IGN: ZiaTheSharkie

List any applications that you have created on the forums:

[Saint's Biography]

language [Denied]

Raikō Unverified [Denied]

BMD App [Denied]

Kyogoku-Shiryo UV #1 [Denied]

Describe your activity on the server:

My overall activity On the server has skyrocketed over the past few months due to my Not being able to access my pc. Ever since I have been able to I have played for more than 4 hours a day along with being active in the lore of the current war going on between the Gangs Rokuhara Tandai, Man'en, and Kyogoku ourselves. I have contributed to planning brawls and have genuinely had a great time along with the other two gangs.

Specify your Discord name:
ZiaTheSharkie

Specify the link to your gang's Discord:
Kyogoku-Shiryo Discord Invite!

Specify the number of members currently in your gang:

Kyogoku Currently has 26 very active members in their ranks. We have a non-toxic community with rare occasions of toxic behavior. We haveIn comming applications at a decent rate to help keep our current position as a larger more active criminal organization.

Specify one (1) idea for an event your gang would do:

I myself have come up with multiple events not just K-S can participate in, With this Im going to put multiple Events along with a bref description of them.

Event Name: "The Gathering"

The Gathering is a high-security event that brings together the top gang and clan leaders as a meeting place and social gathering place. This private event invites black market participants as well, offering a thrilling and immersive experience similar to a dramatic party. Here, gang leaders have discussions about territorial disputes and current issues while using a unique roleplaying technique that makes their interactions even more fascinating and thrilling.

Event name: "Gods Fate"

"gods Fate" is a Brawl between Kyogoku and Another willing participant That is willing to engage in a Fully OOClY staged brawl after multiple smaller conflicts between the two. It would be hosted will staff around and wouldn't have a set winner. the winner would be completely up to roll and party-based combat to ensure the winner is fair and also just to genuinely have fun and enjoy and roleplay with the adrenaline of not knowing who will prevail.

Event Name: "Hell Hounds Rage"

The mysterious Kyogoku clan's outrageous event, "Hell Hounds Rage," takes place in the middle of a court case. K-S agents rush to the town hall, capturing judges and attorneys as chaos and order clash. They arrogantly deface courthouse walls amid the chaos, serving as an embodiment of their contempt for convention. A terrifying announcement is then broadcast over the town's speakers, promising onlookers that they won't be harmed but serving as a striking reminder of Kyogoku's immutable might. The mysterious Clan abruptly vanishes into the night and departs from the town, leaving Hell Hounds Rage's eerie echoes to be dealt with.

What is the name of your gang?:
Kyogoku-Shiryo
Kyogoku: The Kyōgoku clan (京極氏, Kyōgoku-shi) was a Japanese daimyō clan that rose to prominence during the Sengoku and Edo periods.
Shiryo: Shiryō (死霊) are the souls of the dead in Japanese folklore. This contrasts with ikiryō, which are souls of the living.
Combined It translates to "Clan of The Soulless"

What are the themes/morals/beliefs/motives of your gang?:
The Kyogoku-Shiry clan is motivated by a relentless commitment to fulfill their goals. Their ultimate objective is to win, even if that necessitates overthrowing governments or abandoning allies. They behave professionally and have an unbothered demeanor, so they are not mindless beasts. Each clan member goes through rigorous training and testing, becoming a soulless being only interested in attaining power. The top three clan members show zero tolerance for any difficulties or betrayers, inspiring dread and commanding respect with their unyielding resolve. Other organizations that accept and appreciate them are welcome to join the Kyogoku-Shiry clan, but they must do so in submission and by their regulations.

What differs your gang from the rest of the unverified gang roster and other applicants?:
K-S defers themselves from the other gangs on the unverified roster for multiple reasons listed below.

Activity
Kyogoku-Shiryo is recognized as a vibrant and active clan within the CrimeRP community. The heart-pounding, regular fights that define the core of this roleplay setting are nothing new to our members. In reality, this constant state of activity is what allows us to survive and grow as a roleplaying community on CrimeRP.

Commitment
However, our dedication to the CrimeRP universe goes beyond simply taking part in ongoing battles. We're also committed to encouraging partnerships and cooperation with other gangs and criminal enterprises. Beyond individual victories, our purpose is to revive inactive or stagnant groups, bringing new vitality to the criminal underworld while, most importantly, having a blast.

Enjoyment
Kyogoku-Shiryo embraces the full range of crime roleplaying, not only gang roleplay. We are a thriving, passionate community committed to giving everyone involved a rich and immersive experience. We have it all, whether you're looking for high-stakes street fights or complex schemes behind closed doors. Join us, and together we'll fill the streets with unforgettable tales from the world of CrimeRP and never-ending adventures.

What reputation does the gang uphold in character at the moment? Where are they most actively present?:
Reputation with other Gangs: The Kyogoku-Shiryo (K-S) clan has developed a fearsome and mysterious reputation that extends far beyond their rivals and reaches the depths of the criminal underground. This reputation has been developed over weeks of conflicts and steadfast dedication to their ultimate goal, which they constantly pursue despite ongoing conflicts with competing gangs. The K-S clan clashes constantly, but despite this, they maintain their dedication and do not give in to pressure. They have often faced setbacks, enormous obstacles, and perilous foes, but it is during these trying times that their true resolve emerges.

Write a paragraph describing your gang and showcasing what they are capable of:
The mysterious Kyogoku-shiso, also known as K-S, is a powerful Yakuza clan with members infamous for their ruthlessness and bound by an unbending code of behavior. Their terrifying reputation as "soulless" people is more than just a label; it captures the whole heart of who they are. K-S has a single goal in mind as they make their way through the mysterious underworld: absolute dominion, which they will use to fight for justice in the world. Their goal is to remodel the criminal world and transform them into something more just. Kyogoku uses its ferocious willpower to achieve this, transforming it into a collection of weapons of force and control. K-S members are adored and feared in equal measure. They are also thought to be fiercely independent and "soulless." Their power is forged in the furnace of their freedom. It gives them the strength to stand out, makes them resistant to the demands of conformity, and enables them to carefully plan out their criminal symphony. The members of Kyogoku-shiryo embrace their icy, distant personas as a tribute to their unwavering commitment to their mission as they strive for domination and reformation.

( 190 words )​

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 257
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

PENDING

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Thank you for applying. For now, Kyogoku will be kept on pending. In the meantime, make sure you're keeping up activity, monitoring member behavior, and making your presence known ICly​

Hirathex

Level 257
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

DENIED

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Thank you for applying. However, I have decided to deny this application. You may DM me over Discord for further information about this decision​

Users who are viewing this thread