Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

10RP2

Discord Name & Tag:
10#5385

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on a whole is good!, I am active on the server with both of my accounts and do keep in good contact with other's on the server too. I normally come on for about 3-6 hours making sure i can still do something for my mental health and something like outdoors, I am still enrolled into school in real life so i will have to on the week days try get on later in the day. My activity with others is great as I'm kind and caring to everyone i meet and will not do nothing to hurt or shame someone else.

Which time zone are you in?
BST / GMT

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

- ACCEPTED -

- DECLINED -

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying for KPD or Karakura police department is that i want to explore and experience more of what Roleplay has to offer seeing the changes and chances you may have in the world of run called roleplay. Secondly i want to do something different to make my dream on this server to become a Karakura officer, It feels right to me to be something like that in SchoolRP, Having me not really having a eye for GangRP or EMS i wanted to become a KPD officer. I am applying now as this time im in my summer holidays away from school for a while so i dont have to wait to get online and enjoy SchoolRP, I can just get on and play straight away. My third point of this is that i want to see something new of GangRP or maybe being an Employee of Karakura Highschool too. I want to apply as this role because of the opportunity it will have and that it will bring more small change to my roleplay in all of this too. My Character Rengo Dietrich Misono or Mr. Misono has always loved law and police work having my character would love the job and to have the job as a KPD officer.
My other big point is that this is my last real mission of Roleplay having that after this i would or will feel like my roleplay on having different ranks are finished having myself not getting this role and reapplying for the third time, Saying this will be my last mission will not mean i will not try or wont try because i really will. I have been wanting this role or rank on this server for 3 years now making sure that i will work hard to not lose this too. My other motivation point is that i want to see what and how to use the items and how as a team that the KPD can over come the bad and negative points of CrimeRP or GangRP too.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
My knowledge of a KPD officer or a Karakura police officer is that, They can earn up to 400k yen or more for doing the work they need to do for the citizens and others for the town of Karakura to be safe. What are the positions of the Karakura police department, The positions are; Police cadet, Patrol officer, Police corporal, Police sergeant, Police lieutenant, Police detective constable, Police detective inspector, Police detective chief inspector, Police detective superintendent, Police captain, Commissioner too. All the positions roll under divisions, A police division, A detective division and the higher ups. If you get accepted as a Karakura police officer you will need some training first, Something like of trying to tazze someone, Or trying to pull a gang member to the wall. Until your training is done only then you may become a real Karakura police officer; What can a police officer do? Of course a police officer has his or her job to do but what about of duty. Well, Police can do all Roleplay but just not a one called GangRP, They can RomanceRP or maybe practice some sports if they only want to that is. They can get married or have kids if they are over the age of 21+, KPD have a important role of helping the people as that is what they are for the city and citizens and that they have a oath of that too. You can earn your own defence weapon if you are higher up in the KPD too, this is called a Glock - 17 the only fire arm that the KPD can use and have. The KPD can also do more to having they can go to see other crimes using proof via CCTV and provide proof for the court if the criminal chose non-guilty. Police may in a roleplay scene can roll up to 200, This is because the time they have spend working into their training and informational gathering. What do the KPD carry on them? The Karakura police department mostly carry two piers or more of some hand cuffs, They may also after training hold a taser that they will always carry with them just in case. KPD may also have a gun, Mostly always a Glock or type of fire arm for some type of safety if there may be a heist or any from of major issue with crime going on. Police have to act a level of mature to keep their job that they have if like a KPD member or officer was not acting mature on his or her job they will be put in trial of a higher up or commissioner to see if they are able to keep their job they wanted in the first place, Even in OOCLY positions KPD members have to act nicely to others as they will be punished if not by the higher ups of the server called Roleplay Hub. KPD may have a nice play around but still need to have a good act to them too. As a KPD member you may not do nothing in CrimeRP or GangRP as they have to not do nothing with it as they could lose their job ICLY and role OOCLY too.

THE RANKS:
The ranks are something good for the KPD, Keeping in line. You will earn a better rank as you go on throughout your journey with the KPD earning more items with it to and having fun playing with new ranks in game too.

- COMMISSIONER -

The Commissioner, under the supervision of the Commission, oversees the agency's operations, appoints agency employees, and manages prefectural police organizations.

- POLICE CAPTAIN -

The Police Captain, Under the Commissioner you will still be a boss in charge having just being out of the Detective Division. You will be looking over with the Commissioner how the other Detectives work and also the Officers and how they run too.

- POLICE DETECTIVE SUPERINTENDENT -

The Police Detective Superintendent, This is a rank where your a higher up in your journey of being in the KPD, The highest of the Detective Division as you will be the leader or putting on leadership for the others.

- POLICE DETECTIVE INSPECTOR -

The Police Detective Inspector, This rank in the KPD is where you are chosen for getting your new defence weapon, A Glock - 17. You get this for your good and honest loyalty to the KPD.

- POLICE DETECTIVE CONSTABLE -

The Police Detective Constable, This rank is the first rank of the Detective Division, Embrace it. You will be given your rank in game as it will not be a rank like Police officer no more, You will have a rank saying something like Detective. Keep going!

- POLICE LIEUTENANT -

The Police Lieutenant, This is the highest rank in the Police Division making sure your fellow Police Cadets are doing good and same with your Patrol Officers. After this rank you will earn your luck to getting yourself into the Detective Division,

- PATROL OFFICER -

The Patrol Officer, As a Patrol officer you now have the freedom to leave the station without needing someone to go with you, It still is said by the higher ups of KPD to go with a small group of other members but you can go along if wanted to, Be careful.

- POLICE CADET -

The Police Cadet, Your the newbie, Your at the learning stages of your career of a KPD officer or Detective if you want to go that high up. You will be tested up onto seeing if you know the knowledge being handed tests with knowledge you should already know from the training. This can be actives like helping some citizens or a mental thinking test using the information you know from the other training sessions you done.

THE ITEMS:

- RADIO -

The Radio is a item given to the KPD at first getting into the team, After training of course. You will be able to talk to other officers down the radio having for a good item to have on at all time.

- GLOCK - 17 -

This item i think is given to you at a higher up of the Detective Division having that you have been able to get up to this rank. This is the only fire arm the KPD have on them at all times if you get to have it later on in your journey.

- BATON -

The Baton is a nice defence weapon or item for the KPD, The Baton can be used to get away from criminals or any other danger. This item can also be used for getting to a criminal with a safe space to use it.

- TASER -

The Taser is a weapon or item that can be used to help a KPD officer to get to a criminal that is fleeing a crime or just trying to run from anything to do with crime. This item has to my knowledge a 7 block radius.

- CROWBAR -

This item that the KPD may use to time to time is mostly for raiding a unopened place or to get to somewhere that could be blocked off. This item can be used if you want to get into a chest or room with something or someone that is needed out of or into/

- VEHICLES -

The Vehicles you may have at a rank or trusted with from a higher up like the Commissioner or Captain is a motorbike or a police car, This item can be used for getting somewhere quick and fast making sure nothing bad has happened or to just quickly catch a criminal.

- BADGE -

This item can show citizens. Your name, Badge Number and Your Role or Rank. This is important to others to understand what you are doing and just to know what permission you have to protect Karakura, This city.

- HANDCUFFS -

Handcuffs, This item can be used to make sure that a criminal is not doing nothing or to just transport something to another place safely.

- BREATHALYZER -

This item is a good item making sure that a citizen or criminal is not on anything like being drunk or something that can be harming another person.

- PEPPER SPRAY -

Pepper spray is a item that can be put into a character's or person's eyes making them temporary blind or not being able to see for a short amount of time, This item can sting the character's or person's eyes making it easier for the KPD officer to handle the situation better.

