Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:

Kurooo__

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Kurooo__#0001

What is your time zone?:

AEST GMT+10

Describe your activity on the server:

Over the past 3 weeks, I have been on nearly every day for at least 10 hours, however, since I am starting up school again I won't be online as much. I will however still be coming online every day for at least 2-5 hours, maybe even longer

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

2022-02-18

Perm Ban

[Reviewed]

Malicious Behaviour / engaging in inappropriate conversations with the community

Ban Appeal

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I do

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Caretaker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

As a caretaker, I believe they play a big role and are needed to make sure everything is all cleaned up which would involve cleaning and maintaining rooms in the school which would include activities such as sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, wiping surfaces, and taking out the rubbish. I understand they also play a part in the security of the school, this means keeping kids on school grounds and making sure these kids follow the rules, this could also be keeping other people such as non-faculty adults or suspended/expelled kids off school grounds. Another thing that a caretaker might help out with would be the mechanic/technical stuff help out with things like technical stuff such as IT or DT, they also typically help staff and students by preparing materials and equipment for classes and sometimes could be involved in practical aspects of lessons. A caretaker also makes sure the well-being of students and staff is good making sure school isn't too stressful and make sure everything isn't too bad for them, sort of like a support person

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I may not have as much experience as some other people but I have been playing on SRP for 2 years now and absolutely love it. Whenever I am free I scurry over to my computer and log on. I think of replies on the spot whenever I am in an RP scenario so then it feels more realistic to me. It's as if I'm actually replying as my character

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

KPD [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/xxsilentwolfy-kpd-application.33678/

KPD [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/xxsilentwolfyxx-kpd-application.35248/

JSL [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-kurooo__.45257/

JSL [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-kurooo__.45265/

JSL [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-kurooo__.45334/

Caretaker [Denied]

Receptionist[Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/kurooo__-receptionist-faculty-application.49750/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

[Grade 12]

*0-Situations

/*Do not mention the use of FearRP*/

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

He would stand there surprised for a minute. He would then hold up his hand signaling for them to stop if they continued he would let them finish but if they stopped he would ask them calmly why they felt this way and what their purpose is of doing this. If it was the first time happening then he would just give a warning but if it was a repeated offense he would have to give them a detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

He would immediately call it in before stepping in to resolve the fight, starting with asking them to stop. However, if this didn't work he would then have to give them detention before stepping in between them hopefully resolving the fight. If it continued he would’ve requested someone over the radio to come over and help out from splitting the two from continuing any further.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

If another colleague was acting inappropriately then he would have to call it in over the radio before attempting to intrude on whatever the person was doing. If it was dangerous then he wouldn’t even worry about calling it in, instead, he would immediately jump in to make sure that this other school employee got out of danger as safely as possible

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

He would generally just go sit somewhere quiet, like the corner or someplace away from others as he finds it hard to trust. If there was someone else there he would try to spark a conversation but would make sure it stays short, if it was someone he trusted he would be really friendly and would attempt to use this spark of friendliness to whoever was in the room with him by giving a soft smile or a nod toward whoever it was.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&c&oHe’d pick up the bucket and fill it with boiling water before dunking the end of the mop into it completely soaking it, He’d then pull it out of the water and wring it to get rid of any excess water. Once the excess water had been wrung he’d place the end of the mop onto the hardwood floor and start to run it across it, making sure he got every spot possible, once the floor was mopped he would then take the bucket back into the (janitors closet?) and empty the bucket of any dirty water before filling it up and moving to a new spot

/me &c&oHe’d walk slowly down the hall making sure everyone was following the correct rules right as he heard an aggressive yell come from one of the bathrooms. Knowing it was bad news he’d speed walk over to the door before knocking on it and calling out &f”Hello? Is there anyone there?” &c&oAs soon as asking, he’d open the door before asking whoever stood in front of him &f”What’s happening in here?”

/me &c&oafter being told to fix one of the bells, he’d gather his tools and walk to wherever the bell was. He’d unscrew the metal case surrounding it and check the wiring. A wire seemed to have eroded over time so he’d open his toolbox and pull out a casing to sit the wire in, from here he’d snip the wire and place both ends against each other before sitting them inside the casing and clamping it shut, he would then press the test button. It seemed to sound all good so he screwed the metal case back onto the bell

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Kuro Sakura

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr

Preferred Name:

Kuro

Age (Minimum is 25):

Male

Religious Denomination:

N/A

Marital Status:

Single as a pringle

Academic Degree:

Highschool Graduate

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

N/A

Minors:

N/A

Nationality:

Spanish

Current Location:

Karakura

Native Languages:

Japanese

Other Languages:

Japanese Sign Language [JSL]

Backstory

For the first part of his life, you could only assume Kuro had it good, loving parents, loving siblings, friends? But no, when Kuro was only 5 years of age his parents ditched him and left him to die in a ditch, he wandered around homeless in the city of Bilbao. Kuro was scared and afraid for years right up until he earned enough money to catch a flight at the age of 15 and had decided to go to a small town by the name of Karakura somewhere in japan, where it was said to be more peaceful. . . boy was he wrong. He showed up at Karakura with nothing but the clothes on his back and a scrap-looking flip phone, He'd wander around for a few days noticing many different things like how this town sat right next to the beach and that a huge school was situated right in the middle but one thing he found odd was the violence, there was so much violence from the day he got there. He thought about applying for this school once he had settled in, and he did. After applying for the school he made multiple friends accompanying him and his adventure in life, although one thing that drove people away would have been his smell, as he lived in a little shack somewhere in the sewers, he smelt terrible. Eventually, he met someone by the name of Jake K. Ace who took pity on Kuro and invited him both to the Ace family and to a small gang by the name of Ace Underground which was disbanded soon after he joined. The Ace family looked after Kuro giving him food, water, and a roof over his head until he could get back onto his feet again, even though this took a while he managed to do so by the time he hit 18. Soon after starting to freshen up a bit, he met someone named Elizabeth Zennix who started off with a slight dislike toward Kuro as she had a theory that Kuro was only talking to her to get closer to her daughter Aria Silver, however, he had overtime earned Elizabeth's trust and shown that he had no intention on doing anything bad or harmful to her daughter, causing that dislike to turn into a close bond with each other. Kuro at this point was jumping from gang to gang ranging from Yakuza; Hanazono Clan to Kaku Kai alongside multiple injuries such as getting his throat slit open muting him temporarily and both of his pinkies getting cut clean off. He continued on with this lifestyle until his friend Izzy told him she was worried about him. Izzy slowly changed his life around for the better and Kuro had then decided he wanted to help people who might be like him, he wanted to let people see the better side of life and see how meaningful life can be

Motivation for Joining KHS:

Wanting to show others like Kuro that it's possible to change for the better, that life isn't all just about violence and pain, and for a chance to change his life around, Kuro has always been good with kids and he is hopeful that students at KHS respect him and/or grow a liking toward how he works. He also joined for some new experiences and for a chance to work in a team or a group.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I don't believe there is a reason why I specifically should be chosen over others as everyone should be treated fairly and equally, everyone has their own skills and their own flaws.

◢◤◆◥◣​

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

Good application! Unfortunately, we don't have Caretaker spots at the moment but if this ever changes I'll review this application again!
If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

Any questions DM me - mariav#6666

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

You have been accepted for the role of Tutor. Contact mariav#6666 over Discord to get your roles set up!​

Users who are viewing this thread