Kurooo__
Omega
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

XxSilentWolfyxX

Previous bans:

I have not been banned.

Describe your activity on the server:

I am quite active on both SRP and discord. I normally tend to just hang out and talk with friends and try my best to help people out as much as I can though it is very limited. When the school is running I will try to get into as many open classes as possible! I am normally online 3-4 hours a day.

Which timezone are you in?

AEST

Do you have Discord?

Yes! My discord is CrumbedCookie#4851

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

I have a working microphone I use quite often.

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/xxsilentwolfy-kpd-application.33678/ : DENIED

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying to the KPD is to make SRP a better place for mainly new players within the server to learn the rules and get a feel for the place as I find it can be troubling to start, this will also give my character something more to him as he is pretty ordinary amongst other players.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes, I have looked at them once or twice though I am not fully aware of all of the laws, I do wish to improve my knowledge upon them.

What are the Police ranks?

Police Cadet

Patrol Officer

Police Corporal

Police Sergeant

Police Detective

Police Lieutenant

Police Director

Commissioner

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

They keep the crime rates down within a city or town, patrol the designated areas and answer emergency calls, they issue tickets or warnings whenever someone is doing something they shouldn't and make sure everything is under control. They take evidence from the scenes of possible crimes, Prepare cases to testify within the court and maintain detailed written crime reports.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

The police are important within SRP because they keep everything under control, they enforce rules or laws within the server and keep gangrp under control. Although police officers are not staff they still make sure people are following the guidelines as everyone should be, and doing daily patrols to make sure of that.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I understand and accept this concept.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes! I'm very aware that I should take this role as it should be and not to abuse or degrade the role given.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes, as training will help me improve myself. I'm willing to attend whenever I'm online or able.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I'm fully aware that I should not be taking things out of IC situations and I accept the fact that I may be harassed during my time as a part of the police force.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

Yuki Samura

A 5’9 male looking around to be the weight of 145lbs. He would have puffy, long brown hair and brown eyes with his voice sounding deep and lively. He is a quiet but content person, his days off normally consisted of him sleeping or working on his writing skills, something productive to keep his mind from wandering off.

What they're like on and off the job?

Yuki is a hard worker as he would make his job a top priority, he tries to keep everything under control and makes sure he knows exactly what he's doing to make sure it's correct looking over every possible outcome. Off the job he tends to be calmer and more organized, his thoughts less scattered as it's a less stressful environment for him.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

He finds his co-workers as people he works with and nothing more, he tries to keep everything brief but enough to keep on good terms with everyone. He would like to make sure he can work with anyone and not have a problem! His plans for the future is to climb the ranks as a police officer, hoping to help out Karakura in the best ways he can making long-lasting friends along the way.

BACKSTORY

Yukio Samura

Born in Tokyo Japan, his mother and father are both a part of one of the biggest gangs within the city. At the age of 7, his parents both died due to a gunfight where he then stayed with his Uncle and lived out the next 5 years in Tokyo trying to forget and move on. Once he turned 12 Yukio and his uncle then moved to Karakura with the little money they both had, his uncle several months later, passing away of cancer leaving Yukio to fend for himself, as he attended Karakura high at the beginning of grade 7 he began making friends and staying with them until he was able to go out into the world on his own. By the time he turned 18 he was then able to get a job as a Mailman, sending the post to anyone that paid for it creating small amounts of money. Once he turned 19 he enrolled into college for a Bachelor's degree in Criminal Law while working in Retail on the sidelines, he then graduated and began his training back in Tokyo where his problems all began, only to come back 2 years later looking for a job as a police officer at the age of 25.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Yukio Samura

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Yuki, Yukio

Preferred Name: Yukio

IC Phone number:
459-329-798

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

He has had two years of training from the police academy located in Tokyo.

Working Experience:

He has work experience in retail sales, as a teenager worked as a mailman to make extra cash.

Academic Degree:

He has a Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice.

Year of Graduation:

He graduated Highschool in 2014 and Graduated college in 2018

Major(s):

He took Law, Psychology, English, Foundations & Pre Cal, Computer Sciences and Physical Education.

Minor(s):

He has also taken courses such as Food Studies and Music, nothing too out of the ordinary.

Native Languages:

Japanese

Other Languages:

N/A

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread