shinoo

Level 2
qcarti
qcarti
Rich
cute biography soda approves !!!
you're the most rare, genuine, kindest and most precious lad I have ever met

33a1f2c8dcefb4a6f34522d4b415931f.gif
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[College][B][Volleyball] Sota Asugawa | shinoo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discord: flaco#7993

_BritishAutism_

Level 95
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
cute biography soda approves !!!

View attachment 33299
[College][B][Volleyball] Sota Asugawa | shinoo

Discord: flaco#7993
Aw thanks bro <3 Legit Kumi's favourite person in Karakura

dyzziez

Level 11
dyzziez
dyzziez
Notable
THIS WILL BE EDITED OVER TIME!

.·:·.✧ ~ Kumiko T. Quinn ~✧.·:·.
高須久美子クイン

═════ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═════

╔═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══╗

.·:·. Basic Info .·:·.

╚═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══╝

Full Name
Kumiko Takasu Quinn
高須久美子クイン

Birth Name
Kumiko Takasu
組子 高須

Adopted Surname
Quinn
クイン

Nicknames
Kumi
久美
This nickname is used often by others when talking about Kumiko. Kumiko usually prefers for people to call her 'Kumi.'

Hermosa

The word 'Hermosa' is gorgeous in Spanish. Kumiko was given this nickname from Sota who she considers as a close friend, to begin with Kumiko begun calling Sota the name 'Hermoso' which means handsome in Spanish. They both continue to give each other this nick names, which she loves, one day she hopefully may be brave enough to admit this.

ONE

Kumiko is has the role of a 'Fuhyo' she is given the undercover name 'ONE' to avoid people recognising her identity when she is suited up. Kumiko helps with distracting people, spray painting and giving out messages for her leader. She tries her best to stay away from as much violence, or any form of criminal act as possible as she does not like hurting others physical or mental well-being unless it is simply out of self defence or for protection of her loved ones. She is willing to take any hit for the people she loves as long as it meant they were safe and okay.
Kumiko has a deeper and quite depressing meaning for choosing to have the undercover name ONE as she feels like the number one is how she'll stay, by herself, without a number two by her side.

Birthday
May 05 2002

Zodiac Sign
Taurus

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Nationality
British

Voice

[ Yes this is my own voice, I decided to just post a video of a song I wrote. ]

.·:·. Personality .·:·.

Disorders/Health
Anxiety

Due to her upbringing in Britain, Kumiko suffers from Anxiety and will sometimes overthink many situations in her head, it will sometimes result in a mental breakdown or sometimes even a panic attack. She sadly cannot control how her brain works as It really is not her fault for how she was brought up in her childhood.

Depression
Kumiko has always been silent about her depression, she does not like feeling like a burden to others, so she is always trying to stay positive around her friends and family as she does not want to spread negativity as she believes that the town is already negative enough. At times she will have random emotional outbursts due to constantly holding all of her emotions back.

PTSD
It's hard to tell that Kumiko suffers from PTSD if you do not know her deep down to her core but sadly, yes she does suffer from PTSD [Post-traumatic stress disorder.] When Kumiko moved to Karakura with her brother Aoi she began to show signs of developing PTSD, this was due to her upbringing back in Britain. Many things caused her to develop this illness. She recently opened up about her trauma with her younger adoptive sister Ichika. She has never told anyone about her past due to it bringing her to tears whenever she is struck by the memories.

Phobias/Fears
Abandonment
Rejection
Being replaced
Being seen as vulnerable

Dislikes

Violence
Crowded places

Equipment

Gas Mask
Kumiko will usually wear this when she feels like she's in danger or needs to hide her identity.

View attachment 33139

Kumiko's Anxiety Hat
Kumiko was given this hat by her older brother Aoi, she usually wears it whenever she's feeling overwhelmed or nervous.

View attachment 33136

Tissues

To make it simple, she cries a lot, not in public or around people unless she's comfortable, but due to her fear of abandonment and fear that she will be replaced, she uses these tissues to dry her tears, quite depressing, I know.

View attachment 33137

Guitar
This woman has always had a passion for her music, she is either always writing songs, stories or poems. Kumiko uses this as a way to express herself.

View attachment 33140

Airhorn and Spit Straw
She usually likes to use these to grab some ones attention as Kumiko tends to get ignored quite a lot, so she sadly had to result in annoying ways to grab some ones attention, she dislikes these ways but it's her only way she feels she can get noticed.

View attachment 33141

Snow Shovel
Unfortunately, Kumiko feels like she has to carry some form of item she can use to fight or at least frighten some one, she will never fight, but would usually use this for intimidation, by threatening them that she will hit them around the head with this shovel, but this is simply just to stop people from bullying her as she has grown exhausted from the bullying and violence she keeps receiving by fellow students. Kumiko will only result to violence if her loves ones are involved, she would usually allow some one to beat her up.

View attachment 33145

Cherry Earrings
Kumiko was given these earrings by someone she considers a close friend, she tends to never take them off as it makes her feel like she has a part of that person with her whenever they're not around. She struggles a lot with being alone, so she dislikes taking off these earrings, as they remind her of this person... who could this person be?

View attachment 33147

Personality
Kumiko has a very confusing personality if you do not know her very well. When you first meet her she may seem distant and antisocial but this is due to her having Anxiety along with attachment issues.

[ Positive Personality Traits ]

Caring

Kumiko has always been a caring person, she is always putting other peoples problems first before her own.

Compassionate
Kumiko hates when she hurts peoples feelings, she is always trying her best to be a good person to people. One time she cried because she was so afraid that she might've hurt someone emotionally. If she is being a bad person to you, she is hiding her true feelings behind her toxic words, you probably hurt her and she doesn't want to make it look like you hurt her.

Self-Controlled [Sometimes]
This woman is full of emotion, she is very good at hiding it when she doesn't want people to see how she is truly feeling. Sometimes she will get to a point she cannot hold anything back but hey! Everyone has their breaking points. If this woman is being horrible to you, you must've done something to hurt her, do not get on her bad side, she hates being a horrible person.

Trustworthy
You can tell literally anything to Kumiko and she will keep it all to herself unless she feels like you are in danger and need help from others. Her memory is that bad there is no chance she'll spread your secrets...

Loyal
Kumiko has a problem where she will stay extremely loyal to people who are that toxic that it is emotionally draining her. She does not like abandoning people as she has a fear of abandonment and does not want to be the one who abandons.

[ Negative Personality Traits ]

Shy/Reserved
Yeah, she may seem confident at times but once you get to know her, deep down she is quite shy...she is always overthinking what people may think of her. Kumiko just wants to be a good person to the world.

Awkward
Yep...this woman cannot flirt to save her life...one time she had a conversation about bread because she was too afraid to compliment someone. One time Kumiko screamed 'I DON'T FLIRT, I HAVE A MATING CALL...CAW CAW!!!" This woman may fantasise a lot about romance but she is too awkward to make her fantasies become a reality. Maybe one day she'll get there...

Envious/Jealous

Stubborn

Self-Destructive

Insecure

Possessive

Mysterious

Relationships
Aoi [Brother]
[WIP]

Enokii [Friend]
[WIP]

Jiro [Friend]
I love you my best bunda buddy, we're both fucking idiots who make bad choices but we always have each other's back every step of the way. You're my dumbass and I'm your dumbass, fuck you, you sexy bitch, I love you!

Lenard [Friend]
You have always been there for me even when I'm being a dramatic, overthinking, little arsehole. You may be a menace but you're just a child at heart who is too pure for this world. I love you, buddy, you're an amazing friend! I'm sorry that I'm constantly coming to you for advice, just know your advice helps me a lot and even though sometimes I never take it, It still helps! Stay amazing!

Valentina [Adoption-Sister]
I love you so much Val...but sometimes you make some really dumb choices but that's part of growing up, I just hope one day you'll go down the right path and learn from your wrongdoings. I love you and miss you.

Troy [Friend]
I hate you for being blessed with those sexy-ass looks, fuck you. Love you though homie!

Sakuta [Old-Friend/Ex-Boyfriend] [DEAD]
I am going to miss you so much but I decided to take the wrong path and that's my own fault...I don't deserve a place in your life, you seem to be doing great and I'm so happy for you! I would rather sacrifice my friendship with you so you can live a happy life, I hope she treats you well. I'm sorry I'm such a stubborn, overdramatic and emotional little bitch to you...I need to find some new coping mechanisms because I hate saying all these horrid things to you...but I don't know-how. I hope you know that deep down I don't really mean the things I say to you. At least you won't get your hair messed up anymore...Goddammit! I'm going to miss you so much Saku!

Kitty Purry [Cat-Friend]
You are superior to this town, people should bow down to you, you are a literal queen! I love you, Kitty! Remember I'll always spend all my money on you so you can have as many treats as you like!

Kyle 'Fish' [Friend]

You're pretty cool but why in the heck do you smell like cheese?! It makes me crave mozzarella sticks whenever I'm around you, homie...

Ryo [Friend-Nurse]
You're an amazing nurse, I'm sorry for being such a child that one time I was drunk in school. It won't happen again! [Hopefully...] Jiro likes you, so I like you too! Please stop being attractive though because It drives Jiro insane...his words not mine!

Ms Ida [Friend]
You seem like an amazing person...I am so sorry for what you had to witness back at the Shrine. Thank you so much for taking me to the hospital even when I didn't deserve anyone's sympathy after what I said to Sakuta. God, I still feel bad but hey! It is what it is...I just have to continue to act strong and act as if I do not give a shit because unfortunately, people take my love for an advantage. I wish you were my birth mother sometimes...you're so pure at heart and a loving person. Please give me a hug again...

Diana [Acquaintance]
I don't know much about you but fuck you for throwing juice at me, I'll be throwing a brick at you next time I see you...just kidding! Maybe...

Ryuu [Friend/Old Boss]
Thank you for being such a patient boss back when I used to work for you, please don't feel bad for what happened after I left because I feel like I had to do that to show you how much I respect you. You're an amazing cat dad and I think you're pretty cool too but damn bro...why you gotta be so stylish...I'm jealous! I wish I was as cool as you! I want to say teach me how to fight...but I'm lazy...thanks for everything though!

Shrine Lady [Friend]
You are one of the purest people to live on this sinful planet, they say no one is perfect but they were wrong. God blessed us with an angel and that angel is you, Ma'am. Thank you for always listening to me rant about my silly problems and drama's and for always trying to get me back on my feet again. I hope I can come to visit you for tea and to water some more plants with you again soon!

Kuyo [Ex-Boyfriend]
Rot in jail.

Lorenzo [Old-Friend]
I tried really hard to help you get better but you did nothing but hurt me, I'm sorry things turned out how they did for you but you're on your own now. Have a good life.

Akiko [Friend]
You have always been a Mother figure to me and I love you for it! Thank you for always being there for me, even when I was just overthinking or getting myself involved in more silly dramas. I may not be a part of your family you but you'll always be a part of mine...same with Len...I love you both so much and you mean so much to me. The Hanazono family will always have a place in my heart!

Hiro [Friend]
You piss me off so much and you deserve my pocket knife in your back sometimes, but honestly, I love ya, even though I wish you would choke on your chicken at times.

Henry [Acquaintance]
God I hate you and wish I could decapitate you, I would have no remorse, but you make Aoi feel a way no one has ever made him feel before and honestly, I love ya for it, he's full of so much joy and love when he talks about his husband, but I'm ready for you to fuck up again so I can cherish ripping out your god damn organs whilst I hysterically laugh in your face!

Elizabeth [Friend]
You make me feel gay, please...

Kuro [Friend]
You're a bottom, deal with it. Love youuu!

Min [Friend]
You're so cute, I want to squeeze your wittle face!

Sota [Friend]
You're kind of cute... and I love how sweet and genuine you are... I wish you knew how much of a bad person I was though. I'll never stop calling you my favourite soda boy!
Honestly I don't know why I get so protective and nervous around you...
I'm going to be completely honest here, when I first met you, I thought you were just another thirsty jock looking for more people to add to your body count, but as days passed, I got to know you and honestly... you're the most rare, genuine, kindest and most precious lad I have ever met... I know I may get quite awkward around you and I struggle to express my self, but I just hope you know how much you really mean to me, just sitting down, doing nothing at all with you makes me happy, I simply just love your presence..
God, you're so fuckin' cute... I can't handle it

[ MORE TO BE ADDED SOON ]

.·:·. History .·:·.

Backstory

.·:·. Art/Photography .·:·.

View attachment 22521View attachment 23931View attachment 24152

[Thank you to one of my best friends GloomyClouds for creating all of these masterpieces!]

THIS IS SUCH A NICE BIO??? I absolutely adore Kumiko :[

_BritishAutism_

Level 95
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
Update

Added in a new relationship for Louka!

Added a few changes to these relationships -
Lenard, Henry and Sota!
@shinoo you officially have the longest piece of writing in Kumiko's relationships lmfao

Added in Kumiko's skills and talents, more to come soon!

_BritishAutism_

Level 95
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
Update

Added in Kumiko's BPD in Disorders/Health and a few notes, please read the OOCly note and the definition, along with the link if you have any concerns or confusion about this or if you just want to learn more about the disorder!

I added in the definition from Google due to the fear of wording the Disorder wrong without realization and people throwing a riot, thinking I added in the Disorder just for the fun of it

_BritishAutism_

Level 95
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
Update

Added in some new relationships and some changes to the relationships.
Added a new disorder "ADHD" [Please read the OOC note]
I'm bored.

Users who are viewing this thread