Fundraiser+
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

kzinvsa
[ALT] nihwi
[ALT] vinui

Previous bans:
I have never been banned from SchoolRP, I intend to do my best to keep it this way.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I'm pretty active on SchoolRP however, my activity relies on how busy I am OOCly - and I currently cannot log for a few hours on most Saturdays and Thursday nights. Regardless, I am always available via discord.

Which timezone are you in?:
EST

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
nihwi?#4065

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes I do

List your current and past applications:

vinui - Denied
N/A

kzinvsa - Accepted/Denied
N/A

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I've had quite a few different experiences, I've been on various school teams, a few school clubs, formerly an ems, and a school nurse. Though I do DetailRP outside of these activities - and it's become a habit that I enjoy.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
I was formerly an EMS and left after roughly 6 months for an extended break. And overall, I believe it's been way past my break time. I truly miss MedicalRP and the rush that comes with it and really would like somewhere to dedicate my time to.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Doctor

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
Doctors handle all of the minor, physical cases that wander into the Hospital. This includes but is not limited to, Stitches, X-Ray, Casting, Code blues, seizures, CPR, Sutures, Stab wounds, gunshot wounds, MRIs, Veterinary work, eye infections, Overdoses/poisonings (gastric lavage), Chemo, and pharmacy (not including psychological prescriptions.)
However, there are few processes that are limited to doctors alone, which are midwifery and checkups.
If they are unable to give the care that's required, doctors are obliged to contact someone who can.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Surgeon
⋅ ──────────── ⋅
A Surgeon is at the tippy top of the food chain, they can take any medical cases (excluding midwifery and checkups).
They handle everything surgical, along with morgue work.

Psychiatrist
⋅ ──────────── ⋅
Handles anything and everything psychological. This can range from therapy, suicide calls, to diagnosis, and prescribing medication for diagnoses.

Doctor
⋅ ──────────── ⋅
Doctors deal with long-term treatments and all minor cases that do not call for surgery. If surgery is deemed required, their case will be passed on to a surgeon. This can also range toward psychiatry as well, passing on cases to psychs. Overall, a doctor's job is to get a patient back onto their feet and provide the best care they can with the tools they are given.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Blue - Medical Emergency in Hospital

Code Red - Fire

Code Black - Bomb

Code Pink - Infant/Child Abduction

Code Orange - Hazardous Material or Spill Incident

Code Silver - Active Shooter

Code Violet - Violent Individual

Code Yellow - Disaster

Code Brown - Severe Weather

Code White - Evacuation

Code Green - Emergency evacuation

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I understand that if my activity or behavior is undesirable I can be removed at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Absolutely, I understand that by applying I am obliged to dedicate myself to the job.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I understand that by not attending mandatory functions I will be removed as hospital staff.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes! I understand that all situations that happen ICly are to be kept ICly and never to be argued about or taken in an ill manner whether voided or not.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Keanna is somewhat, bland. Although, she makes up for it with her quick switching emotions, shaking off any "bad vibes" in a matter of seconds- leaving her to nearly always be in a happy, uppity mood. She has dark brown hair, a simple blonde streak. She has slightly noticeable wrinkles- one of the only things that really gave off her increasing age.

What are they like on and off the job?
Keanna's personality doesn't truly vary much depending on her situation, she's always mature and polite- although in some instances she can seem rather childish.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Keanna is always sure to remain respectful to those she works with, since she was a teenager, becoming a medical professional was her 'plan for the future' she never really thought much past that. She intends to spend the rest of her life as a doctor, or until she simply cannot work.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Keanna has symptoms relating to OCD, however, she remains undiagnosed due to parental beliefs.

BACKSTORY

Keanna Omaira was born in Tokyo, Japan. She had blonde, curly hair and tanned skin. She was introduced into the world as her parent's perfect little girl, in fact she was protected a little too much on her parent's end.
She had an average, nothing special life. She went through a perfect childhood, up until she reached her teenage years. Her parents became overly protective- for little to no reason. She wasn't allowed to do basic things, most of her life was revolved around schoolwork.
She was practically forced into medical school, in fact, she would have much-preferred art. Once the girl was about a few weeks into 'med-school' she found that this would be something that she actually enjoyed, she began to excel at her classes and eventually graduated. And was nearly done with her residency. Everything sort of fell apart when her mother had passed away. The girl who had been sheltered and guided by her mother her entire life was at a loss. She pushed through the rest of her schooling, before moving to Karakura.

Characters Full Name:
Keanna Omaira

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss Omaira

Characters Given Name(s):
Keanna

Characters Preferred Name:
Kea, or Keanna

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
N/A

Characters Marital Status:
Divorced

Characters Nationality:
Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details
⋅ ──────────── ⋅

Years of Residency:
Four Years

Working Experience(s):
EMS Head doctor

Academic Degree:
Masters degree in Biology

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Biology, forensics

Minor(s):
Sports medicine, cancer medicine

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
N/A

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread