Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

LightningSushi2

Discord Name & Tag:
Lizalopod#2555

Previous bans:
I do not have any bans currently on my record

Describe your activity on the server:
I am pretty much active every single day for several hours on the server, (or at least try to be).

Which timezone are you in?
I am in the AST timezone (Atlantic Standard Time)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

[Community Team Applications]
[3D MODELLER APPLICATION 1][ACCEPTED]
Accepted - GemiLightning's Modelling Team Application | SchoolRP

[3D MODELLER APPLICATION 2][ACCEPTED]
Accepted - GemiLightning's Modelling Team Application 2 Electric Boogaloo | SchoolRP

[Character Applications]

[JSL APPLICATION][ACCEPTED]
JSL Language Application (GemiLightning) | SchoolRP

[SPANISH APPLICATION][ACCEPTED]
Language Application | Spanish | SchoolRP

[COUNCILLOR APPLICATION][ACCEPTED]
GemiLightning | Highschool Council Application | SchoolRP

[COUNCILLOR APPLICATION X2][ACCEPTED]
LightningSushi2 | Councillor Application | SchoolRP

What is your motivation for applying?:
My main motivation for applying to work as a KPD officer is to become more involved with the Gang roleplay side of the community, while not technically participating in gang roleplay. The KPD seems to be one of the more enjoyable factions on the city side of the server aswell, I have seen great roleplay and events from its members and leadership while watching the sidelines and wish to join in on this.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

Generally a dangerous and important line of work, Police are generally the first responders on a scene alongside EMS. They are the ones who handle the enforcement of Karakuran law, and deal with any criminals who break it.
Taking Emergency Calls, Manning the front Desk and Handling CCTVInside the Karakura Police Station, there are many duties which need to be fulfilled to ensure the safety of Karakura. The first of which is taking emergency calls and manning the front desk. These jobs are vital to the safety of the city, as they allow the police force to gather information provided by civilians and use said information to investigate and arrest criminals, whether it is by receiving a distress call from someone in danger, or by taking a civilian into the station to report a crime.

The CCTV system is also a very important part of information gathering, as it allows the police force to check the security cameras scattered around Karakura and search for certain individuals as they commit crimes, or check past recordings for incriminating evidence.
Patrolling KarakuraPatrolling is common practice for the police force, allowing them to scout out the city and stop any crimes which are in progress, or question individuals which they might find suspicious. These are usually performed with a pair of officers or more for safety reasons.
Handling Fines, Arrests and PrisionersWhenever a citizen is caught performing a criminal offense, officers must enforce the laws and fine or arrest individuals based on their actions. They must handle the prisioners in the holding cells, and go through any incriminating belongings and tools which they may have possessed. They must also handle discipline if a prisioner is acting out of line and bails if someone is willing to pay for the release of a prisioner.

There are several ranks within the KPD, which are listed below:

Main Division:
Police Cadet​
Police Officer​
Police Corporal​
Police Sergeant​
Police Lieutenant​

Detective Division:
Police Detective Inspector​
Police Detective Chief Inspector​
Police Detective Superintendent​

Leadership:
Police Captain​
Police Commissioner​

There are several equipment which is specific for the KPD faction, which is listed below!:​
Police Baton​
Handcuffs​
Police Radio​
Breathalyzer​
Police Badge​
X26 Taser​
Pepper Spray​
Crowbar​
Glock-17​
Riot Gear​
Additionally, Police Officers have access to Police Bikes and Cruisers, as well as a plethora of strictly item roleplayed equipment:​

Luminol​
Flashlight​
Body Camera​
Key (Handcuff Key)​
First Aid Kit​
Disposable Gloves​
Fingerprint Scanner​

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police is one of the most important factions in school roleplay, given how they are the main faction that deals directly with criminal roleplay and gangs, which are a prominent and very dangerous part of the server. Without the Police faction, the city would have no protection against entities which mean to cause its citizens harm.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I fully acknowledge that i may be demoted at any point, and for any valid reason.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

I fully acknowledge that by applying for this role, I am completely dedicating myself to becoming a police officer.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

I fully acknowledge that i am required to attend training to remain on the force, and to become an officer.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Chiheisen Takahashi

Character's age (if accepted):

Chiheisen Takahashi is currently 28 years old

Character's gender & pronouns:

Female (She/Her)

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Chiheisen graduated from 12th grade at Karakura Highschool, at the age of 18 years old
Chiheisen graduated from Karakura Community College at the age of 26 years old, after having studied Criminology and later on Forensics

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

Chiheisen Takahashi currently is only proficient in Japanese and English

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Chiheisen stands at almost exactly 6 feet, featuring a fairly beige skin tone. Her eyes are a deep purple, seeming a bit unnatural at first glance. Chiheisen’s hair is a platinum blonde color, and is usually tied up to a ponytail which ever so slightly leans to her left. She seems to always have a more neutral expression, and doesn't tend to be very expressive.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

Chiheisen tends to be very neutral and to keep her emotions to herself, both in a professional and in a casual setting. She tends to prioritize her work firstly, to the point where she is known to disregard her own well being at times. In more casual settings, while remaining a bit emotionless, she tends to be more laid back. She exhibits some antisocial behavior after her youth.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Chiheisen is not opposed to the idea of having co-workers and being in a team, but she often views it as a tool simply required to do work more efficiently and safely, rather than anything more than that. She tends to distance herself, but it seems that this could change as she develops.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

Chiheisen is more of a natural follower rather than a leader. She follows orders without question (as long as she considers them rational). While she might question something she has doubts with, if it's cleared up Chiheisen won't hesitate in following through with it.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Chiheisen was born in Tokyo, Japan, during the year 1994. She was raised in a very military family, and was exposed to combat and crime from a young age, with her sights set on eventually following in her parents footsteps to join the military. Chiheisen grew a distinct distaste towards people who went out of their way to break the law as she grew up in Tokyo, and later shifted her focus away from joining the military and directed her attention towards the police. Originally wanting to become an officer in Tokyo, she moved to Karakura with her family later on and graduated from Karakura highschool. After experiencing the large amount of violence and crime present in Karakura, she shifted her focus towards the Karakura Police Department. She proceeded to intern in the KPD during her time in college studying criminology, and graduated soon after. She took a bit of time to help her family move back to Tokyo, before applying to join the Karakura Police Department.​

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

“Absolutely not, pocket knives are illegal in Karakura, and possesion of such a weapon would be met with an arrest for possessing illegal weaponry. Additionally according to Karakura’s laws, any other kinds of tools and weapons are also included within this”

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

“Standard issue eyepatches do not require a prescription and are generally provided by the hospital with a cost of 5,000 yen each in case of an injury to the eyes. Not to be confused with crutches, which do require a prescription, wooden canes also do not require one, and are purchasable for 7,000 yen. Some medicines which do not require prescriptions are cough syrup which is purchasable for 6,000 yen, Paracetamol which is purchasable for 1500 yen, and lactulose which is purchasable for 2500 yen.”

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

“I would likely attempt to approach the co-worker first and question their actions against said inmate, trying to get them to see reason and stop. If they continue, instead of aggravating them further i would report this to a higher up in the police faction who could handle the situation more effectively”

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

“I would immediately contact the rest of the force to alert them of the situation, and proceed to help out my co-worker deal with the threat. If no weapons are present, I would threaten the use of the X-26 Taser to attempt to dissuade the attackers from stopping their attack. If they refuse and ignore the threat, I would use the taser to attempt to stop the assault. If weapons are indeed present and the attackers are actively using them, I would have un-holstered my taser and used it without warning. Regardless of the outcome, once the threat is neutralized I would aid my co-worker in arresting the offenders, and depending on the situation and if there are injuries present, I would also attempt to contact the hospital for medical assistance.”

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

“I would report this information directly to the commissioner, as it is very sensitive information that should be acted on immediately. Corruption isn't something to be taken lightly, and it needs to be dealt with quickly and efficiently.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

"I would immediately deny the attempt at bribery and force the criminal to pay the fine required for bribery along with any other fines for whatever offenses they might have committed. If they had committed a crime where an arrest was necessary, I would arrest them without hesitation."​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread