mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Katie_XX Reintroduction

Katie_XX

Level 11
Hello. For being a relatively old member on the server I'm one of the least known. For reasons of course. I heavily criticize on spelling/grammar and the maturity of players. Based on these standards I'm not too liked, even by some of the higher ranked members. Following this I'll just put up a reintroduction.

My full name is Katherine Vukovich. I come from a Serbian/Russian family. People call me by Kate/Katie/Katey/Katya/Ekaterina/Katrina/Yekaterina. I prefer to go by Kate despite my username. I'm 14 currently turning 15 on December 27th. In school my favorite class is English Language Arts. My favorite hobby is writing typically in the sadistic-horror genre. I live in Rural Martin County, Florida, USA for most of the year but in the summer I live in Jacksonville with my uncle, and for winter break I stay with my mother in Smederevo, Serbia. My favorite color is grey otherwise spelled as gray. My favorite types of music are Alternative Metal, Metalcore, Post-hardcore.

Also I'm a lot more active on the forums rather than the server. Following my drift away from some types of gaming. Nevertheless I still play CS 1.6 30 hours ever 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread