Discord Tag:
kirahub

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I do.

Timezone & Country:
CEST/GMT+2 | Norway

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
Describe your activity on the server:
I am quite active on the server, typically available from 2:30 PM until about 3 AM CEST. My schedule includes time at the gym, but I try my best to put as many hours as I can into rolpelaying on the server. I'm normally apart of a lot of different roleplaying scenarios, including community events and casual interactions, trying my best to make sure I'm seen as much as possible.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I'm applying for the position of a Lawyer.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I’m really excited about applying as a Lawyer because it's a chance to bring some fresh energy to SRP's legal side. I've tried out different roles like GangRP, so I've seen how people like to play. Now, I’m excited to jump into making interesting stories and getting myself involved with the people in the Faction and learn from them. But it’s not just about dealing with the legal side. I want to make myself a bit memorable for everyone by the time I might leave, and make the legal system interesting for the people who come after me if I get the chance. I’m also all about making our roleplaying more tight knit and creating tons of cool memories for everyone to enjoy together. I wanna embrace the fact SRP lets you do so much and improve my storytelling with the fact we can do so much and want I to do it within the Government Faction.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I have an understanding of Karakura’s laws and constitutional rights and will keep re-reading them to keep myself updated.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
Yes, I have multiple goals for both myself and my character, Miguel Corniele. My main goal is to develop Miguel into a well made and memorable character within the Government Faction of Karakura. I really want to create an in-depth backstory and join in on meaningful roleplay scenarios that showcase his growth as a Lawyer. Personally, I want to challenge myself with new roleplaying situations, improve my legal roleplaying skills, and leave a lasting, positive impact on the community. I also hope to lead new players who are interested in legal roleplay, sharing my knowledge and experience with them with the hope they join in on it.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Lawyers give legal advice, negotiate on behalf of clients, and take cases to court. The lawyer’s job often involves assessing a case brought by the client and providing advice on how to proceed with the case. If the lawyer has private individuals as clients, the cases may concern, for example, questions of inheritance, divorce or neighbor disputes. Some lawyers work in criminal law, either as defense lawyers or as legal assistants. The public sector pays for these cases, but the lawyers operate their own firms and are not employed by the state. You can also work as a company lawyer, which means that the company you work for employed you. As an organizational lawyer, an organization employs you, and carries out assignments for the members of the organization.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I acknowledge the fact I can be removed at any given time.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I understand I must be dedicated to my position as a lawyer.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I'm aware of this fact and will never mix OOC into IC situations.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I've read through them and agree to follow the Government Faction rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, I can attend the weekly meetings and events.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
"Miguel Corniele"

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
"My preffered title would be Mr. Corniele."

Current age:
"I, am currently 32 for the time being."

Date of birth:
"October 22nd, 1991"

Academic Degree:
"I have a masters degree in philosophy after attending the University of Cambridge abroad."

Major(s):
"Political Science, and Philosophy."

Minor(s):
"Economics, and Criminology."

Work experience:
"After passing the bar exam in Santo Domingo, I interned at a small law firm for a year before practicing law. I spent four years at this firm, honing my legal skills, before moving to Guzmán Ariza, Attorneys at Law, where I worked for another 5.5 years. Subsequently, I joined PwC T&L in Spain, gaining good international legal experience over another 5.5 years before relocating to Japan to pursue new professional opportunities."

Nationality & born location:
"Hispanic | Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic."

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
"Japanese, and Spanish."

Criminal record:
"N/A"

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
"I believe I'm a good candidate for this job because of my experience overseas and dedication to the law. Over the years, I've had the privilege of practicing law in a ton of different countries, which I feel has given me a bigger perspective on different legal systems and ways of practice! The experience has given me a wide range of skills and knowledge that I want to greatly help the community in Karakura with. My ability to speak multiple languages, which are Spanish and Japanese, allow me to help a wider range of clients. The ability to communicate more easily, gives me the feeling it would help clients from different backgrounds feel comfortable and be able to fully understand their legal situations. Communication is key in legal matters, and being able to converse in the client's native language helps in building trust. I would say I have strong ****ytical thinking skills, which lets me see through harder legal cases and make well-structured arguments in a court case. My good judgment secures that I can give good advice and make choices that are in the best interest of my clients. Adaptability is another strength of mine; I’m able to adjust to new situations quickly, which is essential in the law field. Perseverance is the quality I value the most though, as it drives me to continue pushing forward and seeking justice even if a case might be harder then the others."

Last edited:

Aania

Level 173
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
acceptedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we've decided to accept you:

Please contact me over discord @Aania to start the process and get you set!

Welcome to the Government Faction :D​

Users who are viewing this thread