Discord Tag:
kirahub

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I do.

Timezone & Country:
CEST/GMT+2 | Norway

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
Describe your activity on the server:
My level of activity on SRP is alright since I have a lot of free time and only have school in the morning. I'm up extremely late, or I at least tend to be, so my schedule is pretty free. I have my other role as a professor on the server, but I manage to finish that quota pretty easily, so I'm not afraid of being unable to juggle two different roles between my accounts and feel like my activity is dependent on what interests me, and in this case, becoming a lawyer again does.​

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I'm applying for the position of a Lawyer.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation is pretty straightforward; I used to be a lawyer a couple months ago and really enjoyed my time roleplaying within the faction. I've taken on the role of a professor in the meantime, and I also enjoy that a lot. Some of the reason as to why I didn't immediately come back to the government after my ban is because I was unsure if I could juggle both the factions and didn't want to end up being inactive on one of them. But after having experienced both sides, I'm sure I can take on both roles and grind out as much activity as I can with both of my accounts while still having fun.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I have an understanding of Karakura’s laws and constitutional rights and will keep re-reading them to keep myself updated.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
Yes, I have goals for Aiko during her time as a lawyer. I got a lot of development out of my last character within the faction and want to do the same with Aiko, but I want to approach the way I did TownRP in a different way than I had with my previous character Miguel. Aiko has different goals in life where she more-so sets out to be a sociable person compared to the seriousness I wanted to underline before. Aiko wants to be a lot more cooperative with everything and take steps one at a time rather than rush things in a sense. She likes to think outside the box while also being a sweeter and kinder person, so in a way she's the polar opposite of what I've done before within government, and that's why I think it'd be interesting to roleplay as her when the faction is an intriguing place to be when push comes to shove during attorney calls or what happens during the time I'm online. I also said in my previous applications that I want to make a mark with my characters, and that's obviously also still a goal for me.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Lawyers give legal advice, negotiate on behalf of clients, and take cases to court. The lawyer’s job often involves assessing a case brought by the client and providing advice on how to proceed with the case. If the lawyer has private individuals as clients, the cases may concern, for example, questions of inheritance, divorce or neighbor disputes. Some lawyers work in criminal law, either as defense lawyers or as legal assistants. The public sector pays for these cases, but the lawyers operate their own firms and are not employed by the state. You can also work as a company lawyer, which means that the company you work for employed you. As an organizational lawyer, an organization employs you, and carries out assignments for the members of the organization.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I acknowledge the fact I can be removed at any given time.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I understand I must be dedicated to my position as a lawyer.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I'm aware of this fact and will never mix OOC into IC situations.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I've read through them and agree to follow the Government Faction rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, I can attend the weekly meetings and events.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

"Aiko Manami"

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
"My preferred title would be Ms. Manami."

Current age:
"I, am currently 27 at this time."

Date of birth:
"May 21st, 1997"

Academic Degree:
"I have a masters degree in public law, focusing on administrative law, while I graduated from the University of Tokyo."

Major(s):
"Philosophy, and Economics."

Minor(s):
"Humanities, and Criminology."

Work experience:
"After I graduated from the University of Tokyo with my bachelor's degree, I spent a few years practicing as an attorney at Mizushima & Partners in Tokyo. During my time at the firm, I ended up specializing in administrative law and regulatory compliance, which involved me advising both public and private clients on legal matters related to government regulations. I also used to participate in several pro bono projects, assisting non-profit organizations and people in need of legal representation in public cases. I also interned with a government agency during law school, but that's about it for my experience since I'm still quite young."

Nationality & born location:
"Japanese | Kagasawa, Japan."

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
"Japanese, and English."

Criminal record:
"N/A"

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
"Because of my love of public service and my commitment to using the law to effect positive change, I think I'd be a wonderful fit for this role. I've always been intrigued to the idea of having a career that enables me to change the world, especially in areas where people's daily lives are impacted. My prior job experiences have helped in my understanding that the law is about people, fairness, and making sure that systems function for everyone, not just those in positions of authority. It's not only about rules. The abilitiy to remain composed when facing difficulty is one of my main qualities. I've overcome many obstacles by learning how to manage with time and experience, come up with sensible answers, and communicate them clearly to all those who are involved. My genuine desire to assist people is an additional trait that sets me apart from the others. I've always made an effort to use my understanding of law to ensure that those around me feel heard and supported in addition to using it to solve problems. I place an emphasis on listening to and understanding different points of view, whether I'm working with coworkers, clients, or community members. I think this is necessary in any government position. In short, what drives me is the opportunity to be of assistance and service to others when needed."

Users who are viewing this thread