- CLOTHING -

The clothing that the KPD wear is mostly up to 3 or 2 making it clear to the citizens of Karakura what they are doing. The first one, this clothing is mostly known as Riot Gear and that can protect one using it having glass goggles over the suit or Protected Gear used by a KPD officer allowed to use it. The other one is mostly just the normal Attire or the Patrol attire making it sure that the citizens know that. This Outfit or Clothing is mostly all blue but having different shades of it, The outfit has dark blue to black pants with a light blue top having your badge on the right side of the top of the shirt a KPD officers wearing. There is more outfits like the clothing with a jacket but that is same like the causal attire or the patrol clothing just making the arms not to be saw.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
As the server is a roleplay server it would be nice for some type of Police force mixed in, right? Well having it be a roleplay server police are held into this server having it be a School Roleplay server too, High schoolers at the age of 17-18 may get into a Roleplay called Gang Roleplay having that if police or a type of department is not in the roleplay server the citizens and people that are not in the level of Gang Roleplay or Crime Roleplay will not be safe making Police important into this sever. If the server didnt have some type of protection from this mean bit of Roleplay called GangRP or CrimeRP there would seem like it would be a missing piece in SchoolRP or just Roleplay in general. Even college kids of a hold might not be good if Police was not around making some college kids in the server and local world of SchoolRP does some type of CrimeRP or GangRP that police have to be there to stop and protect for the city of Karakura.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I understand and agree with this.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I understand and we be ready for anything to come for this role and will be 100% dedicated too.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I fully understand and agree with this at all times.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION
1663777705642.png
(A Photo of Rengo D. Zennix)

Character's Full Name:
Rengo D. Zennix

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male, He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

He would have Masters in; Law, Criminal Justice and Criminology plus one more, Business

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Gaelic, JSL

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Rengo D. Zennix, He would be a male standing 7,5 that would have blue to dark black hair to him with blue eyes that match, He would be 7,5 because of his mother being 6,9 with his father being 7,1 they always thought that they would have a girl but when Rengo came they was in shock but they still looked after him and things like that, He would be around 15 to 16 when his height started to take over the family and other like friends in school and just teachers too. He would be about 6,0 at about that age but then growing up to now at 29 he would be just hitting 7,5 so his mother and father brought him to the hospital at 17 to see what was wrong and why he would be growing so fast and of course his mother and father were tall but he was growing that fast that in the next 3-4 years he would be taller then his father so the doctor from the German hospital took scans and things they do to see what was wrong with the male and it came back that he had Acromegaly, That is when he body produces too much growth hormone, causing body tissues and bones to grow more quickly. His mother heard the news of this and had to take care of him as always but his father did not care and said to him he would be fine but back to when his is now 29 he would be getting the height of 7,5 taller then his father. Rengo would have a prosthetic arm having that his past life, Rengo would have this because of his father. His father would be a nasty and mean male having to be abusive to his wife, Rengo's mother and himself, Rengo. Rengo would hate this as he would come home after school one day seeing that his father and mother had being fighting and his mother got hurt in some bad way, But this abusive lifestyle would all start when Rengo was a little baby boy, Rengo would be in his baby bed having his mother been in another room Rengo would be sleeping, His father came out of no where running to Rengo in his bed as a baby, Rengo would not know about this as he would be asleep in the middle of the night Rengo's father would go to Rengo's arm to then chop his arm with some type of katana or weapon, His mother would hear Rengo scream in pain as he awoke, After that Rengo's mother would call the police knowing it was his father that done it, later after that, Rengo's father got arrested for major illegal weaponry and harming someone too. Rengo got rushed to the hospital but everything was okay in the end of it, he was safe from death. Rengo would then proceed to get into college and do great with his school life and work having good test results and other great things that would go into his life at that time in college. Rengo would have a family, The Misono Family. They would be a happy family of joyful and kind memories too, They would love to make others happy and love hanging around with others. Rengo would have tattoo's running down his arms that would be remembering his mother and children and what he wants to become in life too.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

Professional situation:
My character or also called Rengo would act in a mature way with others around having following the rules and what is needed for the job, He would keep a nice tone with everyone but also keep a professional acting for others too. Rengo would always have a eye onto things not letting anyone feel true or free in anything as anyone might be something into bad or crime, He would not be unmatured with anyone around him if on the job having him being a KPD member and only a KPD member when working.

Causal situation:
If Rengo would be in a causal situation, he will still be chilled down by that not changing his ways for no one, he would let his body rest from work maybe having a sit around with family to see how they are getting on or maybe watching TV or just having a little sleep too.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Rengo would love his co-workers having a nice work day with them he would like to respect his co-workers too, He would want the most to come out of them seeing if he got accepted into KPD. Rengo would like to hang around and chill but if always for peoples safety, Work comes first, He would like a challenge making him good for teamwork and would like to do it to, Rengo would listen to his higher ups and want the best for himself to and watching his co-workers lead the way into justice.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
I see my character (Rengo D. Zennix) as a leader, Although he may listen to his co-workers and higher ups he may like to lead his way to victory. Rengo would like to help his co-workers in greatness and something that would battle them to the deep, He only wants the best out of the best to help the city making him as a KPD member a good position. Rengo would like the name of being called a leader as he would think of himself as good, brave or good to the people but then would go back to teamwork and look to how he could not do it on his own without the other members and officers of Karakura Police Department.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

INTRO
Rengo D. Zennix would be born on 22 of December, 1993 having a mother and father he would love, He would be born at Nuremberg Hospital North, North Hospital in the south east of Germany. One day though, He will never forget, Rengo was a baby with his father and mother liking him for being him, His mother would be in some other room doing something as Rengo's father would come up to Rengo while he would be sleeping and cut his arm off. Rengo would scream for his mother as she would do running in for Rengo and his safety, His mother knew that something was up by Rengo's screaming and crying and as she came she would start to cry as she saw that happened, She knew who done it and the only person who done it, Rengo's father was trying to hide from anything of the police to family as then Rengo's mother called the police to come to her house as they arrived, They got Rengo's father, He would be arrested and never would be saw again. Rengo was a shy and lonely boy only growing up with his mother by his side he would struggle in his social life not having the most of friends, Rengo would enjoy reading and writing and liked cars and liked watching comics too. He would stay home most days on his own reading and telling his mother about the things he has red about and how he liked it. One day, Rengo would be out as he would then see a store selling bikes he would like this one bike that would look colourful and had a pattern on it he would like too. Rengo would point out to his mother about the bike and how he liked it and his mother agreed on getting him it thinking he would maybe get out more and get outside some more and find something he liked. The next day, He would get on his bike seeing that he would have everything ready to go out, His mother let him, Rengo would go out for hours exploring more and more the longer he stayed out for, He would finally stop of that a beach, It would be a nice and rocky beach as Rengo would want to climb the rocks and have a rest for sometime. After that he would get home liking his bike ride he just done as it would be late his mother would send him of to his room for another day of fun.

HIGHSCHOOL LIFE

Rengo would be going into
high school happy and joyful too, He would want the best of high school as he would have dreams of being something of himself and get somewhere in life too. Rengo would walk into the Karakura high school looking to find some friends or someone to hang around with, He saw lots of groups out boys and girls that he thought he might get along with. Rengo would go say something to them as he would then be pulled away from someone, Someone he would not know. Rengo would be shocked and scared trying to call for something of help as the person would then say to Rengo, Shut up I'm trying to be friends with you. Rengo would be confused as why the unknown person pulled him away like that but after it he would be calm and would walk off to his lessons. He would enjoy his lessons in the high school liking the writing and reading and liked the lesson planning the teachers done for him, Rengo would look happily into the future wanting to know what will happen in his future at the High school and what will he come in this school too. He would finally go home and have dinner with his mother, His mother wanting to know how school was Rengo would reply with a nice nod letting his mother know it was nice. Rengo would be finished with his dinner and head up to his room finishing his book that he would of been reading as he would then turn the light off in his room before heading off to sleep for another day of school.

COLLEGE LIFE

Rengo would now be at the age of 19 going into college, He would be exited and in joy looking forward for his new journey in college. Rengo enjoyed High school and got all A's on his tests following up to now College, He would look to be good in college and want to have a good future and job that he would want to be as maybe a Lawyer or member of the Police if he can get that. Rengo would start his day of at meeting his friends and looking around the building known as Karakura high school, He would see all the new high schoolers and remember the memories coming back to him as he would of been a small high schooler in the past. Rengo would start walking to his lessons as he would see a Grade 12 student bullying a little new high schooler. He would run to help to the new student in the school as he would then tackle the Grade 12 as in reaction of seeing this bullying, He would then see the young boy run off in safety and then let the Grade 12 go saying to him to not bully someone again and its bad to do so. Rengo would like what he just done, Helping someone, he would go to his class proud of himself for helping someone from bullying. Rengo would sit in his class as he would get out his note book with a smile on his face, He would look to the teacher as the teacher would then start the lesson and he would enjoy the lesson as he would then hear what the teacher would say to the others in the class, What do you want to be when you grow up? Rengo would look as this would be an opportunity to then say to the teacher raising his hand in the air then saying, I want to be in the Karakura police Department.

ADULT LIFE

Rengo would be out of school having still that dream life of being a Karakura officer. He would be sitting down by the plaza looking out to the school as he would be reading a local news report that he would like to read while having some peace. Rengo would look up to the sky as he would then take a long sigh then looking at his watch for the time but then out of something he would be grabbed by some people running up to him, He would be in panic as he would then try to get out this grab quickly trying to run as he would then be dragged somewhere were no one could see. He would remember getting dragged pasted Karakura Police Department and then he would be placed in some sewers, Rengo would question the male or female's in black out attire and masks as he would be a bit scared too. He would say to the males or females, "Excuse me? Who may you all be?" in a bit of a shocked tone still too, The group would say nothing but then put tape onto his mouth making him not say another word. Rengo would rip the tape from his mouth then trying to get away, He gets a few steps away as he would then push the male or female coming up at him for self defence, He would be in a panic just then running from the group then running for his apartment straight away trying to get help. He would look behind him seeing they would be chasing him, Rengo could hear a load screaming sound of something from the masked people something like "GET BACK HERE!" Rengo would be scared not knowing what he did but then he would get into his apartment locking the door. After that he would ring the Karakura police department quickly while still having the people banging and trying to enter his apartment, A few seconds later he would hear a load slam on his door. The masked group would of entered his apartment using a weapon that Rengo thought of a crowbar. Rengo would be so confused but scared having not known what he did for them to enter his apartment, he would quickly say to the Karakura police department where he was and what is happening to him. The group or gang would be looking around for him in his living room area as Rengo would be in his bedroom locking the door so he would be safe. He would be waiting for the police to show up and then a loud noise on the door, The police? Rengo thought and was right/ Rengo would be hid still in his bedroom waiting for the police to get into his apartment having the doors been broken into, the police just ran in getting the masked people having nothing done to Rengo. He would go out of his bedroom hearing the police downstairs as he would then walk down stairs he would great the police still having a bit of fear in him he would tell the police what happened as he would then see the Karakura police officers load the group in their cars making there way to the police department for a long time.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Paracetamol, Birth Control, Eye Patch, Band-Aid, Surgical Mask.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
Rengo would see this having a reaction of helping the inmate, he would go to the officer abusing the inmate trying to get around to him as Rengo would then pull the officer away calling for some type of higher up to help in this situation. Rengo would place the officer in a hold handing him to another officer to make sure to check the inmate for any injures and to make sure he does not need anything of help with EMS or the hospital. After that Rengo would go to a higher up to report the situation to them so they can talk to the officer in charge of doing this.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
Rengo would see this running up to the person assaulting his co-worker, Rengo would push the person to the side getting behind him and placing cuffs onto him and placing him somewhere else as then calling someone to help with the person in cuffs. Rengo after that would go the assaulted officer or co-worker checking for anything harming them or maybe hurting them after that he would then help them up to go to somewhere safe then dealing with the other person that was assaulting the co-worker.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
Rengo would see the co-worker working for this criminal organization getting photos of it for proof and go straight to a higher up or commissioner to report this and then show them the proof of them doing this as they might want this too. He would then tell the higher ups about the gang and the information they have on them so they can be tracked down and that they can be looked at so they can be put in jail or put in court for a trial of justice.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
Rengo would see this as he would then turn his body camera on to have some type of proof of this happening then he would then go straight to the commissioner and report it for the prisoner to result in more of a sentence for trying to do something like that as Rengo would then tell the commissioner about how he tried to do it and that he would have to be put in a higher locked up and be put in a longer threat of look out for him too. He would then look at the prisoner more making sure nothing like that happens again in Karakura.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application. Most times it is simply due to the fact that
there are more suitable applicants, so feel free to give it another shot on the next cadet wave!​

Users who are viewing this thread