players online

Kauwalsky's Professor Application

Kauwalsky

Level 2
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Kauwalsky (Alt : Kowaulsky)

How old are you?:
16 years old turning 17 years old in a few month.

Do you have any previous bans?:
  • Blatant Content Stealing - Resolved : I was mistaken for being the owner of another RP server.
  • Staff & Server Disrespect, Server Advertisement - Resolved : when I left SRP, I was accused of being disrespectful, yet all I did was express my opinion on a certain staff member who wasn't renowned for being nice with players while remaining respectful. It was considered advertising when I stated which server I would be on.
  • Bypassing - Resolved : when I returned to my main after months away, I discovered I had been banned, prompting me to apply WHILE I was on my alt. It was perceived as bypassing, although it was plainly resolved.
What Country are you from?:
France.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, it is Frenchie#4595.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I completely understand that if I am inactive without reason I will be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am online around 5-8 hours a day if not busy and go on the forums at least once a day.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I’ve played SRP for 4 years now.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
My current Role is a college student.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
I currently do not have a job or a role on the server, and I want to do more than just be a student. I want to help the school and give people IRL knowledge through my ICly classes, because I also enjoy teaching IRL, and I teach my friends and strangers programming and cyber-security in my spare time. I believe I would make an excellent professor! Among the teachers and students, I've made a lot of ICly and OOCly friends, therefore I'd want to spend time with them by working with them or teaching them! I would also like to say that my motivation for becoming a professor is to also expand my roleplay experience and help Karakura high school become a safe and healthy place for its students and staff to be.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

Since I've been roleplaying for years on several serious games including ArmA 3 (as a cop), Garry's Mod, Minecraft, DayZ, and GTA 5 Online, I have a lot of expertise.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom Logs are very important to keep track of the player's activity as well as their salary, because I know that a teacher's salary can be increased based on how many classes they have in a month, so it is VERY important to log each of your classes so that the SRP Staff is aware of your activity as well as your salary.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
  • 1. Treat all kids with courtesy and respect.
  • 2. Serve as a positive role model for all kids.
  • 3. Always be patient with others; some may take longer to understand the work than others.
  • 4. Do not stray from the subject; teach what you know, not what other teachers know.
  • 5. There is no alcohol or food allowed in class. Unless it is required for medical reasons.
  • 6. Phones are not permitted in the classroom; warnings are issued.
  • 7. Try it out before you let go.
  • 8. Keep the classroom tidy and clean up after yourselves.
  • 10. There will be no cursing, swearing, or violent behavior in class.
  • 11. Be respectful of people's religious views, personal space, and diversity.
  • 12. Raise your hand to request permission to leave the class or to speak up.
  • 13. Keep all of your materials and equipment for work and other workouts with you at all times.
  • 14. The Professor must always be mature and lead by example.
Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
As a high school and college student, I had a lot of experience in GangRP and PassiveRP as an Elite Operator and Head Member of Zero Tolerance Gang, then as a Commander of G.H.O.S.T Gang. I used to work as a Security Guard at The Fridge and also as a Personal Bodyguard for one of the girls from the KPOP group event. SRP wasn't my only gaming experience; I was accepted as a Police Cadet on the RoleplayUK ArmA 3 server and progressed to the rank of Police Officer. On Garry's Mod, I was also a Lieutenant in the Blue Rangers regiment on a MilitaryRP server called GarnetGaming.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

A Professor's job includes not just instructing students, but also serving as a role model for them in the future. A Professor's employment may be terminated if they are deemed inactive or unsuited for the post owing to a lack of maturity or commitment. Professors are required to append logs to classroom logs with additional information in order to show how active they are, which will affect their salary, in order to avoid inactivity sanctions. For a salary of 450,000, a Professor must teach 15 classes each month; for every additional 10 classes taught, 50,000 is added to the initial income.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

My character's name is Yankov "Yaki" Ivankov Jikihara is a blonde Russian man with unusual blue eyes and a faint reddish left eye. To express his enthusiasm for fashion and luxury clothes and accessories, he usually wears classy attire such as shirts with ties and suits pants or jeans with gold jewelry. Because his family is a mafia despite him not being a part of the mafian side, he understands how to command a group of people and how to deal with the toughest situations. He views students as his children, and he treats them with respect and honor. Even if they are the type of student to cause trouble, he will understand and remember that he was once a teenager like them. When it comes to his coworkers, he is quite open and relaxed. He is always willing to assist them, even if it is not related to education. Yaki is the type to be serious while also having a good time. He is serious when necessary, but he will also make fun activities with his class to ensure that they enjoy learning as well. He works hard and is very polite and nice to everyone who does not harm his family. He intends to train as a teacher, purchase a larger home for his family, and raise and educate his children.

Scenarios
You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
I'd approach the children calmly before telling them off and explaining how their behavior was disrupting existing courses and other activities at the school. I'd give them a verbal warning if they continued, and if they did, the principal would be summoned with a detention. I might also give them a verbal warning that their behavior could result in them being thrown off their sports team.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
I'll politely inform the student about their behavior, and if that doesn't work, I'll use Professor's FearRP abilities to keep them in line. If they continue, I will give them detention and notify the principal or call them to inform them of the student's actions.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/mel &6He'd straighten his tie, clear up the board, and make sure his desk was tidy before turning to face the class and signaling that he was ready to begin the lecture.

/mel &6He'd carefully pick up the worksheets and hand them out to each student, a confident look on his face to demonstrate that he believes in them all.

/me &6He'd take out his red pen, grab the first student's notebook from his desk, and open it to the page containing the lesson's exercises, gently correcting their work while keeping an eye on the class.

/me &6"What do you need help with?" he'd ask as he approached the student's desk, laying his palms on the desk and giving the pupil a pleasant smile.

/me &6He'd softly and gently move about the classroom, peering into each student's work to ensure they were doing it correctly, giving slight nods to indicate he was paying attention and making sure he wouldn't disrupt their work.

Backstory
Yankov “Yaki” Ivankov Jikihara is an extremely well-dressed man, with smooth blonde hair, two-color (Heterochromia) eyes, and a proud and confident demeanor. He is from Moscow, Russia. Where he and his two brothers grew up. He began learning Computer Network Security, Programming, and Web Development when he was 11 years old because it was something he enjoyed doing and learning. He wanted to be a teacher since he enjoyed sharing his knowledge with others and teaching them anything he knew. He began studying education and more specifically computing and technology online when he was 15 years old, devoting all of his free time to it. He was always a quiet and shy child in school, and because he studied online in his spare time, he didn't have many friends. He tried his hardest to make friends and get people to like him, but it never seemed to work. He discovered his family, Ivankov, was a Russian mafia family when he was 18 years old. Yaki, on the other hand, had different life goals, ambitions, and viewpoints. His father and the rest of his family were not happy; they just wanted him to lead the Mafia. On orders from his father, his brothers attempted to assassinate him one night out of nowhere. Despite the fact that Yaki was receiving martial arts and weapons training, he was able to effortlessly kill his brothers and flee from home for three months. No one knew where he was, but one day he went to a gas station in Moscow's northeast, where he was apprehended by cops. Yaki attempted to resist but was shot in the chest; he was taken to the hospital and treated, but when his family came to pick him up from the hospital, he fled away once more. This time, he made the decision to leave the Mafia life behind for good. He flew straight to Japan without informing anyone in Russia. His family is still unsure where he is and how he was able to defeat two highly competent mafia murderers. He began his own version of the Ivankov family, improving it. He received his diplomas and certificates. He now wants to become a Professor after working as a teacher in order to provide a better life for future generations, to provide them with a life that is different from his, to teach them the mistakes he made so that they do not repeat them, and to teach everyone about the amazing aspects of computing and technology.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name:
Yankov “Yaki” Ivankov Jikihara
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Yaki
Preferred Name: Yaki

Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Russian
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 3 years
Working Experience (# of years): 4 years, 3 years working as a computer science professor and 1 year working as a security guard at a restaurant called the fridge.

Academic Degree: Computer Science
Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): computer Network Security, Programming Languages and operating systems
Minors: Database Development

Native Languages: Russian
Other Languages: Japanese and English
Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: None
Preferred Teaching Subject: Computer Science and Technology

Extra
Additional notes about your application (if any): I've been learning computers since I was nine years old, began doing cyber-security at the age of twelve, and began programming at the age of thirteen, so I'll be sharing some fundamental information with gamers, which I think is pretty interesting. This was also my ICT teacher's account. When I left SRP at the time, I was not unwhitelisted from Teacher's. My account may appear to be whitelisted with a status of 29, however this is a mistake. I was supposed to be taken off the whitelist.

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
DENIED

- Unfortunately you have been denied the positions
-
- Upon viewing your attitude with other staff in /help has not been appropriate, arguing with staff members and mentions of possibly toxicity.
- Though if this improves you may re-apply in the future

Users who are viewing this thread