mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KPD APP #3 | PIZA_OP

PIZA_OP

Level 42
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

CEREAL_OP (Account I am APPLYING with)
PIZA_OP (Account I am NOT APPLYING with)

Discord Name & Tag:
piza_op

Which timezone are you in?
GMT+2

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

Describe your activity on the server:
Right now my activity's fairly good for the season and my entire schedule, while I do often end school at an hour that just goes downhill and can only accumulate 6 or 7 hours per standard weekday it doesn't change the fact I am practically always online on Monday to Friday and especially on Saturday and Sunday. Unless a trip with parents or friends is scheduled on a specific day I guarantee 100% I'll be online on weekdays, possibly even for 8 to 10 hours which is quite large considering I reside within European timezone. During the entire cycle of my being on I usually participate in roleplay experiences to fuel my enjoyment on the server primarily from Sports Team rivalry encounters, events such as team bonding and pranks on other teams. I also actively engage within shops such as Sayonara Gift Shop and on various SRP-related discords. Though it's not everything I do on the server, most of those are what I do majorly every day which will bring me to my eventual point in the motivation question.

What is your motivation for applying?:
Spending my playtime on the server mostly consists of me playing on a singular character, a singular account with the same set of things to do every week, every day, due to this it became sure to me that my possibilities to partake in RP scenarios on a wider scale became less and less existent, through this I scouted to apply to a faction, having bought a new account to do as I've been a part of Sports HS Faction, and so I decided to mark KPD as the faction that I was fully interested in, while yes there are many other factions such as Shrine and Reporters none of them stood out to me like KPD, the reason for this is because KPD doesn't only participate in scenarios involving GangRP and CrimeRP they have what I'm pretty the largest involvement in things outside their Law protecting duties, which really spoke to me, though that's a side thing to my whole motivation to enter this faction. My main reason for applying to this faction, and the reason I'll continue to do so is my will to get involved with RP to my friends that are in KPD, as well as take part in various events hosted and especially participating with my KPD friends in them. Starting off with the first, as I've mentioned before I'm only a Sports Team member which doesn't really link up with KPD which is kind of unfortunate because I'd love to RP with my friends in there, though that's not a possibility, while yes I could go for GangRP route and do that it doesn't speak to me as solving crimes alongside people in KPD, sometimes even participating in events that hold a huge impact on Karakura such as Valhalla Burnings of Shopping District which made a path to the creation of the Business District and a new hospital. To sum up, my eagerness to join KPD really comes from the people in the faction, I think KPD is the best place to create new connections not only within KPD but also with its companion that stands alongside them, in other words, EMS.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

POLICE DEP. HIERARCHY:
To start Police Department consists of thirty-one (31) Law Enforcement cops, split between the Main Division that contains standard Officers and Detective Division that holds, well, detectives. Every single one of these Officers starts as a Cadet, in other words, a recruit or a trainee to the force who doesn't have much liberty except listening to his commanders and performing regular duties they are issued excluding Patrolling. From there they steadily advance up the ranks, or at least from the Patrol-Officer spot due to the requirements to become a Patrol Officer is taking a test and successfully scoring enough percentage on it to pass through, once that's done your journey as a full-fledged cop begins, you rank up from Patrol Officer to a Corporal, aka a trainer to Sergeant to Lieutenant, promoted via a higher-up exam, one of few higher-ups that gets command powers within the Department and lastly there are two remaining ranks: Detective Superintendent the Leader of the Detective Division and the Police Captain which are appointed by the Commissioner, however now that we mentioned the leader of the Detective Division, let's name each rank in there. Firstly a rank that is equivalent to a Corporal in other words the Detective Constable, kind of like trainee investigators before they eventually pass their exams and go up to the rank of Inspector, Detective Sergeant and lastly Detective Chief Inspector which are the higher-ups.

DUTIES:
Like every other job, the KPD has quite a few duties they perform daily, whether it's dealing with a bunch of delinquent gangsters on the streets or resolving an issue between citizens. Here's a nicely documented list of their services:
- Arresting and/or detaining:
To perform an arrest there are few requirements put in place before a Law Enforcement Officer can do that, for example, they need to be sure the individual is committing acts of crime, felony or misdemeanor offenses with it also they need to have proof. Detaining someone isn't an Official arrest, however, if the cops want to interrogate someone on a matter they find important with valid reasons they may take them to the station and put them under detainment.
- Fining people
There's a third alternative to offenses apart from general misdemeanors and felonies, the least punishing ones are fines which are handed out as a form of punishment for acts that aren't quite acceptable in society, for example, jaywalking, public intoxication and such. If you can't pay the fine? Well, You get arrested.
- Inspecting the town in other words Patrols
Coincidentally from time to time, you'll see a few or one Officer strolling around time, maybe they are going to the scene of the 110 call or generally speaking crime, however, there's an equal chance they are simply patrolling, skirmishing through the town to find any criminal activity lurking just to show up.
- 110 Call Dispatch
While residing in a station there is a chance that there'll be a possible criminal activity someone will eventually report to the KPD via phone call, these may include assaults in the middle of the plaza or trespassing on property, though there's a chance that something that might require EMS and KPD's combined teamwork appears on the call, in which it's possibly a gang activity.
- Reporting via a meeting or a book
If so happens to be a crime though you weren't able to report it at the time of it happening there's always a chance that you may so do afterward, with concrete proof or testimony you may come to the station and file a report where either you can go a path with the Officer to take you into the inside of the station OR you can just put a book through a hopper with the information required
- Desk Duty
A duty that an Officer does whenever they are mostly free from their duties, it's got a quiet theme for itself if nothing is happening because it relies on someone passing through the entrance into the station to do it. While on desk duty you can answer questions, accept bails and generally wait for something to happen, for example, a 110 call.
- Raiding and Seizing
On an occasion the Law authorities gain a warrant on a property or suspected gang operation turf the Department is authorized to conduct a raid warrant on said property, by searching chests and detaining or arresting suspects on the crime scene.

Equipment

KPD's arsenal of tools varies on the rank, as you rank up it slowly grows within which things you use to what situations, up to the ranks of higher-ups that's where the line of equipment is drawn. Here's a brief list of these items and a short description of them:

Important to note; few of these items are muggable and some of them are able to be used without rolling but at some times you do have to action to use them if in range
For items that are muggable these include: Police Baton, Riot Shield, Gas Mask and a Crowbar.
For items that do not require rolling to be used include: Tranquilizer, Stun Blaster, Pepper Spray.​

ITEMS POSSESSED BY ALL:
- Stun Blaster
A stun gun that incancipates the offender is a primary tool to take down any threats to the Officer's life that ALL Officers must have. It has a medium range of around 8 blocks, with a stun effect of around 1 minute.
- Police Baton
A standard-issued trusty baton to knock the perpetrator down is used especially to stop the prisoner(s) from causing disruption or to stop any threats, it's power allows for a cop to knock down the danger with two successful hits.
- Police Handcuffs
A steel-strong pair of cuffs is used to restrain the individual from resisting Law Enforcement, it is also accessible to the entire PD like the two aforementioned items.
- Police Radio
A voice transmission device used by the cops useful for messages between the Department's workers in the various chases against perpetrators, dangerous situations and other incidents.
- Breathalyzer
A handy electronic device made purposely to detect drunkness levels in the person's system, that's about it.
- Riot Shield
A shield made out of tempered glass protects the wielder of it in the main hand against any type of damage, while in the off-hand it allows for offensive attacks against the criminals.
- Gas Mask
A mask that not only hides the cop's identity but also defends him from any biological attacks.
- Pepper Spray
A device that can be used three times before being emptied out that can blind opponents for around thirty seconds.

SPECIFIC-RANK DESIGNED ITEMS:
- Crowbar
A sharp edge tool used to breach locked places, barricaded doors and trapdoors, only possessed by Corporal+ and Detective Constable+
- Police Bike
A singular-seat vehicle that allows fast-paced travel, only possessed by Corporal+ and Detective Constable+
- Police Cruiser
A largely bigger vehicle with four spots that drives at around the same speed as the aforementioned bike, only possessed by Lieutenant+ and Detective Inspector+
- Tranquilizer
A newly introduced dart gun that sends the target to sleep, containing two-dart ammunition before having to reload, at maximum, has a range of 30 blocks and the dart's effect lasts for about five minutes.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
KPD is a statute of civil safety, control of peace and demolishing of criminal activity all around Karakura, within the town's vast community there are destined to be a few thugs, delinquents, criminals and gangsters posing a threat to the security of the populous and system of government. The oath-swearing duty of Karakura's Local Police Department is to stop any such acts from prospering around town, whether it's by fining people for doing things that are unacceptable by law, rehabilitating suspects by arresting them for assaults or for the worst acts such as First Degree Murder locking people up for long time to stop them from harming the society further.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I understand.​

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?:
Kyree Webster

How old is your character (if accepted)?:

What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
Male
he/him

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Masters in Strategic Intelligence

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
N/A

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
A fairly young black ex-marine from North Carolina, rising to the height of 5'9". He'd possess emerald-gem-like eyes with wavy, fluff and brown hair that almost covered his ears, demeanor wise he was quite a springful fella, he had a polite and giggly grin on his face most of the time he was around his fellow mates, with a lucid and cheerful voice and an overall freely socializing mate personality. He wasn't extremely fit but enough for a guy who served in the Military for about 8 years, strangely enough, he also had a few scars on his torso and on his back, however, his uniqueness shows up in his free-winged personality which he doesn't stray away from that revolves around just speaking to people in a polite, caring and enthusiastic way, clearly he inherited much of that through his time in marine training with fellow marines. Upon first impressions, Webster might seem like a low-minded and empty-headed dude on the outside but he's something more than that on the inside, for example, he's decisive, loyal, brave, dependable and a man filled with courage to the barrel though maybe he is quite an empty-headed dude at the end of the day, however, I think that makes him fun to talk with and especially makes him an intriguing character to be around with.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
In a professional meeting, events such as a town government speech or simple doing of tasks assigned to him he'd act tightly disciplined, aware and just listening so as not to miss out on anything important. He'd follow the commands, listen to them and carry them out as soon as they are handed out to him. Casual hangouts with friends, co-workers and such things are a natural habitat to Kyree's life as a Marine recruit he used to get into hang-arounds at night with bunk-mates on the camp which developed into his two sets of acting, a casual one and a professional one, professional one was majorly built thanks to his assigned Drill Sergeants who got into a few confrontations with him. Casually speaking he'd spend time to the fullest with the friends he makes along the way, and hopefully, he gets a chance to do so in the Department.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Kyree believes that co-workers are irreplaceable factors in doing pivotal work for the Department as well as a fun one, being an ex-marine he connected fairly well to his mates, and he hopes to do so too in this excellent Department. Teamwork is a trait that Webster was also gifted from the military, having served alongside his mates he doesn't stand alone and away from his companions, he'd rather willingly stick to them take commands from them and do whatever it takes to help them, having been put in situations like these before as a Sergeant in the Marine Regiment back during his duties, he knows how to act accordingly in teamwork scenarios, dangerous or not.

What's your character's backstory?
On the 5th of May, 1998 in Greensboro, NC Kyree was born in a Local hospital a few miles away from his home. He was born to a relatively moderate in terms of life conditions family, a family that has traditions dating way back to the American War of Independence and rich Military and Business traditions. Young Kyree was a boy determined to become a Military Officer just like his ancestors, more specifically he would dream to become a marine and try his best to do so. His education at school was quite boring, though he had a few things to do like partake in history classes, wander around with the boys and such but nothing that'd help him, in actuality he was quite unsatisfied with constantly dealing with the teachers, for example, one time he and the boys started throwing pines at each other and later on got yelled at by teachers or the flood with homework that he received on Christmas, poor dude. After completing school he kept in touch with friends, though he went to a separate school where he studied about the military, eventually, he'd grow to be seventeen years old and he'd get a chance to apply for the Marine Corps and passed it first try. He'd get to be installed in Camp Lejeune MCB in North Carolina, one of the more famous recruiting installations for Marines maybe even the largest one and from there he'd reside for the next eight years, also there he gained a reputation of being a 'Loud Webster' to explain it easily imagine him and the boys throwing a party in corridors and attics of the camp and then being chased and beaten by superiors or the phrase 'Caught in a Web' for a person that hanged around with Kyree, though it wasn't all bad except for the time where Webster had to make a swim across the river 50 times back and forth. Alongside a few hundred dozen troops Kyree was sent out to be deployed in Afghanistan in 2017 to fight together with other troops, he was quite lucky to avoid getting shot a lot of times, however he experienced countless shootouts between him and the enemy forces, sometimes even having to witness his fellow patriots shot, though survive at the end. Eventually he returned to the US in January 2019 and amid August 2022, he flew away to Karakura, Japan to explore for jobs outside seeing a crisis in his current country, where he'd settle down and begin his journey in Karakura.

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
No.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Paracetamol
Multivitamins
Iron Supplements
Melatonin
Cough Syrup

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
Witnessing the scene the only logical and righteous course of action is instantaneous interference, tell the Officer to stop and if they decline, verbally or non-verbally then drag him away and try to calm him down and awaken his mind to realization. In an attempt to any aggressive retaliation from the rogue cop, I'll use the correct tools to stop him from causing harm to me, the inmate and other people around, ranging from pepper spray, baton and stun blaster if they try anything dangerous. To properly handle the situation if it exceeds the boundaries I'll make use of my police radio to call in backup and handcuffs to restrain the corrupt Officer, detain him and give evidence whether it's camera footage from the body cam, pictures or any other relevant and legally obtained proof to the High Command. After the dust has settled I'll check up on the inmate, observe and ask if they are injured physically or mentally after doing so I'll request EMS if they are hurt so they can be healed up by the right hands of our companions in EMS.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
De-escalating and protecting my co-worker at all costs is my priority, therefore I'd use my assigned equipment to do this task, for example, a stun blaster to incancipate the offender and the police radio to call in backup, whether or not the Officer is hurt, however, it also depends on what type of weapon is used, a metal bat would prompt me to use a stun blaster, though if I'm assigned such weapon and the attacker is using a blade, a spiked bat or any lethal weapon it only calls for a tranquilizer dart to be used on the criminal. After stunning the felon I'd proceed with arresting him, firstly cuffing him and then taking him to jail but first I'd prioritize securing and making sure my co-worker is okay, if he isn't then taking him to the EMS as fast as possible would be my course of action.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
Upon uncovering these shady acts against the Law by the rebellious Officer I'd take the first step and pile up conclusive and decisive evidence to present to the Leadership of the Department, if these acts are carried out by one of them I'd rather keep this tightly secret and directly speak to the Commissioner, however, if I believe that the corruption looms over a good portion of the Department, regardless or not if they are higher-ups or regular cops then I'd rather take the safer approach and contact the government body that's not always aligned with Police Department to keep the low profile.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I'd respond with a short and straight answer "No." and I'd punish the offender whatever the Laws determine is the correct form of punishment.​

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETENCE
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread