Kumiko K. Quinn | Biography [WIP]

_BritishAutism_

Level 95
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
Update

═════ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═════

Added in a voice for Kumiko [I just decided to use my IRL voice as I'm too lazy to look for one online.

_BritishAutism_

Level 95
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
Update

Added in personality traits [Positive personality traits and negative personality traits]

Added more relationships

Notes
If anyone would like to use my Biography format, please DM me on discord. If I allow you to use my format please credit me for it. - Derpy#5979

If you would like to submit some art and would like it added to the biography you can either comment your art, along with your username so I can credit you or you can DM me on discord and follow the same steps.

Please stop using my biography comments for trolling and bugging others. This is used for talking about the biography and ONLY the biography.

_BritishAutism_

Level 95
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
Small Update - You gotta check out the new art I added... GloomyClouds is so frickin' talented... I've missed you so much Emmy, I'm so glad you're back! I love you! Always remember to put yourself first, I'm so proud of you. <3

_BritishAutism_

Level 95
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
Update

Added more relationships

TwerkingJesusRP2

Level 55
TwerkingJesusRP
TwerkingJesusRP
Omega+
Henry [Acquaintance]
God I hate you and wish I could decapitate you, I would have no remorse, but you make Aoi feel a way no one has ever made him feel before and honestly, I love ya for it, he's full of so much joy and love when he talks about his husband, but I'm ready for you to fuck up again so I can cherish ripping out your god damn organs whilst I hysterically laugh in your face!
sobbing

Users who are viewing this thread