mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Kotori Park || Character Biography

_Kotori_Rose_

Level 10
Disclaimer: Do not use info to metagame. Make sure to read any trigger warnings. Credit to all artists' work used in this bio. Headers made using Canva.
Trigger Warnings (These will be stated again at their relevant sections)
Visible scars, blood, self-harm scars, cigarette burns, mentions of abuse, death, kidnapping, torture, domestic violence

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪
[^^Click^^]

"Stars shine so bright. Yet they burn. And when their time is up, they die in a supernova to let the universe know they were here."​
"I'll let the world know I was here, too."

『••』Nicknames:

『••✎••』Riri - Eri refuses to call me by my actual name. She tells everyone we meet that that's my name...
『••✎••』Blue Person - This was Eri's first nickname for me. I'm glad she changed it.
『••✎••』Blueberry - I like this one! It's just because my hair is blue.
『••✎••』Bien Gul - Gold use to call me this while we were dating. I really miss her...
『••✎••』Fun-sized - Out of every name I've been called refering to my height- this is the only one I'm ok with.

『••』Age: 20 years old
『••』Occupation: College Student, Cheerleader
『••』Gender: Demi-girl
『••』Pronouns: She/They
『••』Sexuality: Polyamourous/Pansexual

『••』Birthday: 15th May
『••』Zodiac Sign: Taurus ♉
『••』Place of Birth: Jeju Island, South Korea
『••』Ethnicity: Korean/Japanese
『••』Marital Status: Single

Seeing Kotori for the first time you'll likely take notice of her height. Standing at a short 4 ft 9" she'd definitely be considered below average height. Her appearance is soft in general- sharp features evade her in every sense. She has a chubby pear shaped figure and her face is round. Her skin is rather pale with a peachy undertone to it. It's sprinkled with freckles from head to toe, with most freckles being concentrated around her nose and cheeks, knees, shoulders and back. Her eyes are unique given her condition of heterochromia. Her right eye is a light blue with her left beeing an emerald green colour. That's not all to her eyes however. When she's wearing contacts or glasses, you'll notice she looks a little cross-eyed. This is because she has accomadative esotropia. She has princess peach like lips that have a natural reddish tint to them. You'll see stretch marks around her thighs and abdomen area as well. There's a heart shaped birthmark on her chest that's rarely visible with the clothes she wears. You'll also notice the shocking amount of faded scars and cigarette burns that decorate her body. They're spread out with some being more frequent on her chest, thighs, back and arms. Notably, her left arm is more severe in injuries than the rest of her body. Typically she'll cover this up with a bandage. Her hair that was originally a light blonde colour has been dyed to a slightly dulled navy blue colour. Her hair is straight and falls about half-way down her back. She usually styles it with a fringe that stops at her eyebrows.

(More accurate face claim + Minecraft skin)

『••✎••』Note - Kotori's voice sounds different when she's speaking Korean as compared to when she's speaking Japanese, hence the two voice claims.

『••✎••』Japanese Voice Claim: Chiaki Nanami [Danaganronpa 2]

『••✎••』Korean Voice Claim: Latte Cookie [Cookie Run Kingdom]

『••』Complex PTSD - Complex post-traumatic stress disorder (complex PTSD, sometimes abbreviated to c-PTSD or CPTSD) is a condition where you experience some symptoms of PTSD along with some additional symptoms, such as: difficulty controlling your emotions. feeling very angry or distrustful towards the world. [More info]

『••』Generalised Anxiety Disorder - GAD is a long-term condition that causes you to feel anxious about a wide range of situations and issues, rather than 1 specific event. People with GAD feel anxious most days and often struggle to remember the last time they felt relaxed. [More info]

『••』Major Depressive Disorder - Major depressive disorder (MDD), also known as clinical depression, is a mental disorder characterized by at least two weeks of pervasive low mood, low self-esteem, and loss of interest or pleasure in normally enjoyable activities. [More info]

『••』Autism Spectrum Disorder - Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a developmental disability caused by differences in the brain. Autism is a spectrum condition and affects people in different ways. [More info]

『••』Sensitive Knee - Kotori's left knee is permenantly altered after it was broken during a past altrecation. If she puts too much strain on it, or bumps/knocks it into something too harshly, it'll either lock up or start hurting, making it much harder for Kotori to walk. She'll typically use a walking cane or knee brace to support herself during these times.

『••』Accomodative Esotropia - An accommodative esotropia is an inward turn (squint) of one or both eyes that can happen when a child is longsighted. Kotori wears glasses or contacts to accomodate this issue.
[More info]

Kotori's fears refer to phobias that she's had since she was a child. Her triggers refer to things or people that may cause her increased anxiety- or in an extreme case, a panic attack. Some of her phobias she's gotten over, but is still made uncomfortable if she's around/sees it.
Fears
Triggers
  • Astraphobia - Fear of lightning/thunder
  • Phonophobia - Fear of loud noises
  • Acrophobia - Fear of heights
  • Claustraphobia - Fear of small spaces
  • Delfiniphobia - Fear of dolphins
  • Nyctophobia - Fear of the dark
  • Knives and blades- She is especially weary around exacto knives.
  • Aquaphobia - She can't have her head under water for longer than a minute
  • Being grabbed harshly, especially by the wrists or hair
  • Being yelled at or someone being visibly angry at her
  • Someone raising their hand against her - she will flinch
  • Asphyxiation - She panics if her breathing is hindered in anyway

『••』Likes:
Stuffed animals, the colours pastel pink, blue and mustard yellow, dresses, pastries, chocolate, flowers, books, paintings, kpop bands, video games

『••』Dislikes:
Horror/gory games, violence, maths, salty food, spiders (not afraid of them, just thinks they look ugly), moody weather

『••』Hobbies: Drawing, baking/cooking, gaming, journalling
『••』Skills: Rollerskating, Painting
『••』Alignment: Neutral Good
『••』Religion: Agnostic
『••』Special Interest: Biology and chemistry
『•
•』Spirit Animal: Bunnies
『••』Favourite Book Genre: Mystery
『••』Favourite Music Genre: Indie Pop/Vocaloid

『•
•』Favourite Flower: Lily of the Valley

MBTI Type The Advocate - INFJ-T
Introverted – 90% Extroverted – 10%
Intuitive – 56% • Sensing – 44%
Feeling – 74% • Thinking – 26%
Judging – 82% • Perceiving – 18%
Turbulent – 97% • Assertive – 3%
Role: Diplomat
Strategy: Constant Improvement

Positive Traits
Negative Traits
Other Traits
Empathetic
Considerate
Passionate
Calm
Loyal
Friendly
Organised
Indecisive
Vindictive
Socially Awkward
Self-depricating
Impulsive
Too Docile
Stubborn
Perceptive
Ambidextorous
Curious
Sentimental
Efficient
Shy
Creative

『••✎••』Note: NPC - Non-player Character, RPC - Real Player Character

Family

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Chiyumi Park Mother Alive [NPC]
"She's been getting more ill lately- I hope she'll be alright.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Taewon Park Father Dead [NPC]
"I miss him so much. Rest in peace, dad."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Soul Park Sister Alive [RPC]
"Love you lots, big sis! (She's barely older than me by a minute... no fair!)"

Close Friends

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Eri Kyushu Alive[RPC]
"She's very strange, but she is a really good friend! I like the strangeness of her actually../"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Koa AbeAlive[RPC]
"We live together and she's fun to be around! Just make sure you don't talk about anything sensitive. She's insensitive."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Finch Baba Alive[RPC]
"She's pretty much a second mother to me. I wanna get tattoos because of her!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Ginnie Iwasaki Alive[RPC]
"She has such a nice fashion sense! I hope she's able to find a partner at some point!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Mei Aizawa Alive[RPC]
"She's so kind! I love hanging out with her! She has great fashion sense!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Ena Gima Alive[RPC]
"She's a bit clingy and has a hard time wording things but I'm sure she means well."

Relationships

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Jangho Dead[NPC]
"I will have to live with this damage forever while you got an easy way out."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Gold Alive[RPC]
"I wish I could turn back time and stop myself from making a stupid choice."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Alonzo Unknown[RPC]
"Things could've ended better. . . why didn't I do more to help you?"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Arlo Dead[RPC]
"We only knew each other for a short time. I'm sorry you were taken away so soon."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Akihira Unknown[RPC]
"You were nice. But I just wasn't good enough for you."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Ethan Unknown[RPC]
"You were just as bad as my first. I never learn."

Mentions of abuse, death, kidnapping, torture

Thank you for reading!
Any mistakes will be corrected in due time. New info will be added if necessary

Last edited:

BlindlessLove__

Level 4
BlindlessLove
BlindlessLove
Rich
Kotori being a ✨graphic designer✨
Very cute, but also very depresso... (can I have you make me a pretty bio /lh /hj)
ALSO- THE COMMENTS ABOUT FINCH IS SOO CUTE AND THEN WE HAVE KOA, but like it is also so true for her, lol.

_Kotori_Rose_

Level 10
Kotori being a ✨graphic designer✨
Very cute, but also very depresso... (can I have you make me a pretty bio /lh /hj)
ALSO- THE COMMENTS ABOUT FINCH IS SOO CUTE AND THEN WE HAVE KOA, but like it is also so true for her, lol.

tysm!!! and yes i love finch <3 could you tell

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
YOOO SICK BIOOO
(Love Kazs kinda sorta ex-adopted-sister)

Users who are viewing this thread