dearbambi
Rich

❀Out-Of-Character Information❀

What is your Minecraft username?:
Katayana.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, I do! It’s bunnygirl#8008.

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
Yes, ban for glitching over a fence with my friend who had a cosmetic, which lasted less than a week. However, this was around 2 years ago when I was new to SRP and I am a more mature person and I never plan on getting banned again.

What is your timezone?:
(GMT) Greenwich Mean time.

Describe your activity on the server:

I’m active on SRP usually every day for 3-7 hours after school. Although I tend to be more active on weekends. Obviously, my activity increases over school breaks.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I fully understand and I guarantee you that will not happen unless absolutely necessary or out of my power.

What School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I’m applying to become a school librarian.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A librarian’s responsibility is to not only keep the library running smoothly, but also to encourage and inspire students to follow the same path they did when it comes to reading and enjoying books. This may be done by encouraging and assisting them, for example; giving them book recommendations, giving library cards, urging them to read and reminding them of how truly essential reading really is. Additionally, Librarians are expected to keep the library organised by ensuring books are arranged in the accurate genre and keeping them organised adequately.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have previous experience in roleplay and SchoolRP isn’t the first server I’ve roleplayed in. Before finding out about SRP, I used to roleplay on Foreverplay with my friends, However, in the last year I’ve begun to take roleplay more seriously and I’d like to expand the ways in which I roleplay by getting my characters into different situations. I’m also currently roleplaying as a receptionist, therefore it won’t be my first time roleplaying as school staff.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
- https://schoolrp.net/threads/koeatis-college-application.24456/ [ACCEPTED]
- https://schoolrp.net/threads/koeatis-college-role-rank-request.24739/ [ACCEPTED]
- https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-role-request.24804/ [ACCEPTED]
- https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-earrings-are-a-black-and-purple-block.24967/ [ACCEPTED]
- https://schoolrp.net/threads/glitched-missing-earrings.25475/ [ACCEPTED]
- https://schoolrp.net/threads/katayanas-school-employee-application.35266/[ACCEPTED]

❀Situations❀

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Firstly, I would remain patient and not get infuriated by the student’s foul comments. I would then order the student to calm down and stop saying those foul comments and tell the student that it would lead to a detention. I would warn the student three times, however, if the student continues cursing then I would have to give the student detention, and report it immediately to the Principal or Vice-Principal depending on the severity of the situation.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
I would get in between the students, and attempt to separate them to stop the fight, I would then order both parties to calm down, then I would then ask both students why they started fighting and gather information about it, then I will explain to them that harming themselves and causing a ruckus in school would lead to a suspension and possibly expulsion. However, if things go out of hand and both students refuse to stop, then I would immediately try to stop the fight and break them up, then I would send both of them to the Principal or Vice-Principal for them to decide on the students’ punishment.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
She would approach the employee and assess the situation, then she would ask the employee to stop whatever they are performing, then I would remind the employee that it is an unethical thing to do whilst on a job and that it might lead to termination. If the employee refuses to comply, then she would immediately call the Principal or Vice-Principal, for them to take action on the employee and decide on their punishment.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Katelyn would calmly enter the break room with a smile on her face, she’d greet her co-workers and perhaps ask how their days have been. She would sit down with her lunch and coffee mug and attempt to start a small conversation with any fellow co-workers who would appear to have time or aren’t in a hurry. She would be very social towards her co-workers and would be eager to start friendships and good relations with others.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would listen attentively to the student who’d be announcing their details, typing them into the computer before checking for any mistakes and then entering them into the system. She’d then make her way over to a drawer, pulling out an empty library card.

/me would lift herself up from the chair before making her way to the big wooden shelf, scanning it for the correct book wanted by the student. Once locating the book she’d return to the desk before smiling at the student and presenting them with. “Please make sure to return it by the end of the week”, Katelyn would say.

/me would focus her gaze on the few students sat on the table in front of her. “Please refrain from being loud or yelling in the library, it is important to allow your fellow students to peacefully enjoy their books”, she’d say before carrying on with her work.

❀In-Character Section❀

Full Name: Katelyn Antoinette.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 25 years of age.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Academic Degree: Associate Degree.

Year of Graduation: Graduated in the year of 2014.

Major(s): Psychology, Business.

Minors: Computer Science, Biology.

Backstory:
Katelyn would have been born into the Antoinette family in Karakura, Japan. On July 2nd, 1995 along with her twin sister Ivy Antoinette. The family already had a 14-year-old male called Hiroki, who was also the lively son of Ichika and Taddaki Antoinette. The family would be very sheltering and caring, with their parents always being kind to them and Hiroki being the protector of Katelyn and Ivy throughout elementary school and middle school. needless to say, they all loved each other very much. Katelyn's childhood was very close to perfect, she was a happy and healthy girl, who was loved by everyone. Ultimately, Katelyn enrolled in a posh middle school which her parents gladly paid for if it meant getting Katelyn the best education conceivable. This time, however, Katelyn struggled enormously to develop friendships and would simply be nearby her twin sister, Ivy. Ivy grew irritated by Katelyn’'s behaviour, this also merged with the jealousy of feeling as if her parents favoured Katelyn over her, due to this, she stopped communicating to Katelyn in a respectful manner and would only speak to her if necessary or forced to.

Nevertheless, Katelyn still had her elder brother, Hiroki but as time passed he departed away to a distant college. Katelyn felt considerably empty at this period in her life and was desperate for companionship. Eventually, she met a friend, Adrian Popovich. Adrain was a kind-hearted man who was always there for Katelyn regardless of how clingy she was. One night while Katelyn was at her new friend’s dwelling, due to an unfortunate accident, the entire Antoinette family house was burnt to the ground, furthermore, all the other members of the family died peacefully in their sleep by smoke poisoning. Upon hearing the tragic news, Katelyn was heartbroken and more empty than ever. After a few weeks of calling relatives and having them reject Katelyn decided to move on in life, she had to forget the past and work on the future. She decides to continue her studies and focus hard on them. As she graduated from college, she was left with no job to decide on, but then Adrian inspired her to become a School-Employee, he helped her decide on one, so then she decided to become a Receptionist. Katelyn thought that the job would suit her well since she loves helping people. Katelyn would then immediately apply to become a Receptionist and work with full attention and fulfil the students’ needs.

What is your motivation for changing departments?
Many factors actually led up to me making this decision. Firstly, although I enjoy assisting students and helping them with their everyday life, I’ve recently discovered my passion for books, therefore I think my presence could be more useful in the library department considering I know how I could encourage students to pick up the hobby of reading the same way I have. Additionally, although I’ve only been working as a receptionist for a few months, I’ve gotten quite tired of how loud things get at the front of the school, so I presumed the school library would obviously be much quieter.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment?
Yes! I do. I’ve been working as a school receptionist for the past few months.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
As I’ve mentioned in the past, I’ve also been described and a very resilient and motivated character so I assure you that I will try my absolute hardest to continue to be a hardworking member of the school faculty. Furthermore, I also have experience dealing with students and school-related business (due to me currently being a receptionist) so there’d be no need for me to require time to adapt to the environment. I also consider myself quite lively and humorous, therefore I believe I could break the stereotype of books being “boring” with my cheerful personality.

Note:
♡Thank you for taking the time to read my application, I wish you a lovely day!♡

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Librarian at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications.

- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions re-setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread