mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakuran Lore Characters important enough to be in a Framed Painting?

ErikFinster

Level 116
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
I'm currently contemplating ordering a series of custom furniture items, specifically classic framed portraits.
(This is another reason we should definitely introduce the 10x Custom Product Furniture option in the RoleplayHub Shop.)

1706817781464.png

The paintings will feature Karakura officials and historical figures who would have had their portraits painted at some point in time.
This includes old school faculty, former politicians, former police captains, and heads of Itsbyoshi Court families, among others.

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice on which individuals should likely be featured?

Last edited:

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
Well then, this is a list I'd like to write:

- Tsugumi Takagi: Infamously known as 'Mother' by the population of the island, Tsugumi Takagi (originally Tsugumi Kaseya) is the mother of Itsbyoshi and a descendant of the Divine Tenoshisons. It has been said and reported that Tsugumi was eligible enough to become a consort of the emperor at the time, but denied the emperor himself due to her god-complex of being a Tenoshison. Two paintings of hers exist today: one hidden in the attic of Takagi Hut and the other in the Saiky Estate.

- Hiraku Takagi: Tsugumi's eldest son, and the reason for the existence of the Otori and Nashima families' rise to fame. He was the first to defy his mother. It is unknown currently by the public as to how he defied her 'Imperialness'.

- Detenshi 'Mike' Akihito: A former mayor of Karakura, notorious for running the Akihito Clan and being the former head of the Akihito Family. His reign was known as a beginning of peace, or so many people thought.

- Katsuhito Saiky-Akihito: One of the scarce sources of Karakuran knowledge and a bridge between the Ogonshoku and Itsbyoshi. (and also because i play him.)

- Tetsuya Otori 'The Vile': Karakura's first mayor. Must I explain more? He basically started what political corruption is today.

- Kazenotome Tenoshison: I am not explaining this one, you just have to wait for my documents to come out :3

This is a general list of people:

- Saeko Heddo
- Junpei Saiky
- Luciel Saiky
- Annabell Sturm
- Rokku Heddo
- Heita Heddo
- Iwao Akihito
- Ye Saiky

ErikFinster

Level 116
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Hmmm, that's 14 portraits so far. I need 6 more then I'm good. Will buy 4 x 5 furniture customs for that.
(Or two 10 x furniture customs, come on RPHub! Why is this not a thing? What - what do you want me to do?)

My long term plan is to hold one BIG SUMMER AUCTION. I would rent a big penthouse for that occasion.
Or if I can convince someone from Event Team to help me, maybe in the court of the second building of the JINSEI ZEN GARDEN.
(It's a flimsy dream but I'm allowed to dream.)

Would love to have a reason to invite adult characters to an adult soiree with adult talks and some fancy drinks and harp music and auctioning off some artefacts.
(It'll be perfect. There will only be single copies of the historic paintings, and since they are being sold off for profit, the ownership of the item will go public afterwards, making them truly special collectors items.)

Last edited:

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Luke Herrington - Played by the original creator of SRP that went by Im6. You can find the Herrington's family biography here

Billy Grove- Again played by Im6. He was the College Male Football captain and was a lifeguard too! You can find his biography here

Goemon Asogi- I'm sure this name is all too familiar. Karakura's youngest Attorney General for the Government. With the things he has done, he deserves to be well known. You can find his biography here

ErikFinster

Level 116
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Luke Herrington - Played by the original creator of SRP that went by Im6. You can find the Herrington's family biography here

Billy Grove- Again played by Im6. He was the College Male Football captain and was a lifeguard too! You can find his biography here

Goemon Asogi- I'm sure this name is all too familiar. Karakura's youngest Attorney General for the Government. With the things he has done, he deserves to be well known. You can find his biography here
Luke Herrington? The author of the terribly book full of 20th-century economics heuristics called "History of Karakura Economics"? I submitted my critique about this atrocity to the School Library. But yes I guess he'd have a portrait made. It probably exists!

Will look into Billy Grove. And Goemon Asogi is one of my favorites (but I'm not sure if he is the kind of person that would say yes to being painted in this kind of manner. Hmmm)

ErikFinster

Level 116
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Alright, I bought 3 of the 4 custom furniture x5 packages. I'll have to test this out before I decide to go smaller or bigger...

Now, all I would need for each portrait would be a fitting time period when the image was painted (the year of creation) as well as the most likely setting of the image (Official Portrait at the Imperial Garden, Family Portrait, Conservative Memorial Portrait, Romantic Wedding Portrait, etc.)
Can someone aid me with Screenshots, illustrations, or historic inspirational photo references for the above mentioned individuals?
I'll try to gather all things necessary on my own, but I already know it'll take me 2 to 3 months doing this by myself.

