players online

Denied Laden's Shopkeeper application

LadenTrack

Level 3
What is your Minecraft username?: LadenTrack

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): JaxNotJacks#8803

How old are you? (Optional): 16

What is your time zone?: MDT time.

Describe your activity on the server: Lately I have been very active and getting on to see what's been going on the server. I'm pretty bad at making real conversations so I don't talk to people too much, but I always try.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): NOPE

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: yes I am aware of this and I completely and fully plan on being active.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level): Grade 12, 18 YO

Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?: A car dealership. Named "50-3's Car Dealership" (50-3 is a pun on my Icly name Goju and the suffix 'san'"

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: Lately I've been getting bored of RPing as a highschooler, although it HAS been fun. I've always been more interested in RPing as a character who manages a business, and I haven't seen many car dealerships open while I'm on, whether or not that's just because cars are sold in like, toy shops or something, I don't know, but seems like it would be a pretty cool idea.

I've always had an interest in cars IRL, but I'm not that knowledgeable about them, only about their sleek designs and unique brands.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
I plan on making events for certain occasions and sell custom cars unique to the 50-3 brand, they might be a bit expensive but they'll be unique and only sold at the 50-3 dealership, plus every now and then I plan to buy new custom cars and reveal them at events which will include activities such as auctioning for the new car. Other than that I also want to display cars in the dealership so people can see what choices there are, I will also have a system that buys used cars and then sells them.

What will you sell in your shop?:
I plan on selling cars mostly, other vehicles if I can but I have more interest in quad wheelers.

How many employees do you plan to have?:
I plan to Have 10 employees total, but I might get more just in case due to different time zones being kind of funky.
Owner (1/1): The Owner manages the shop and keep track of sales.
Assistant(1/1): The assistant to the owner helps the him do his job, and takes care of menial things that the owner doesn't have time for.
salesperson (1/5): the salespeople pitch and try and make the cars sound good to customer to try and sell them
Stock Keeper(0/1): will take stock of what cars we have and don't have, and keeps track of how much of a budget we need to use for it
Advertisers(0/2): will advertise 50-3's cars through pamphlets at stuff outside and inside of school

Extra

Uniform:

I plan to make a uniform for 50-3's, but I still haven't made a design yet

Dealership design:
1658508247989.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread