Revra
Notable

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

Kryokun

How old are you?:

N/A

Do you have any previous bans?:

A past ban for ERP occurred months ago and since then I have been cleaning up my act, trying to become a better and more civilized member of SchoolRP as well as trying to become more involved with the community to show my sincerity. I heavily regret my decision making that I decided at that moment in time as it worsened my reputation online and hindered possible future opportunities for me but I’d like to put it behind me as everyone is capable of making decisions they later regret and move on as someone who has learned from their past mistakes.

What Country are you from?:

United States

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):

ReverendDubs#8345

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I do acknowledge that if I am inactive that I will be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I am relatively active on the server, constantly running around the server with my main account, looking for more roleplay interactions and opportunities to further develop my character and activities to occupy myself. Recently, however, I acquired an alt that resides within the Yakuza as well as having an account that is activity based where my activity decides my position, whether I will be removed or not; these two accounts being my only current priority and focus whenever I am online. To summarize, I hop on to SschoolRP for hours at a time with necessary breaks, constantly roleplaying with my two characters, but I still find myself sometimes endlessly searching for opportunities, becoming bored later on at some point but always coming back the next day as despite the lack of activities for me, I still enjoy SchoolRP’s concept and have many goals I still wish to achieve during my time as a member.

My time on the forums can vary from a few minutes to a few hours depending on my reason for visiting the forum posts. I am not as active on the forums than the actual server but I can say I like to check the forums often whenever I can, responding to other’s posts or even checking up on my own.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:

I have been playing for five months now.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

[Accepted]

Italian Language | https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application.38022/

Latin Language | https://schoolrp.net/threads/latin-application.38052/

Spanish | https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.39567/

[Denied]

EMS Application | https://schoolrp.net/threads/damians-doctor-application.39597/

Lawyer | https://schoolrp.net/threads/lawyer-reverenddubs-application.41487/ (Roster Full)

[Extras]

2x Rank request

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

ReverendDubs | Grade 12 | Basketball Team

Kryokun | Grade 12

TekkenRP | Grade 12

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My motivation for becoming a professor is because I have plenty of time on my hands, aimlessly running around the server with my main to find more roleplay interactions. I want to further my roleplay experience within the server by trying out something new, such as this professor position. Plus I’ve seen on the roster that there has been a real lack of professors on the server. By applying and getting the role I will be able to help this faction, my high activity will really add some more aid to the faction as well.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

I have plenty of experience with roleplaying, being a member of the server for quite some time now and I believe with the experiences I’ve gone through already, whether it be the basketball team or the Yakuza Clan, they both allow me to accumulate on experience, continuing to do so till this day as they both involve roleplaying with others frequently. These two roles that I’ve been given really have developed my sense of DetailRP and just Roleplay in general, both being really intensive and my involvement mandatory so I can continue having a position on both sides.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are what keep track of everyone's activity as well as monthly pay, allowing the higher-ups a way to keep track of who has been on top of their expectations as a Professor and is actually going through with their role and given opportunity to prepare lesson plans before hosting classes, staying productive at all times during the class so that they are able to go over their entire plan and not abusing their newfound role in any way. Everytime a professor is to host a class, they must log it depending on what is required to count as a quota, doing so each time they host a full long class.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
  • The main rule of when being in a class is to maintain a calm and collected composure at all times as well as around school and town, being perfect role models​
as college students to their own classmates and younger students.

• The students should respect their classmates when they are speaking, demonstrating, or are speaking to the Professor, giving all their undivided attention to them, trying to limit any disruptions unless there is a valid excuse or emergency.​
  • Food, drinks, or use of electronics are not allowed visible or to be eaten unless permission was given by the Professor, water being excluded as long as these privileges are not abused.​
  • The students should learn to manage their time wisely, not allowing distractions, so that they are able to finish their assignments or quizzes and such in time as well as even arriving to their class punctually.​
  • Before a student speaks, they should raise their hand for permission to so that in any case it does not disrupt another student speaking or cause distractions to those doing their assignments as well as it would help the students from talking over each other.​
  • The students should not be abusing their powers of being able to leave class mid-way or arrive late though rare occurrences with valid excuses will be pardoned but the student should make sure in later cases, the same excuse does not come up and interrupt their education time frequently.​

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

Before I joined SchoolRP I would casually roleplay with my friends on realms, though it was never as properly executed as this server. On the server I was fortunate to gain the basketball team position on my main account ReverendDubs. Thanks to that I was able to develop my roleplaying style at an early time of me joining the server. Though after a while I had the craving to want more from the server, getting multiple alts for that purpose. Using one of these alts to join the Akihito Clan where I was tested on my writing skills and on my ability to detailRP on the spot. Even after all of that I still want more, which is why I’m here to apply for Professor.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

College-Professor's are important to the college student’s development as without them, they wouldn’t be able to further develop their education nor graduate. The professors are to be role models and figures that the students can look up to, keeping their composure everywhere they go, staying organized with their lesson plans, keeping a neat appearance and keeping up with the responsibilities they were given with the role and opportunity. As long as the professor’s are able to keep up with their activity and host a minimum of 15 quotas or lessons, they are to log them and if done so by the end of each month, they will gain a minimum paycheck of 450,000 yen though they can gain an extra 50,000 if they host 10 extras classes, again logging those too, their new total payment becoming 500,000 yen.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Damian Caesar Renzo is a male from Honduras, explaining why he had trouble speaking Japanese at first due to his native language being Spanish. He’d weigh an approximate amount of 175lbs whilst standing at the height of 5’11 as he’d have a well-toned and muscular physique. His every step leaves a lingering scent of addictive honey and vanilla, your eyes captivated by his very deep blue orbs as he’d pass, which would stare into your very soul, his gentle gaze combated by his mobile body language.

We can describe his personality as someone who ponders too much on what he could do better than someone living in the moment which sometimes becomes his flaw, the inability to have fun without following a timely schedule all the time which gets others to sometimes call him selfless or monochrome. Although he does have humor and can read moods fairly well, he sometimes misinterprets people’s actions and tends to push his friends away for his more important duties but he is still a reliable as well as a dependable co-worker and friend despite this. He believes that education is a powerful tool that everyone should have, simply for the purpose that it can be used for the making of a better world.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

I would walk over to the loud group of individuals, telling them to calm it down. Also telling that they represent the school, being that they are on a sports team.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

I would calmly tell the student to quiet down, if not I would take one last sip of my coffee before telling them in an orderly fashion to leave the classroom before detention is received.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me paused in the middle of his lecture, ****yzing the room to make sure people were paying attention to what he was saying.. planning to make a pop quiz to mess with the ones who weren't.

/me leaned back further into his chair, taking a sip of coffee as he listened to the sound of his students dragging their pencils across paper, taking notes of the lecture they were given by him.

/me grabbed the chalk that rested by the board, writing the words “Professional” upon it, “Now, I want to hear your guys’ definitions of the word Professional means.” The male would say as he placed the chalk back where it was resting.

/me paced around the classroom, making sure his students were on task with the assignment that was given to them, peering over multiple students’ shoulders to see if they understood the task at hand.

/me stopped talking, crossing both hands behind his back as he waited for his class to quiet down, raising an eyebrow as he knew that this came out of their time not his.

Backstory

Life in Honduras was never easy, poverty and famine lie around every corner. For the Renzo family, the sky had no sunshine or rainbows. Just smoke and fragile buildings- blocking the gorgeous rays of the sun. Damien’s upbringing was considered ‘normal’ by Honduras standards, scraping by. Taking whatever he could, there were mornings where he’d see his father. Other’s where he wouldn’t, after his father’s 19th consecutive day with no sign of him. The Renzo’s gave up all hope of him returning and pushed on without him. Damien being the eldest child of their family, he did everything in his power to protect his family. He’d happily take any job around Honduras he could, but the ones he enjoyed most were those that allowed him to help others. The nearby hospital was frequently packed to the brim with patients in need, they were understaffed. So Damien was more than happy to lend a hand where it was needed. Bitter due to the hand his family was dealt throughout their life, Damien found a goal as he entered his teenage years.

Although some of it was due to pure bad luck, Damien was aware that much of his family’s circumstance was due to Honduras’ legal system failing to accommodate the needs of its people, Damien’s was overwhelmed by the idea of one single goal. Making sure nobody endured the same suffering as he and his family had. Call it ironic, but if he had to steal to improve his knowledge of the legal system, he was happy to. Stealing books here and there, studying them for days on repeat. Everyone deserved to live a fair life, one with justice where the law provided for all. As months turned into years, countless hours of learning everyday. He began to ponder where he might go in his life, after taking some more time to think about it. It was decided! Damien wanted to become a teacher, hoping to educate others on the law system. Nipping any injustice in the bud and helping spread the ideals of justice and fair treatment for all. Passing his knowledge to his siblings, his friends. As the idea of becoming a teacher became greater in his mind, his 18th birthday was approaching.

Damien’s mother gently rocked in her chair like any other morning, a small jar nestled in her lap. Damien sat by her feet as she hummed a gentle tune. “Happy birthday dear, I couldn’t be more proud of the man you’ve grown up to be. I’ve spent countless years saving, don’t let it go to waste.”

She handed him the jar, as he slowly opened it. Countless coins and notes rattled inside. “Your head was always up in the clouds, my final birthday present to you. Is to return you to the clouds, fly away. And spread your wings.”

Damien knew what this meant, he feared for his mother’s health as she remained in Honduras. But this was his one opportunity to leave, he refused to deny it. The next morning, he collected his small amount of things and walked across town. Passing through the slightly more wealthy neighbourhood. After countless hours of walking. He’d made it to the airport. The front desk’s attendant spoke to him in a gentle tone. “Where will you be flying today, sir?”

“Karakura.” He said.

Although he dawdled for his first few days in Karakura, he quickly got settled and continued his work. Attending Karakura High School, his end goal was to study Law and Justice and become a teacher. Countless years of work was finally beginning to pay off, his classes were competitive. But no matter what, he always remained at the top of his game. Striking the attention of many teachers, his face was memorable. So too was his voice, the confidence he delivered in each sentence was unforgettable. He carried himself with confidence, refusing to let anything get between him and his career. Months continued to pass, his 19th birthday. Then his 20th, many birthdays continued to pass. With each moment his range of knowledge grew, so too did his confidence. After all that Karakura High School had done for him, as did the community college. He was finally prepared to give back to the community. Collecting a degree in Law and Justice, as well as a degree in Human Ethics. Damien was prepared to pass his knowledge onto the new generation, hoping to never let anyone meet the same fate his family did.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Damian Caesar Renzo

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Damian

Preferred Name: Damian, Mr. Renzo

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Honduras

Current Location: Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 6 years

Working Experience (# of years): 10 years

Academic Degree: Juris Doctor degree

Year of Graduation: 2018

Major(s): Health and social justice, political science

Minors: Evidence, Sociology

Native Languages: Spanish

Other Languages: Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A

Preferred Teaching Subject: Law and Justice - Professional Ethics

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
N/A

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
ACCEPTED

-Congratulations on being accepted into the Professor faction!
-
- After reading your application it was quite up to standards to becoming a Professor, After viewing this message you should be pinged in the Karakura Academic's discord to view further information within the chats there.

Users who are viewing this thread