedures with efficiency is what shows true potential in Cadets. Those who aspire to be great, Will be great.”

Blythe: “What a model answer! There’s a reason why you’re the head trainer. And adding onto that what do you think personally, is the most important part of Informational training?”

Akihito: “There is no most Important, Cadets especially struggle with Discipline initially.. Whilst being a fun place - you need to ensure that you’re respectful to those of higher-rank. Treat them as teachers, and they’ll give you the things you need.”

Blythe: “I can tell you take a lot of pride in your work, Officer Akihito! Do you find it rewarding?”

Akihito: “Sometimes.”

Blythe: “So! Mr Akihito, How often do Cadets fail the Physical Exam?”

Akihito: “It really depends on how actively outside they are. If they are often invited to go on more patrols with C/O’s, then their experience from that may help them massively in this regard.”

Blythe: “I see.. That must be fun! Well- What is required to pass the Physical Exam?”

Akihito: “A successful completion of each scenario. If you fail too many times, then you will have to re-sit at a later time.”

Blythe: “I see! How did you find the Physical Exams? Did you find them easy? Did you pass on the first time-”

Akihito: “.. . ..No. Or, maybe I did, Goodness knows. But, I struggled!”

Blythe: “Haha- And if you took the exam now, Would you pass with flying colours?”

Akihito: “Certainly.”

Blythe: “Mhm! And for my final question, Do you have any advice to the Youth or Adults who would like to join the ranks of the KPD?”

Akihito: “Well, Applying is all there is to do for an initial approval. The game truly begins when you study programming as a cadet. Be prepared, Academics in criminology and law will also help you.

And now! We get a more lower down the rank review! We spoke to Patrol officer Kokoro Asogi! Welcome.
Blythe: “Officer Kokoro Asogi thank you for accepting this interview today! We’re talking about the training you had to complete to ascend to the rank of a patrol officer, So how did you find it?”

Kokoro: “Well from my personal experience I found the training easy. We are told what to do and then basically present what we’ve learnt with a demonstration. This training was not difficult at all, However the pressure is a different story, it’s the worst part! That’s what makes you mess up on small things.. I messed up on small parts because I was feeling nervous and the tension in the room was high! The training has changed with the new wave so I’m not sure how the newer cadets are doing with things.”

Blythe: “Oh my- I can see how that can be difficult especially with the newer training, I’m glad you passed. So how are the new cadets settling in?”

Kokoro: “I’m not saying this to make the KPD look good or to make the cadets look amazing on your report, but they are genuinely doing amazing! They make some small mistakes here and there but who doesn’t when they’re in a new situation. I have no complaints about them whatsoever, they’re doing so well and I’m proud of every one of them.”

Blythe: “I see, I love how passionate and motherly you are toward the cadets. Thank you so much for your time today. I hope they all pass and you exceed the detective division.”

And to end off the interview part of this report! We spoke to CADET Zentaro Saiky!

Blythe: “Officer Saiky thank you for joining me for this interview today! We’re talking about the training you’re currently undergoing as a growing cadet. How are you finding the patrols and training so far?”

Zentaro: “Well so far the training has been going smoothly. The trainers know what they're doing when it comes to patrols, I'm not really sure anything could happen on a patrol so far so good though.”

Blythe: “So officer Saiky, Have you experienced stigma or anything like harassment from citizens or co-workers, or have you been fine so far? There were a few cases brought up.”

Zentaro: “I have experienced harassment from the citizens of Karakura, sometimes delinquents like to run through the station, cause a disturbance and run away.”

Blythe: “Oh my! That must be horrible for you. How do you cope with incidents like that, Do you ignore them or face them head on?”

Zentaro: “Right, It’s absolutely terrible that I must deal with these bright children who are wasting their teenage years in jail! So I plead for them to change their ways and move forward in life so I wouldn’t have to deal with them Anymore..”

Blythe: “Oh…. Anyway! Anything you’d like to say to the highschoolers, college students or adults who aspire to become officers?”

Zentaro: “Never give up on your dreams, You’re doing great.”

In conclusion we can agree that the training facility for Cadet’s is much more lenient than we had expected! The KPD big up the function as a Cadet’s ability to successfully survive out in Karakura. I’d like to say, If you have a dream to become an Officer. Do it today, Or if you dislike the fight-crime atmosphere, Head for EMS and help those in need! Thank you for listening. My name is Blythe Akihito! And this is Karakura News.

Do you have something you'd like to report or be reported on?
Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487 or message us on Onrain @KaNews

Users who are viewing this thread