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
make a portrait of eichi blackburn because thats just something he would get of himself.
literally everyone thats met me while i played eichi blackburn will absolutely confirm that.
eichi blackburn.

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I’d say Karakura’s top government officials would be fitting for present day posters -

- Ernesto Martinez (Police commissioner)
- Daiky Saiky (Ernesto’s 2nd)
- Rokku Heddo (Hospital Director)
- Rokku’s 2nd
- Ezri Akai (Current Mayor)
- Yui Tsu (Ezri’s 2nd)

Also definitely kiyoko Akai. She revolutionized town faction after its tyranny of corruption during her time as mayor and now works as VP in Karakura high school

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
I’d say Karakura’s top government officials would be fitting for present day posters -

- Rokku’s 2nd
- Yui Tsu (Ezri’s 2nd)

Also definitely kiyoko Akai. She revolutionized town faction after its tyranny of corruption during her time as mayor and now works as VP in Karakura high school
Massive +1 on Kiyoko Akai fr

MinisterFudge

Level 17
Community Team
Event Team
MinisterFudge
MinisterFudge
Notable
Hm, if it is purely state officials and figures of historical significance who are long dead: my suggestion would be of no help.
But I see you're looking for [references] and other suggestions being posited here are of characters that are very much alive.

I suppose Teresa Keating would make for an interesting portrait from an artistic perspective given:
  • A religious figure would be interesting to include
  • The noticeable increase of Nuns around Karakura [https://schoolrp.net/threads/karakura-news-the-nuns-of-the-karakura-church.67335/]
  • The establishment of a religious org/charity: The Archdiocese of Karakura and general demographic shifts vis-a-vis religiosity in Karakura: the faithful would surely descend on any auction held/promote it shamelessly.
  • There is plenty of art though which might be useful for your purposes (of the char, and just of Nuns/Religious Sisters being painted historically). An artistic render of some Saintly figure would be eye-catching.

Classicalist

Level 87
If you want a small list I think it should be mainly faction leads and characters that have been around and affected lore. Personally i don't think there should be photo's of high school and college kids hung up because their character is popular icly and oocly. My personal list would be

Gov
1. Mike Akihito
2. Kiyoko Akai
3. Ezri Akai
4. Annabelle Sturm
5. Yui Tsu
6. There was a Herrington? mayor I forgot the name of

Hospital
1. Shiroi Akihito
2. Icarus Divereux
3. Rokku Heddo

Police
1. Hiroto Akihito
2. Ernesto Martinez
3. Preston Herrington
I'm missing a commissioner or two

Shrine
1. Inari Kyohanashima

Reporter
1. Kazuo Deluca

School
1. Ye Saiky
2. Iwao Akihito
3. Byeol Akihito
4. Customables SLT char's that i forgot the names of
5. Jaeyla's SLT character

Then characters who are lore characters and everyone knows about for something they have done that impacted SRP. I cant name any because its 5am and im tired. I can only name the faction leads for now.

Aania

Level 168
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
I really wouldn't advise any Herringtons / Billy Grove, for simple reasons :D !

But people like Ye Saiky

Or even especially, the big man himself! Duckings character: https://namemc.com/skin/b8a3102fea9f87a4 !
Even though he doesn't play actively, he did create this server :)

But shucks yall mentioning Sturm 4e4166be-0bfa-4a63-acb4-914ed5759bbe.png

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Mike Akihito or / and @Aania 's chars
Also Lovely_Ocean char: Itsumi Saiky
Adding to them might be Dark Dot(?)

Except for it fr lulu saiky

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+

- Rokku’s 2nd
- Yui Tsu (Ezri’s 2nd)

Ide Zaiaku. He is more important than any person in Karakura could ever be.

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
I really wouldn't advise any Herringtons / Billy Grove, for simple reasons :D !
yeah Herringtons had a "unique" habit they'd have which can be found on their biography.
Up to date lore-wise I'd go with;

Katsuhito Saiky-Akihito
The lore Katsuhito has revolving around the School, In characterly family and such is written quite well. The lore Katsuhito has can be found in their biography, a part of the lore which is not shown in the biography is when Roku Heddo left Katsuhito in the forest which resulted in Katsuhito barely getting out and taking out a katana. I'm not that sure on the Katana part but Katsuhito has some really intriguing lore as of today.

Drnqk

Level 11
Drnqk
Drnqk
Omega+
Daiki Saiky is a must.

I'd say Dame Time, because he just is Dame Time ifykyk

Users who are viewing this thread