players online

-kam

Level 76
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): mckamsym

Discord Name & Tag: mckamsym

Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server: I am active at least four hours a day.

Which timezone are you in?: BST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications: One for Phyciatrist when i was a greenie.

What is your motivation for applying?: It looks like a fun job that would help develop my already good roleplay.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?: Oocly my dads a cop and icly i have seen cops in action and i believe it looks fun. As well as this i have read through every rule containing: how police act, what weapons do/ what the limitations for them are, as well as what people can be arrested for and what the punishment is for each of these.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?: It helps ensure that there is a justice system in place. It also gives good roleplay experiences that help excel the servers popularity and how fun it is.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?: Yes i do.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?: Yes i do.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?: Yes, trainings fun anyway.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name: Inzumi Adaichi

Character's age (if accepted): 27

Character's gender & pronouns: Male, He/him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD): Grade-12

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?: Russian and Ukranian

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?: They have a tanned complex with an athletic build, but with this he would have golden/yellow eyes. Most of the time he would have a blunt personality often getting straight to the point. This made him have a perfectionist attitude that would help him concentrate. However, when he gets comfortable around you he turns into a more fun person to be around.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?: In a professional situation he is very understanding but blunt. He capatalizes on mistakes and makes sure they go punished and are dealt with. He delivers the correct order and does the correct thing at all times. However in a more casual setting he is more laid back with a charming personality that just likes to make time pass.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?: Teamwork is superior to solo. Solo is good it just is not better for roleplay. If you go solo you can deal with minor crimes but for more major crimes like owning of illegal weaponry and suspiction of kidnapping, it is better to do it with a team.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?: I can be a leader in the aspect of a smaller situation but in larger aspects i am often seen as a follower.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Inzumi would be a japanese male. He would be from japanese decent and grew up on the island of Hokkaido. This means he grew in a more nature reserved life which gave him harsh conditions. As a child he always aspired to be a police officer as a child. Following this dream he took it upon himself to learn the laws. His father would have been a lawyer and often told him certain laws and whats right and wrong. He then learnt what the punishment for these would be. Shortly after he took it upon himself to go to his school library and read how to use and what to do with the equipment provided.

Later on in life as his father was slowly passing his father turned to Inzumi and asked one thing "Make sure justice is given.". He then immediatly moved to kakura when he was at the age and applied for KPD.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?: No

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription: Crutches, paracetomol, Melatonin, Multivitamins and Cough Syrup

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?: If it is in the act of self-defense i leave it alone but if it is not then i interupt and stop it completely

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?: I step in and ensure that all my actions are necesarry and leads the person being dealt with accordingly

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?: I report it to a higher-up and attempt to detain them.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?: I detain them for attempted bribery

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

DETAIL
-
Although we don't deny your will to join the faction, detail is a great
way to show off your interest. Therefore, we recommend spending more
time to try and re-elaborate your application so that it shows off you're
truly engaged in trying to join us!

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES