players online

KPD Application

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

- - - -

Previous bans:
No previous bans

Describe your activity on the server:
I am very active on the server, with myself getting on about daily for multiple hours. My activity on the forums is less active. But I do still frequently check the forums, whether to check on my applications or to just look around. See what's going on in the community.

Which timezone are you in?
Pacific Time Zone (PST)

Do you have Discord?
Yes, I do! It's Elon Mosk#0002

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
I do & am open to using it whenever I have to.

List your current and past applications:

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation in applying to become a KPD Officer is that for a long time now I’ve been thinking of applying for KPD. Either on my main account, BoyRP, or my other account wyqttt. And now I’ve finally decided to sit down and write an application towards becoming a KPD Officer. I’ve always found CopRP to be one of the more interesting parts of SRP. I’ve known and know a few people who have, or currently are in, been KPD Officers. Done plenty of research on how it is to be one and overall the experience. I’m ready to put my all into this if I do get accepted into KPD.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I’ve gone through both the Japanese Laws & Basic Conduct and understand both to the best of my abilities. I am willing to go more depth into learning either if necessary.

What are the Police ranks?
-Chief Commissioner-

-Commissioner-

-Captain-

-Chief-

-Commander-

-Chief Detective-

-Detective-

-Chief Inspector-

-Inspector-

-L.T-

-Patrolling Officer-

-Officer-

-Cadet-

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
My current knowledge of Police Work is not only to protect the city but to make sure they are one step ahead of criminals. Officers have a huge range of tasks to do, a lot of communication skills are needed most of the time. Having to learn a new type of language to make speaking to one another quicker and smoother. There are certain codes that indicate a certain situation, from color codes to police intercom codes. While on duty there are such duties to get done as in, Patroling the city, participating in a 'Man Hunt' for a criminal currently on the loose, raids, bails, and etc. The officers here in Karakura have a range of duties every single day to ensure the best protection to the citizens of the city.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The Police Force is important in SchoolRP first and foremost to keep the city in check. To Make sure not much or any illegal activity happens. The main job of a Police officer is to make sure that the Citizens are safe and not get hurt by arresting criminals that could harm any innocent civilians. All officers must need to know civil rights and respect them. Without the KPD it would not be that realistic as it is in real life, as without it the whole SRP
‘Experience’ wouldn’t be as ‘realistic’ and ‘thrilling’ to citizens. Plus the fact that the KPD is a good if not the main part of many of the events that happen throughout the year on SRP. Without them, quite a few events couldn’t have happened in general. In return making the whole experience in SchoolRP staler.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I understand and I am sure I will give time to the police force as if I get accepted I am straight putting the role in front of me

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I agree & ready to be fully dedicated to the Police Officer Role as I look forward to being one and do not wish to slack off while being an Officer.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I understand this, I am sure I will be active and on when training is held. and if I’m having issues I would dm to whoever is hosting and I will tell them that I am either going to be late or not going to be able to make training. Ensuring that it won’t happen again in the future.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I understand that I am not allowed to take things oocly when dealing with training and/or situations since it is an overall general rule in SRP to not take any IC things OOCly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

August Murphy would be a faired skin, dark green-eyed, male from Switzerland. He would stand at a height of 6'1", his black slightly shiny hair would be nicely combed to the side. August would come off as a calm man with, a slightly more serious tone of voice. Always enjoys spending his free time with people he knows, either just hanging out, messing around, or handling a situation.

What he's like on and off the job?
While on the Job August would be as focused as he possibly could be. Acting in the most professionally mannered way as he can. Setting down and starting to work on whatever the day's duties maybe, looking out for if any of his co-workers may need any assistance in their duties. Having a slight small talk to co-workers and whoever may walk into the station or up to him out on Patrol. Trying to act the calmest, friendly, and professional he can be to everyone that he speaks to.
But while off duty, he would spend his days and nights around the city of Karakura, talking to friends, family, and more to co-workers. While doing so, planning on meeting new people hopefully making a good relationship between them. Keeping an eye out for whatever may be happening in the community. Heading back to his apartment, relaxing with a nice meal and a drink. Sitting down on the couch and enjoying show Television, he does enjoy spending his free time with people but at times he enjoys the downtimes to just himself. To rethink recent events.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
August would have a good outlook on his fellow co-workers. Treating them with total respect being that they worked and are working their hardest. Not being rude in the slightest, not judging how they do their job since everyone has their own way of doing things. Hoping to become good friends with his fellow co-workers. Spending plenty of time just talking to them during a shift and off duty. Planning on staying in the Karakura Police Department for a few years then maybe moving on to another job or rest easy for a while or for the rest of his life. Hoping to one day find the lady that will be his future wife then spending the rest of his life with his wife and kids if he has some. Visiting other countries and places with his new family. Making sure his kid(s) do something good in life, hopefully, he still has the friends that he has made so far. Wishes to look back on the time he spent in the KPD fondly.

BACKSTORY
On the date of May 21st, in the city of Zürich, Switzerland. August Murphy was born into a primarily Swiss family. With a few family members being Spanish, from Spain. His parents made sure young August got a grasp of basic human abilities and speaking German early on. The few relatives in the family that was from Spain would visit quite often and in those visits, young August would learn Spanish slowly but surely. His mother & father both being hard-working individuals and August gained that sense of spirit from them. His father and mother consisting reminding August about how their life was before and what they did to be here at the moment. From that, August got an idea to not mess up in his studies even early on in Elementary. Which was an important time for him, as for every human, learning to speak the native language of Germany fluently. In Middle School, he would take a class in Journalism which would expose him to how reporters and even detectives do their jobs. Once in a while, he and his parents would go to Spain to visit family members living there. During these visits, he fully learned how to speak & write Spanish, with of course help from relatives. Towards the end of Middle School, his parents decided it was time for a change in where they were living. And chose upon the city of Karakura, Japan. They moved there early into August freshman year and he has been at Karakura ever since. It took him a bit to adjust to the new environment, cultures, and especially the people but he enjoys the city. Has made plenty of great experiences during his years in Highschool. And quickly after graduating, he went into College, studying towards one day working for the Police Force here in Karakura, KPD. And now he feels that is the time to finally send an application towards becoming an Officer. August is full of excitement for the job, with a slight bit of nervousness as is expected but is ready to put his all in every way in this job.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

August Murphy

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
August Korhonen

Preferred Name:
August

IC Phone number:
704-704-365

Religious Denomination: