mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Language's That are not on the server.

Theo T. Greene

Level 3
Shadylefty
Shadylefty
Fundraiser+
Nearly Extinct Language List That i think should be added, to give more of a variety of languages other than the basic known ones. I'd understand why the dev's wouldn't add it but i'd still like to have near-extinct languages be brought into the server.
  • Taushiro (Peru) Population: 1.5 As of 2017
  • Tanema (Soloman Islands) Population: 1 As of 2012
  • Lemerig (Vanuatu) Population: 2 speakers as of 2010
  • Njerep (*****ia) Population: 4 Speakers as of now.
  • Ongota (Ethiopia) Population: 12 speakers only and there elderly.
Although these are the top 5 least known languages in the world they all, exist!
Of course, I'd understand why y'all don't add them due to them almost being extinct languages but it would still be cool to have ones people dont know! :)

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

Adding other languages has been denied many times, ones way more well known than these. Not much else to say besides it's not needed; we already have a lot of languages that go unused.

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
there is already.... a lot of languages yeah

and especially for a language that is near-extinct, it wouldnt make sense for those few native speakers 2 be living in karakura japan u know

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
It was already stated on previous feedbacks that we are not planning on adding more languages anytime soon

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
i don't think more languages are needed, and this has been suggested before, as well as denied.

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
whats up w extinct languages bruh isnt japanase or luxembourgish enough for u guys
what r u guys gonna do w all the languages, catch em' all?

Hamburger

Level 188
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
We already have a ton of languages to begin with, and adding really unpopular langues is kind of unnecessary if barely anyone will use them.
When I used to play srp I barely used my Spanish language at all but that's a different thing.

Users who are viewing this thread