mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | WHIZFEED: Four Arrested After Attempting to Incite Riot at Government Speach

AllenBUwU

Level 83
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable

GOVERNOR AVERY BLOOM GIVES A SPEECH ABOUT TAKING THE YOUTH OF KARAKURAS’ OPINIONS SERIOUSLY, AND IN RESPONSE EXAGGERATED CITIZENS YELL BACK! FOUR ARRESTED, INCLUDING JUVENILES AND KARAKURA ACADEMICS TEACHER!

N. Jaibatsume, 2024

The speech went as follows: "Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Avery Bloom, thank you for gathering with me here today to discuss a rather important matter the severe dissatisfaction of the youth with our government… I shall refer to a news report titled 'Students Opinions on the Karakura Government made by a news reporter, Barbatos Archon. It is crucial for us, all government

workers, to take into account the word of the youth, as they are our future. However, to be able to fulfill our duty in this aspect, we need, your truthful, specified opinions, and thoughts. According to the report, students had brought up-Very similar "Issues within the government, mainly the trouble with achieving a restraining order and at the time recent events and incompetence in handling situations by government officials. Through many conversations that I had the pleasure to hold with our younger community, I had gathered that the mistrust towards the government only grows, as they feel

ignored. Overlooked and not taken into account. They are not being educated enough about the law itself to understand it, and the fault lies on us. Their lack of understanding, which was also present in the news report, will only drift them further apart from government officials, who were put in the spot to help them. I turn to you, the youth and the parents, with a promise that during my time as a Governor, I shall do everything in my power to ensure that the younger community of Karakura will have a voice and will not remain overlooked… Now, to ensure that I am not spitting empty

promises I shall ask all people aged below twenty-one to please, stand in line. You will receive a piece of paper along with a pen, and I wish to hear from YOU what changes you want to see. I would allow you to speak, though I wish not to cause much chaos, hence your written word shall do. The paper is unfortunately limited, as there is only so much I can currently uphold, but I hope you understand. Once again, thank you, and let us move forward together towards a more inclusive future.”

Photo of A. Bloom, N. Jaibatsume, 2024

After Governor Bloom finished her speech, she exited through the side entrance through the bush fences and began to hand out the pens and papers to the willing audience.

A. Bloom, N. Jaibatsume, 2024

As Governor Bloom handed out her inquiries, people in the audience began to shout profanities, insults, and oddities towards the government officials. This resulted in Mayor Avi Shen stepping up to the podium and giving her own words: "Look, I understand the frustration, and grievances with the government, and it will all be resolved, we ask for your patience and understanding”

‘A. Shen, N. Jaibatsume 2024

While Mayor Shen stood at the podium, a young male in the crowd began to throw rocks and yell atrocities towards the government officials, which led to others joining in as well. This resulted in Commissioner Ernesto Martinez to make an appearance. There, Martinez gave a speech and replied to some of the comments made.

"We understand your concerns. However, do note that the current department only has 30 effective units, meaning we're unable to arrive at situations as fast as we'd like.. However, I can assure you we have been apprehending individuals and we've carried out legal training to provide all inmates their full judicial rights. If police falsely arrest someone, rest assured the Town Hall will address the situation and release them if they're truly innocent."

"If you were arrested, then that's your fault for using bats for combat. Bats are for baseball, not playing around bonking each other's heads." (Responding to a statement)
"Lying during a speech will be considered as instigating riots. Quit it" (Responding to a statement)
"What fault? Tell me. What is KPD faulty of that we haven't addressed it yet…. By default, the response time is 1-3 minutes, depending on the availability of our units. This is official statistics. If 3 minutes seems like too much to you, then you're just delusions… You complain that we're slow, yet you ALSO complain when we get a new station

when needed. If we didn't get a new station, the department would have no headquarters to respond to your calls. You're contradicting each other." (Responding to a statement)
"How do you expect police to know where exactly in the sewers you are? We try our best, but we're not magicians." (Responding to a statement)
"Then file a lawsuit for police negligence. We record all police calls, meaning we'll be able to address your concern. Instigating a riot will only get you arrested." (Responding to a statement)

"That is all we'll state. It is clear some of you simply want to cause havoc by using the excuse that you want justice. If you truly want justice, you'd let actual peaceful protestors give their arguments in peace. Instead, you choose to instigate riots and muffle their voices. You are the oppressor. Not us.”

E. Martinez, N. Jaibtsume, 2024

After the commissioner took the stand, people didn't settle down! If anything, they got worse! Those cruel in the crowd continued to throw rocks and spit atrocities at the unfortunate government official. It got to the point where all officials, including the commissioner, had to make their way inside the building and close off the main entrance til further notice!

Town hall, N. Jaibtsume, 2024

Soon, Karakura Police arrived to assist in the situation, resulting in four individuals being arrested. It was recorded that two juveniles, one young adult and one teacher for Karakura Academics, were arrested and officially charged with Inciting a Violent Riot. It is unknown The teacher’s position is currently unknown now at Karakura Academics pending his arrest ..

Photo of an arrest, N. Jaibatsume, 2024

Karakura Police made a statement of “There is a right time and place for everything, and there is a civil solution to all matters. Today was an example of what not to do in the future. Such behaviors from the public will not be tolerated, and those who decide to incite such chaos will be punished appropriately. You all have the right to voice your concerns, but you are never to be permitted to do so through violence”

Photo of officials looking down at the scene, N. Jaibtsume, 2024

Have something you'd like to report or be reported on? Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487, Drop a message at the news station in our anonymous reporting box, or message us on Onrain @KaNews.

Share this article!

5SHU

Level 96
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
why is there a club advertisement in my clubroom with no club members in the photo!? I'm sure there's something I can do about this legally. Count your days, so-called Whizfeed. You shall soon know the true extent of the Nap Club.
IF theres a court case im watching it

AllenBUwU

Level 83
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable
why is there a club advertisement in my clubroom with no club members in the photo!? I'm sure there's something I can do about this legally. Count your days, so-called Whizfeed. You shall soon know the true extent of the Nap Club.
THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE CLUB MEMBERS!?!?!

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Man I SURELY thought Yuri Kurabu yelling “womp womp” would’ve made it into the article

(This was a very fun read pls don’t include it)

AllenBUwU

Level 83
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable
Man I SURELY thought Yuri Kurabu yelling “womp womp” would’ve made it into the article

(This was a very fun read pls don’t include it)
Unfortunately Nigiri Jaibatsume wants the government to look good. If "Jim" Yasushi was reporting he would've ripped Yuri apart about the womp womp LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread