Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Main: Kowaulsky
Alt: Kauwalsky
Applying for my alt (Kauwalsky).

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
0x00666#0920

How old are you? (Optional):
I'm now 16 years old, but I'll be 17 soon.

What is your time zone?:
Because I am now residing in France, my timezone is UTC+2.

Describe your activity on the server:
I've done a variety of roleplaying on SchoolRP! I've done it all, from GangRP to TeacherRP! MedicalRP, or should I say NurseRP, was one I never actually tried formally! I have certainly provided medical assistance to others, but not as a member of the EMS or any other type of medical personnel. At the moment, I'm concentrating on finding new Roleplays (such as MedicalRP, hence why I'm applying) as well as Roleplaying with my family (FamilyRP). I basically come on everyday, I stay as long as possible which is generally 3-5 hours and 6-8 hours on weekends.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I was banned two times. However, the two instances I was banned were due to misunderstandings on both sides, my side and the staff member's side (Loooper). I was successfully unbanned after explaining myself and acknowledging the opposing party's point of view. This happened months ago; of course, I've adjusted and corrected my faults since then.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes. I promise to be active.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Nurse.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The school nurse plays an important role in the smooth delivery of comprehensive health care to children and adolescents. A growing proportion of pupils arrive at school with chronic health concerns that must be managed during the school day. This policy statement explains the role of the school nurse as a team member in providing preventative services, early diagnosis of issues, interventions, and referrals to promote health and educational achievement for pediatricians. Preparation, continuous education, and adequate staffing levels of school nurses are critical criteria for success in providing best care for students.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
As previously said, I have a plethora of knowledge. I didn't only play on SchoolRP; I also spent a lot of time on ArmA 3 and Garry's Mod Roleplay servers as a hospital staff member, police officer, rebel operator, and gang leader/member. Those past experiences provided me with a solid concept of what my SchoolRP experiences would entail. I've done it everything, from mowing down opponents in a field behind armed pickup trucks loaded with explosives to aiding injured civilians after a rebel faction attack. To this day, roleplaying is my number one hobby; I devote all of my time and energy to providing the finest roleplaying experience for everyone else as well as myself!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
I've applied for various languages in the past, and they've always been accepted. I've previously applied for the position of ICT instructor, which was also accepted, but the application are on my old forum account (https://schoolrp.net/members/ciscada.11982/), which I no longer have access to.

Language Applications:
French Language - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.19876/

Russian Language - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/3-russian-application.21772/

Irish Language - ACCEPTED later DENIED, language did not exist back then.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.19696/

Dutch Language - ACCEPTED
Cannot find a link to it.

Swedish Language - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.19785/

Spanish Language - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kauwalskys-language-application.43096/

Job/Role Applications:
ICT Teacher - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ciscadas-teacher-application.22522/

College Professor - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kauwalskys-professor-application.41502/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
On my main, I'm an adult, while on my alt, I'm a high school student.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I will kindly request that the cursing student cease such behavior. Telling them that it is technically against the rules and sets a bad example for younger children. If they continue to act in this manner, I will issue three warnings, and if they still do not listen to me despite being nice and respectful, I will place them in detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
To begin, I will break up the fight, attempt to figure out what sparked it, and resolve the issue between the two pupils. After I warn them that such aggressive behavior violates both school regulations and the law, they may be arrested and ejected from school. If they continue to behave in this manner, I will issue three warnings, and if that isn't enough, I will place them in detention and contact the VP to inform them about the aggressive kids. When everyone is quiet and under control, I'll nominate both pupils for any medical assistance that may be necessary if any got injured from the fight.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
I'll do my best to stop them from doing whatever they're doing. I'll make certain that the pupils are able to get away from the harmful staff, ensuring that everyone's safety. I'll then turn to the school employee and inform them that what they're doing is plainly inappropriate and harmful for everyone around them, and that they should stop and obey the school regulations. I'll notify the VP, and I'll keep an eye on the school employee until I'm confident they won't pose a threat to anybody else. I will not hesitate to call K.P.D if needed.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
I'll be myself! I'm always friendly and entertaining to be around, and I try to make people laugh so they feel at ease. I'll probably get a cup of coffee, sit or stand among other school staff, and try to make new acquaintances while remaining nice and respectful to everyone. Making jokes and chatting about intriguing topics while leaving no one out of the conversation so that no one feels left out.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
1 - /me &6He'd take the anti-infection spray and carefully apply it to the student's injured arm. He'd wipe the wound with a sterile cloth to get rid of any bacteria or diseases. He'd then wipe out the blood and any dust or gravel that had been trapped in the wound. He'd gingerly apply a bandage, making sure to place a sterile piece of cotton beneath it to keep it tight and intact. He'd grin at the pupil, assuring them that everything is OK!
~
2 - /me &6He'd reach out and touch the student's brow, clearly noting how hot it was. He'd be given a cup of water and medication. He'd give them to the pupil while putting a damp towel on their head and watching them drink and take the medication to make sure they weren't choking. He'd then proceed to give the pupil a lollipop, intending to cheer them up by showing a friendly smile!
~
3 - /me &6Given the time he had available, he would start cleaning up his workstation and the nursing area. Putting everything back in its correct place and order. He'd also tidy up his school papers, filling in the blanks and signing them. He'd eventually dust his clothing and straighten his hair, adjust his tie and watch.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Mikail Sylvestre Akzerton
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: "Mika"

Age (Minimum is 25): 32
Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: N-CLEX (Nurse Registered)
Year of Graduation: 2014 (25 years old)
Major(s): Nursing, Psychology, Pediatry
Minors: Administration, Surgery, Chemistry

Nationality: Swedish-Russian
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Swedish, Russian, English (American)
Other Languages: Japanese

Backstory

Mikail was raised in a loving family. He was born in the Swedish city of Västerås. He learned both languages because he was raised by a Swedish mother and a Russian father. He began studying English at the age of 13 through the internet and English-speaking pals, and he is now a fluent English speaker! Mikail was a calm boy who never made a mess... because he spent his time studying to become a nurse, his dream career!

With high marks, he came to the United States at the age of 18 to study for his English speaking degree, which allowed him to be admitted into the University of Missouri, Sinclair School of Nursing, where he studied to become a nurse. Mikail, on the other hand, recognized that youngsters need the most assistance. After all, they are our future, so he carefully selected majors that will allow him to nurse young children and teenagers later on, as well as minors to assist him in other cases or if it is ever needed, he studied very hard having barely any friends or personal time to use, he focused on his studying and his future.

At the age of 25, he graduated from university with an N-CLEX nursing degree, and he came to Japan with a couple of his university mates who also aspired to be nurses. He didn't mind traveling; after all, that was what he'd done for the majority of his life. Moving to Japan was a breeze! So, at the age of 26, he relocates to Japan in a small lovely town called Karakura, leaving behind his old life and embarking on his own. His pals already understood Japanese, so he was able to learn it rapidly alongside them, again with the help of the internet. He could speak Japanese fluently after four years, at the age of 29.

A house was required. At the age of 31, he moved out of his friend's penthouse and into his own flat, where he set up his brand new home. After being acquainted with the people of Karakura, he decided to apply to become a nurse at Karakura High School, thereby realizing his ambition. Mikail is now a great pleasant man that is very welcoming and polite to everyone. Always elegant, with a sophisticated sense of style. He hopes to start a family with a future bride, but we'll have to wait and see what the future holds.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Following investigation and comparison of each institution. I came to the conclusion that KHS was the best. From the wonderful personnel to the area and distance from my house. It satisfies all of my criteria! The kids look to be adorable as well, and I can't wait to meet and get to know them all! I also have relatives and friends who work there, so how could I go to a different school?

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A, I've never had any experiences before, and this will be my first, but I hope to perform well among all of you! I hope to be liked by all of the pupils!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Of course, I will not put down anyone else who applies for this position; everyone deserves an equal chance. However, I feel that with my experience as well as my kind and engaging nature, I will be a great nurse as well as an awesome friend to anybody who needs it! Especially for first-year students who need someone to look up to and trust! Providing a fantastic medical and overall experience! Developing good relationships with kids and providing them with a shoulder to lean on when they need it, whether for school-related or non-school-related issues.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
OOCly, my family is heavily involved in the medical field. My mother, in particular, worked as a nurse in the past, so I have some experience with nursing; I like it even in Roleplay, and I want to be able to share that enjoyment with others through SchoolRP!

Do you have any questions?:
N/A​

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your application for NURSE has been
DENIED.
. . .

There were a few aspects of your application that were not up-to-par with application standards

I do not find you suitable for this role

Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread