mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KPD and gangrp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizalopod

Level 130
+1 MWAH MWAH MWAH PERFECTION I LOVE THIS IDEA, ESPECIALLY THE GAIN KPS FROM A TASE OR SOMETHING BECAUSE IF A COP TASES YOU, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET THEM BACK.
You can already get them back by fighting them... tasing doesn't kill or even permanently injure so- why would it ever result in KPS

ImYourManMyles

Level 50
ImYourManMyles
ImYourManMyles
Omega
You can already get them back by fighting them... tasing doesn't kill or even permanently injure so- why would it ever result in KPS
i think it should since if they tase you they are most likely going to arrest you. so that ties in with the “we should gain kps if we get arrested.”

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
i think it should since if they tase you they are most likely going to arrest you. so that ties in with the “we should gain kps if we get arrested.”
To put it simple: GangRPers choose to kill / major people. Officers are ICly and OOCly (for the most part) forced to arrest people. If you wish to develop your character in the GangRP community, you have ways to avoid major / KPS, but the ideal of "arresting should result in kps" completely erases any sort of attachment to one's police character due to the extremely high risk of non-developped characters aiming to completely ruin a player's fun by trying to rip off pages of their character's lore. I'm not saying police should be indestructible, of course. In fact, if we decide to use our guns to potentially kill your characters (which, by the way, we're also forced to treat you as far as possible), you do gain KPS in return.

TL;DR - Stop thinking that GangRP is some sort of game to see who can rip off the most pages of people's hard work and please try and treat it as a way of complex roleplay that all parties can potentially have fun with (even without consenting)

ImYourManMyles

Level 50
ImYourManMyles
ImYourManMyles
Omega
To put it simple: GangRPers choose to kill / major people. Officers are ICly and OOCly (for the most part) forced to arrest people. If you wish to develop your character in the GangRP community, you have ways to avoid major / KPS, but the ideal of "arresting should result in kps" completely erases any sort of attachment to one's police character due to the extremely high risk of non-developped characters aiming to completely ruin a player's fun by trying to rip off pages of their character's lore. I'm not saying police should be indestructible, of course. In fact, if we decide to use our guns to potentially kill your characters (which, by the way, we're also forced to treat you as far as possible), you do gain KPS in return.

TL;DR - Stop thinking that GangRP is some sort of game to see who can rip off the most pages of people's hard work and please try and treat it as a way of complex roleplay that all parties can potentially have fun with (even without consenting)
ahh i see what youre saying, but it was just a suggestion and my opinion, sorry

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ahh i see what youre saying, but it was just a suggestion and my opinion, sorry
That's alright; so long as everyone expresses their opinion civilly and constructively, anyone is free to speak up about what they think. That's the point of feedback posts

BlossomRp

Level 5
BlossomRp
BlossomRp
Fundraiser+
Major -1

As what everyone has said above. Most importantly, they are cops with training and tools. Stop trying to make the server all about gangrp and in favor of gangrpers!

Lewk

Level 86
x_z
x_z
Omega+
Reviewed

-
KPD is supposed to be far stronger than a normal player in a one-on-one altercation. However, Yonio and I have been speaking about this for a while now and with future rule changes coming crime roleplay will gain a slight buff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread