kufn
Omega+
TIM'S RINGTONE PRODUCER APPLICATION

IGN:

kufn

DISCORD:

tim6thy

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MEDIA TEAM?:

I've always wanted to join Media Team, and other than my tailoring skills, none of the open positions fit me. That was the case until I learned about the Ringtone Producer role! I have a pretty extensive background in all sorts of music. I play three instruments. I mainly play the Alto Saxophone, but I can play the trumpet, and some piano (the software uses it). I listen to Classical, Jazz, Rock, Hip-hop, Pop, and anything else that is popular. Not only that, I've had training in both Jazz and classical for around six years now; meaning that I can read music proficiently! Anyway, I wanted to join Media Team to help out the server with ringtones and other sounds, since I know that the team is pretty small right now. Currently, my portfolio is kinda small, but I am working on building it up... And I believe the best way to do so is on Media Team!

FOUR EXAMPLES, ALL CAPPED OUT AT 30 SECONDS:

[AUDIOS] - All tracks were made/produced on Minecraft Note Block Studio. I moved them into Google Drive, so it should work! Please let me know if it doesn't...

REFERENCENOTES
SWEET / I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO DANCE - Tyler, The Creator

Tyler is my favorite artist ever. I don't know where the obsession began, but I do own all but one of his albums on vinyl. I chose this particular song because of its length and versatility. It's a 9-minute song with different segments, all waiting to become a ringtone!
iI Vento D'Oro / Golden Wind OST - Jojo's Bizarre Adventures

I think that this is one of the most recognizable anime OSTs out there. I chose to put this song in my portfolio because it is very upbeat and pleasing to the ear. The biggest challenge that I managed to overcome was getting the chords correct!
Dark Red - Steve Lacy

I love Steve Lacy! He was in my top five for Spotify last year, so I chose to make one of his songs... Probably his most popular song. My biggest challenge with this song was getting over the weird vocal entrances.
From The Start - Laufey

Laufey, OH LAYVAY! She is probably one of my favorite artists of all time, and this was my first song ever made on Note Block Studio. I liked arranging this song!

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 258
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, and we appreciate your interest in the Media Team. However, we have decided to deny your application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread