Russian Application - Denied
Russian 2nd try - Denied
Professor to Nurse! - Denied
Nurse Applicaton 2.0! - Denied
Herpetology Teacher Application | Cheetoby - Denied
Sandybones language application - Denied
Sandybones Other Application - Denied

Describe your activity on the server:
10/10. I’m online every day of the week if I can help it. Usually from 5/6pm - 9pm

What is your motivation for applying?:
(Pockyfingers <33) Seriously though, since I joined the server in 2021 the police have always been interesting to me. I never thought I was ready until recently.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I don’t know a lot about KPD, i’ll be honest. I am aware that most officers carry tranq-guns and tasers. Normally when you’re searching someone in public, officers stand back to back. I know they need evals every once and a while, physical and mental. They’re required to search people who beep in metal detectors. I'm aware of places where officers often patrol as well.

Why are the Police important to SchoolRP?
Because of the large community of gangrp and criminalrp Police are needed to counteract all that lovely crime! In addition, the amount of casual fighting I see on the sidewalks, thefts, scams, etc.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Mhm!!

What's your character's full name?:
Vinzenz Lukas Adler

How old is your character (if accepted)?:
Vinzenz is 27

What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
Male, He/Him

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
Associates in Criminal Justice.

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
He speaks English, and German. (German is in process.)

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

(Art by Me!!)
Vinzenz is a 5’7 (and a half..) german-irish male. His skin is tanned and freckled. His hair is a dull reddish brown color, making him… a ginger.. He possesses several piercings and tattoos. He has a septum piercing, snake bites, and both of his ears are pierced. His neck is covered in a tattoo of a ring of fire, wrapping around towards the back of his neck. He has other smaller tattoos on his fingers, they’re usually notable, and you can’t really get a good look at them. His eyes are normally half lidded in a slight glare, it gave off the impression he didn’t really like you. He is the cold calculated type, not in a malicious manner, but you’d think that way.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
In a casual situation, Vinzenz is reserved, he simply stands on the sidelines and only speaks if he really needs to. He isn’t the social type, and prefers to observe and do his own thing.
Professionally Vinzenz is .. well .. he’s professional. He does what he needs to do, follows the rules to the letter, and takes no risks unless they are well thought out by his own mind.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Vinzenz would prefer to work alone, but he knows that police work requires teams and trust in ones companions. He would make the attempt to at least know his coworkers to some extent, and put as much trust in them as he could mentally muster up.

What's your character's backstory?
Vinznez grew up in Germany. His mother was Irish and his Father was German. He had a normal childhood, no angst, no mommy or daddy issues. Vinz has 2 sisters, and he hates them (He loves them) because of the heinous makeovers they continued to give up until the day he moved away. He had an emo phase in highschool and never grew out of it mentally. He was a normal kid! He ended up finding an interest in emergency services and went to college there for criminal justice. A friend dragged him to Japan, and now he needs a job!!!

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
No, they’re illegal to possess.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Eyepatch, Paracetamol, Melatonin, Bandages, and Multivitamins.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
Immediately intervene. They’ve just committed an assault and battery against a prisoner. Whether that inmate deserved it or not, justice comes legally, not by an officer's own hand. They should be immediately reported and put on leave or fired. Depending on the severity of the physical abuse, I personally believe they should face charges.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
Again, intervene. Protect them if they end up incapacitated, all perpetrators will be immediately arrested for assault and battery of a government official. The officer should go to the hospital if they’ve taken any significant damage, especially to the head.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
Gather the evidence and file a report. How dare they do such a thing when they took the oath to protect and serve. They deserve to be removed from their position and charged. No officer should use their position to help the very thing we are trying to fight.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
“No.” Bribery is below him. He continues with his duties, all criminals and suspects are desperate to get out of their eventual fate of karma. What they say holds no meaning. They’ll say anything.​

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team has decided
to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.

Why have I been denied?
We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but we have
made this decision based on the following reason(s)
Thank you for applying, however your application has been denied on the basis of your applications detail & reputation.

What can I do to increase my chances to be accepted?
The fact that you've been denied this time doesn't mean that you can't be accepted
anymore! If you're interested, below are some pieces of advice that could improve
your chances to be accepted during future application waves.
- Please use https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-kpd-equipment-information-more.49957/ to better expand your knowledge of what KPD does for your next application.
- We suggest applying for other factions / community teams to improve how other players see you and to boost your chances at becoming apart of KPD.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
Due to the large influx of applications, any DMs concerning your application
will be ignored or referred back to this response. Remember that this decision
is a collective agreement between all the higher-ups in the faction, meaning
that this decision hasn't been taken by one single player.

Users who are viewing this thread